THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

I think he's going downhill. I drafted him in my other league this year, and production's been weak. I think Blount, on the other hand, is on the rise. He's been getting more carries lately and has scored a TD in 2 consecutive games.

I figured it was worth a flyer. At 3-3, time to shake things up and try to mount a charge.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I figured it was worth a flyer. At 3-3, time to shake things up and try to mount a charge.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Yeah. I keep holding out hope that he'll begin to go HAM, though he's currently sitting behind Gore, Bradshaw, and Forte.

Yeah. I keep holding out hope that he'll begin to go HAM, though he's currently sitting behind Gore, Bradshaw, and Forte.

He is certainly an upgrade over Dexter McCluster and the guy I was starting this week, Cedric Peerman. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

He is certainly an upgrade over Dexter McCluster and the guy I was starting this week, Cedric Peerman. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Shady has a bye do I had to go backup as well. Luckily I have Jackson and CJ0K. Hope those guys live up to potential!

It's sad but I think me winning or losing will come down to Felix Jones and the Browns D/ST, oh how sad.

I might have the best RB duo starting this week.

1. Phillip Tanner
2. Cedric Peerman

gonna be a GREAT week!

To me the wheeling and dealing or what makes it fun.Leaque 4 has been a awesome group to play with!!!!!
Yeah I was looking at rosters today and lone wolf is very impressive.

Stafford
McFadden
Forte
Richardson
B Marshall
R Wayne
Aaron Hernandez
Packers D
Justin Tucker

He also has had to suffer through Greg Jennings injury.

Posting this makes me think. is there anyway to see the standings/ teams of the other leagues?

I can tell you group 4's league average points/week is 92.5 for a team. How does that compare? I would imagine its pretty similar.

Highest point total in our league is 640.5 by the above team. Low is 514, I won't say who.

To me the wheeling and dealing or what makes it fun.Leaque 4 has been a awesome group to play with!!!!!

Heck yeah. I tried to start some banter up in the scoreboard chat box :D

Yeah I was looking at rosters today and lone wolf is very impressive.

Stafford
McFadden
Forte
Richardson
B Marshall
R Wayne
Aaron Hernandez
Packers D
Justin Tucker

He also has had to suffer through Greg Jennings injury.

Posting this makes me think. is there anyway to see the standings/ teams of the other leagues?

I can tell you group 4's league average points/week is 92.5 for a team. How does that compare? I would imagine its pretty similar.

Highest point total in our league is 640.5 by the above team. Low is 514, I won't say who.

I don't think we can see other's unless someone from each league posted, where did you find the league averages?

Our low is 441.5 and our high is 678.5, which didn't even win them first place!

I don't think we can see other's unless someone from each league posted, where did you find the league averages?

Our low is 441.5 and our high is 678.5, which didn't even win them first place!

League 3's high is 686.5 and low is 413.5.

League 1's high is 640 and that person has a record of 5-1
Low is 479.5 and that person is 2-4.

Interestingly enough, I have the second most points at 605.5 and a record of 1-4-1. Go figure. :at-wits-end:

Thank you Drew Brees! That is all.

Sent from Tapatalk

Flacco,

welcome to my team. You'll fit right in here.

Schuab,

you're welcome, as soon as your cut your team starts throwing the ball.

I'm guessing that Chris Johnson is out of Golfergal's doghouse.

He is out of mine. But than again he was never in it because I didn't draft him luckily.

He is for now. 3 of his last 4 games have been really good, over 90 yards rushing, so I am very pleased. And AP finally got another TD, he hasn't had one since week 1 when he scored 2 while sitting on my bench.

So I traded for MJD last week. He had a bye last week, so this was the first week where I could play him....and he got hurt in the first quarter. FML.

So I traded for MJD last week. He had a bye last week, so this was the first week where I could play him....and he got hurt in the first quarter. FML.

Ha someone in our league traded for him in the last few days as well.

I've had a good week. VJax, Jordy, and AP carrying me. Got a nice TD from last hour addition, David Thomas from NO.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I've had a good week. VJax, Jordy, and AP carrying me. Got a nice TD from last hour addition, David Thomas from NO.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Jackson and Nelson are stupid. I don't care for them right now!

Yay! Lol. I may take you up on that Luck thing. What are you looking for?

Back