THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

A cold ball is harder. Almost like a hamburger being frozen. It's harder to compress. Lol. But for those Herculians it shouldn't be an issue.
I've never tried to compress a frozen hamburger.

And just to let everyone know I am serious about the tour stop ..........look over there at my new badge or whatever it's called ,all I needed was the time to get on a pc instead of this phone

YUSS! Thata boy Hitman!!!! Welcome to the Albatross club!!!!!

Wow, today was a :banghead: type of day. I really need next weekend to come fast...I need this get-a-way from my life for two days.
Well. remember - I promised you a beer in your other thread! ( or beverage of your choosing! )

Well. remember - I promised you a beer in your other thread! ( or beverage of your choosing! )

This is good to see. A nice frosty Canadian beer for Dan and an ice cold Mike's Hard Lemonade for MikeDean.

This is good to see. A nice frosty Canadian beer for Dan and an ice cold Mike's Hard Lemonade for MikeDean.

Pretty sure Mike drinks strictly Zima.

Pretty sure Mike drinks strictly Zima.

Seeing such a big dude stuff our grocery cart & minivan full of Mikes Hard Lemonade was quite a sight to see in FL.

Seeing such a big dude stuff our grocery cart & minivan full of Mikes Hard Lemonade was quite a sight to see in FL.

Hahahaha Mike is full of surprises. Gotta love the guy.

Random equipment question/demand for JB...

What kinds of Miyazaki's do you have in the shop? Indigo? Blue? For sheer comparison sake I'd like to hit similar flex codes between the Kusala and the B.Asha. If you've got anything like that, I'd very much appreciate them coming along for the ride.

I was wondering if it was about roll out. That's fine, there is no roll out in Florida during the Summer/Fall/Spring. I can back a tee shot up with the best of them on the wet ground here in Florida.

Rule of thumb i have heard in multiple places is that you lose appx 1 yard for every 2 degrees under 70

And just to let everyone know I am serious about the tour stop ..........look over there at my new badge or whatever it's called ,all I needed was the time to get on a pc instead of this phone

Why so serious? (Imagine Heath Ledger saying that.)

one of the best investments a golfer can make.

Back on topic note, I am pretty bummed I can't make the trip with tnolan and ddec to Dayton. I will for sure get to an event soon. We have season tickets to the Buffalo Bills and they are home against Tennessee next week. So I am stuck watching mediocre teams battle it out for supremacy. I will be following all the action and updates on here though so keep us posted!

Back on topic note, I am pretty bummed I can't make the trip with tnolan and ddec to Dayton. I will for sure get to an event soon. We have season tickets to the Buffalo Bills and they are home against Tennessee next week. So I am stuck watching mediocre teams battle it out for supremacy. I will be following all the action and updates on here though so keep us posted!

www.stubhub.com !

boom! welcome to the club!

I like both these statements...longer the better..

Mix in MWard, and you guys will have a 4some wanting to hit the ball long.

Serious question here....why will it play longer if it's cold?

someone bring extra long-sleeves for War.
don't want the poor guy catching a cold in Ohio...

War is already psyching himself out. Don't fret buddy, it's no big deal. Good-Good

War is already psyching himself out. Don't fret buddy, it's no big deal. Good-Good
I just think it's funny that the course plays longer when it's cold because the ground doesnt give as much rollout. That sounds about normal for me, as there is rarely any rollout in Florida golf.

I just think it's funny that the course plays longer when it's cold because the ground doesnt give as much rollout. That sounds about normal for me, as there is rarely any rollout in Florida golf.

you might lose some of the left to right spin buddy! Better bring up some Balata's hahaha!

you might lose some of the left to right spin buddy! Better bring up some Balata's hahaha!
I just wont aim as far left.

Play an e6 ball and you'll be fine. No big deal.

Back