THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

Well, I am up 11.5 points, (102.5 - 91), with Gould going tonight, and my opponent has megatron. Yikes! I need some FG's early and often. If I can get 10+ points out of Gould, it is going to be close. I never have an easy game. There are 6+ teams scoring under 80 points every week, but the schedule doesn't allow for me to play them. I would like to have a few easy ones! :)

hope you enjoyed your bye week.....the fantasy gods do not smile on me this year

They haven't been too kind to me either. My D, Te and K scored the majority off my points.

Tapin for bird

2 starts for Vick Ballard and 2 wins for my team. A star is born.

I <3 Arian Foster. looks like I might squeak by with another win in a tough bye week for me. Leshoure and old man Hanson left, and I need 7 points out of them. I feel like I must keep that donut close to my name as long as I can if I'm going to hold off all you folks in League 4. Some of those teams sitting behind me are just plan scary :bulgy-eyes:

To answer your league message, yes, he is. Shoot me an offer and we will go from there. But, didn't I try to trade him to you a few weeks ago? LOL.

To answer your league message, yes, he is. Shoot me an offer and we will go from there. But, didn't I try to trade him to you a few weeks ago? LOL.

Possibly, there have been so many trade offers and trades in this league that I have no idea who has tried to trade with what players anymore >.<

EDIT: If you were one of the guys wanting Benson then you should be thanking me and give me a good trade for him :)

Possibly, there have been so many trade offers and trades in this league that I have no idea who has tried to trade with what players anymore >.<

I know, dude. We have had a very active league on the trade front. It's pretty cool to see.

EDIT: If you were one of the guys wanting Benson then you should be thanking me and give me a good trade for him :)

I know, dude. We have had a very active league on the trade front. It's pretty cool to see.

I am going to be looking to make some major moves this week for the late season push :alien:

No, it wasn't Benson. I did want to draft him though.

I saw your trading block message. I am looking for what you have to offer.

Just saw the news on Twitter, MJD out "for an extended period of time." :banghead:

Just saw the news on Twitter, MJD out "for an extended period of time." :banghead:

Fortunately for the Jags they stink but it kills his FF owners. Good thing I have Jennings already on my roster.

Sounds like I got rid of him just in time. Thanks again for the trade! :banana:

Sounds like I got rid of him just in time. Thanks again for the trade! :banana:

Thanks for nothing.

In a related note, EVERYONE on my roster is available, including Drew Brees. Need to upgrade at RB and WR, willing to roll the dice on either keeping Luck or Brees as my starting QB, but I don't need to keep both on my roster.

Thanks for nothing.

In a related note, EVERYONE on my roster is available, including Drew Brees. Need to upgrade at RB and WR, willing to roll the dice on either keeping Luck or Brees as my starting QB, but I don't need to keep both on my roster.

i may hit you up Ary i'll try to take a look tonight. my whole team is coming off the bye it seems this week so i gotta see how i wanna roll from here on out.

No, it wasn't Benson. I did want to draft him though.

I saw your trading block message. I am looking for what you have to offer.

LOL ok, well shoot me an offer over to ponder

Detpoacher, which team are who? I'm getting lost switching from real names/team names/THP names >.<

Thanks for nothing.

I got your trade offer, I am just trying to look over your team and see what can work. I don't need a QB, I already have 3, but I am willing to move some guys.

I got your trade offer, I am just trying to look over your team and see what can work. I don't need a QB, I already have 3, but I am willing to move some guys.

Well, Cassel just got demoted to second string, and Kolb is still injured. So looks like you only have Romo as a viable option at QB. :wink:

It's time for a little RB finding again!

A freaking 1 point loss. FML.

Hey Jen, how are you feeling about tonight? Looks like a TD, 5 catches, and 80 yards would get it done for you.

Wow I like this Brandon Marshall!! Helping me get a 1 point victory. I needed 17 points out of him that I did t think I'd get but he got me exactly 17.

Back