THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I just think it's funny that the course plays longer when it's cold because the ground doesnt give as much rollout. That sounds about normal for me, as there is rarely any rollout in Florida golf.

War - actually it's more because the ball doesn't fly as far. I was told, and it seems to be my experience, that cold, but more humid days are the worst.

JB will update the first post, but heres the tee times

Here it is:

Saturday

Noon
**JB
**10yarddraw (d)
**GolfinFF
12:09
**War Eagle
**Tnolan
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
12:18
**ddec
**Mikedean441
**Griff
**Bert
12:27
**Jrod
**Canadan
**Bhillin
**Sharkwrestler

12:36
**RxGus
**Bogey317
RMix09
**CG13
12:45
**One-T
**Brock
**JeffReedMO
**TheToppDogg
12:54
**YoungBuck
**T2GRN18
**Bigball
Smallball
1:03
Barspin89
**BigLee33
**jskittle
**Hitman

SUNDAY

9:00
**JB
**Mikedean441
**War Eagle
**Bhillin
9:09
**Canadan
**Tnolan
**Ddec
**Griff
9:18
**TheToppDogg
**BigLee33
**RxGus
9:27
**One-T
**Sharkwrestler
**YoungBuck
**T2GRN18
9:36
**JeffReedMO
**Bogey317
**Jrod
Hitman

9:45
**Bigball
Smallball
MarcW
**Bullfrog
9:54
**jskittle
**Robman7
**GolfinFF
wwginn
10:03
**Ingolfer
Cameron
**Playdough
RMix09
10:12
**Brock
**10yardDraw
**CG13

War, dont get caught up in all thi scold weather talk. thats bad mojo

did I miss something? Did Tadashi have to cancel?

Mike, thanks for your work on this buddy!!! Solid pairings!

did I miss something? Did Tadashi have to cancel?

Yeah, his litte man is sick and has to have a procedure done.

yes. He mentioned it the other day for family reasons.
well that sucks, more importantly I hope everything is ok

thanks guy, it was "interesting" to do this, Sunday was tough because:

1. Didnt want to pair anyone up that played together on Saturday
2. We got guys with long distances to travel afterwards
3. We got some people bringing guests that I honored their requests to play together.

While I know it wont please everyone, hopefully it pleases the masses

I'm looking forward to teeing it up with the guys I'm slated to. Tyno is the only one I've played with before so it will be great to tee it up with some new THPers. I get to the play with one half of the Dynamic Duo each day which is cool. Also looks like I tee it up with Griff twice which isn't bad either, I'm hoping he brings the niblick because I hear he is deadly with it. Looking forward to meeting Bert too. Looks like it's going to be an excellent weekend, as if there was any doubt.

nice! love the pairings!
it's all coming together so nicely.

Treat yourself to a Smirnoff Ice MD, you have organized a great event.

I'm looking forward to teeing it up with the guys I'm slated to. Tyno is the only one I've played with before so it will be great to tee it up with some new THPers. I get to the play with one half of the Dynamic Duo each day which is cool. Also looks like I tee it up with Griff twice which isn't bad either, I'm hoping he brings the niblick because I hear he is deadly with it. Looking forward to meeting Bert too. Looks like it's going to be an excellent weekend, as if there was any doubt.

Don't listen to anything Mike says on Saturday dude. I'll set the record straight Sunday hahaha!

Going to be a blast guys!

Treat yourself to a Smirnoff Ice MD, you have organized a great event.
hahaha, I remember giving Mike a hard time after I literally just met him. Mikes Hard Lemonade right?!?

Don't listen to anything Mike says on Saturday dude. I'll set the record straight Sunday hahaha!

Going to be a blast guys!

I'll get to hear opening statements from him and closing remarks from you. Then use that long drive home to decide which is full of :poop: hehe

I'll get to hear opening statements from him and closing remarks from you. Then use that long drive home to decide which is full of :poop: hehe

hahaha I better bring my "A" game in a number of different ways.. Mike can paint a pretty darn good picture.

edit; Just don't stand 50 yards to the right of him when he's hitting a 7 wood. It's trouble.

I reckon BigLee and Jskittles will get along GREAT.

hahaha, I remember giving Mike a hard time after I literally just met him. Mikes Hard Lemonade right?!?

Yes, he loves him some carbonated malt beverages in a bottle.

Dang it, my last minute change ended up with Griff and you guys 2times, my bad

SO refreshing after hitting balls on the surface of the sun

Dang it, my last minute change ended up with Griff and you guys 2times, my bad

lol that's no big deal to me. If you want to change it, or if griff wants to change it, feel free. Making these pairings aren't as easy as you'd think. Thanks for putting them together.

Corrected version, as my last minute Griff change messed things up, this is the good one!

Saturday

Noon
**JB
**10yarddraw (d)
**GolfinFF
12:09
**War Eagle
**Tnolan
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
12:18
**ddec