2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my team of course will get preferential treatment. :alien: I kid, I kid!

On a more serious note, if you really want to combat that low back pain, strengthening your core musculature will be huge for that. You would be surprised how much a weak core can affect your swing and the biomechanics of your spine. I will say one of the best exercises to do is "planking." The "bird dog" exercise works great as well. I will see if I can find a couple of videos and post them over in the fitness thread.

Don't mean to get off topic,

Would love for you to stick a couple of videos in the appropriate thread. Thanks.

Not necessary for me lad. Think it's Howzat looking for the core strengthening. Thanks for the offer though.

I love hearing about guys wanting to others in TMC even though they are on different teams

Ya the core strength wasn't directed toward you, more of a general to everyone!

Besides, you're already a beast! :alien:

Is it bad I am making notes from all the posts from the participants for 1st tee names? Is that bad?

I'm just glad u got nothing on me....lol

Ya the core strength wasn't directed toward you, more of a general to everyone!

Besides, you're already a beast! :alien:

HAHA yeah i'm a beast. Morgan Cup golf bring it out of me

Luckily we'll have a chiropractor there this year! :alien: But in all seriousness, I can easily throw a portable table in the car and bring it with me. Anyone who needs a quick tune up or is hurting, dont hesitate to ask. You'd be surprised what that can do for flexibility as well!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

I call rooming with Brad!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Luckily we'll have a chiropractor there this year! :alien: But in all seriousness, I can easily throw a portable table in the car and bring it with me. Anyone who needs a quick tune up or is hurting, dont hesitate to ask. You'd be surprised what that can do for flexibility as well!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

dude you are gonna need one of those "now serving number so and so " signs.....that's awesome!

dude you are gonna need one of those "now serving number so and so " signs.....that's awesome!

Hahaha I'll set up some "office" hours down there.

Jake you better clear it with my wife if you're rooming with us! :alien:

Lots of sponsor talk today, still not sure what direction I would go if I had choice. But I am rolling my SeeMore like no bodies business, 27 putts today.

Lots of sponsor talk today, still not sure what direction I would go if I had choice. But I am rolling my SeeMore like no bodies business, 27 putts today.

Same buddy....best putting results I've had in a few years.

Just like everything else in this I would not want to be put in a position where I would have to choose between these 4 amazing sponsors. All 4 bring something awesome to the table and the chance to be associated with one of the for the time leading up to this event is definitely an honor for me and one I do not take lightly! (not that any of the 31 others involved would, I am just speaking for myself)

Last edited:

Dang. That is a great. I'd be hard pressed to pick a sponsor as well. Especially not knowing everything that will be available. Definitely excited to find out though.

Honestly if JB told me right now I was with Callaway again I would be happy....loving the new Extreme driver....can't wait to see what else they have slated for release next year!

I would be over the moon if i got told i was Callaway again

Dang. That is a great. I'd be hard pressed to pick a sponsor as well. Especially not knowing everything that will be available. Definitely excited to find out though.

Based on what they have available today, I might have a preference. But the stuff everybody is coming out with, puts all the companies on the same line, would be hard to choose.

Honestly i know who i want and i know who i'd love

Holy crap dude! That is solid. Congrats on the round!

Is it bad I am making notes from all the posts from the participants for 1st tee names? Is that bad?

Jerk of jerks?

There new line looks freaking sweet!

Honest question if you had to do your bag over from this year is there anything you would change?? I would take out the 5 wood for a 4 hybrid. I'm finding a big gap between the 3 hybrid and 5 iron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back