LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

Better than Breaker High?!

Season One Episode 6 right now, and it's definitely gripping.
That was pretty good, but ya that good. Man you are just in season one, thats crazy! Wait till like season 3 and 4 and beyond. Mind blowing.

That was pretty good, but ya that good. Man you are just in season one, thats crazy! Wait till like season 3 and 4 and beyond. Mind blowing.

Another Canadian only, fwiw.. Nobody has a clue what I'm talking about when I talk about breaker high haha.. My oh my how far Gosling has come..

Yeah, I'm in way early.. They are still building a ton of plot.. The backstories are interesting.

Absolutely. I think I am more excited to be rewatching Lost with the Mrs. than I am any other TV show on right now.

I loved me so Mr. Eko. Dude was a badass.

Another Canadian only, fwiw.. Nobody has a clue what I'm talking about when I talk about breaker high haha.. My oh my how far Gosling has com

Yeah, I'm in way early.. They are still building a ton of plot.. The backstories are interesting.
I don't think I knew that was Canadian only. Awesome.
Absolutely. I think I am more excited to be rewatching Lost with the Mrs. than I am any other TV show on right now.

I would be too man. I don't think I'm ready to watch it all again, but I will be someday. Mr Eko was far too short lived, I would have liked a lot more of him.

I don't think I knew that was Canadian only. Awesome.

I would be too man. I don't think I'm ready to watch it all again, but I will be someday. Mr Eko was far too short lived, I would have liked a lot more of him.
No doubt. He stared down the black smoke like it was his job.

Mr. Eko was more badass when he was Simon Adebisi.

I'm pondering using Netflix to watch this show. But I have a few other shows to watch this fall, so maybe in the spring/next summer.

I'm pondering using Netflix to watch this show. But I have a few other shows to watch this fall, so maybe in the spring/next summer.
Only 121 episodes, you can get that done in a week!

Do it Dam! Do it now!!!

Is that a challenge?! I'll have better luck with that than I will beating the AssCreed Brotherhood that I don't have!

Lol, like Canadan said, is that a challenge? Screw classes and homework. Oh, my parents are coming down this weekend? I'm a bit busy. Lol.

Do it Dam! Do it now!!!

Is that a challenge?! I'll have better luck with that than I will beating the AssCreed Brotherhood that I don't have!
Haha, I dont have it yet either. HAHA. I need to get crackin' on that game.

Lol, like Canadan said, is that a challenge? Screw classes and homework. Oh, my parents are coming down this weekend? I'm a bit busy. Lol.

They can come a different weekend! Get going! You're only 7 back.

I have to be careful in this thread. I still haven't watched the last four episodes. Why isn't Kate in another show? I love Kate. All tough and kind of dirty. Sawyer, oh, I mean James, I don't miss at all.

Kevin

I have to be careful in this thread. I still haven't watched the last four episodes. Why isn't Kate in another show? I love Kate. All tough and kind of dirty. Sawyer, oh, I mean James, I don't miss at all.

Kevin
Because she married the hobbit in real life, and isnt an actress anymore?

On to episode 10 of season 1.. I'm going to spolier some stuff because I knew some THPers are thinking about checking this out for the first time..

Spoiler
These back stories are awesome.. The random french lady in the woods, the pregnant girl with the really strange psychic reading, the dude who was in a wheelchair but is magically not in one..

All awesome stuff. Great builder for sure.

I loved this show except for the ending. Was always wondering WTH

Cranking up an oldy here, but after having not seen a single episode of this show, I've decided to get it going on Netflix..

So far so good after three episodes.. Everyone I've talked to about it says it's quite the ride.

Ive contemplated going back and watching them all again, as I was hooked the first time and never missed an episode

Ive contemplated going back and watching them all again, as I was hooked the first time and never missed an episode

I bet I'll have the entire thing done by the time we make our trip next week hahaha -- We can discuss it all at length.

4 -- 8 -- 15 -- 16 -- 23...

Yeah, I buy into the crazy stuff, not completing that sucker!! Just like I won't candyman into a mirror hahaha!

This show is pretty awesome.

I have to say. Anyone who is on the fence with watching this show. Do yourself a favor and watch it.

Season 3 is alittle rough but season 5 was always my favorite. Answers a ton of questions.

I have to say. Anyone who is on the fence with watching this show. Do yourself a favor and watch it.

Season 3 is alittle rough but season 5 was always my favorite. Answers a ton of questions.

that's funny because I was JUST told that season 2 is the low point, and season three brings it all back haha!

I'm about to start the first episode.

knapp01.png

that's funny because I was JUST told that season 2 is the low point, and season three brings it all back haha!

Interesting! I felt like LOST got most of its followers through season 2 with the numbers and the events during the season. Overall the show is still some of the best writing ever haha

Interesting! I felt like LOST got most of its followers through season 2 with the numbers and the events during the season. Overall the show is still some of the best writing ever haha

I asked for a third opinion, and they agreed with you.. Season 3 was the lowpoint.

Awesome haha!

Back