2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the scorecards for the courses, anyone recall which tees were utilized last year?

We played Whites at True Blue and Caledonia we played a combo.....3's and 5's we played the blacks and 4's we played the blues and if you made it to 18 you played the blacks

We played Whites at True Blue and Caledonia we played a combo.....3's and 5's we played the blacks and 4's we played the blues and if you made it to 18 you played the blacks

ah yes, #18 from the blacks is amazing

Thanks for the clarification guys!

Thanks for the clarification guys!

No problem.....of course, knowing JB...I am sure he will change things around....I could see singles at Caledonia this year....he loves that course

Is it July yet?

18 caledonia from the blacks! Serious golf hole. One of my favorite finishing holes in the country

ah yes, #18 from the blacks is amazing

That was an amazing golf hole wasn't it?
Probably the only good shot I hit all day too, but it was a bute.

Can someone repost that video?

I was having youtube problems on my phone the last time it was posted. I still want to see it though.

Can someone repost that video?

I was having youtube problems on my phone the last time it was posted. I still want to see it though.

Mine is the 3rd shot I believe.

Man whoever had hit the first shot in there before the clip hit a decent one too ;o)

Could you imagine if that would have gone in and won it? After such a close match that would be the only thing that would have made that shot any more amazing.

This is not a lie. :beat-up: Haha. I kid...kinda. There were a few good ones buddy, we just couldn't putt!

Do it! XF's are my favorite Cally iron ever
Do you still have the Cally Grips on them?

Reason I'm asking is I just got an Aldila RIP Alpha 70S for my RAZR FIT. But couldn't make up my mind on the grip. I liked the feel of the Winn Dritac. It felt awsome. But to loud in the looks.

Then I fell upon a RAZR XF OEM grip on ebay. It's made from winn and on the Cally website they say it's made out of V17 Soft / Excel RF, whatever that means.

So my question is. Does the RAZR XF feel softer than the typical rubber cally grip? Does it feel anything like the Dritac? Or did I jest spend $8 for nothing? lol

Thanks.

Callaways fitting studios really have me psyched to see what sponsorship I end up with! I've always wanted a full on fitting and this is a great option for Callaway staffers!

iPad tapping!

One thing that would be sweet if I get Callaway is they've got a fitting center just down the road in Memphis. I could hop over, get fitted and play a round with DanceBusiness.

I'd just have to head down to the one at Myrtle Beach and get another look at the courses we'll be playing if I end up in Callaway

Anybody already playing one of the Bridgestones in yellow? If so why would you recommend a yellow ball to a MC staffer?

Just stopped by the Cleveland site and do they ever have some good looking stuff.
Kegan's red stripped polo fits pretty perfectly into their Christmas marketing.

I wonder if War Eagle is wearing out that site?

Maybe if Freddie ends up in Cobra he can get all different color clubs to go with his crayon box of grips.

Honestly I'd never thought of doing different colored grips but it looked pretty dang cool

Anybody already playing one of the Bridgestones in yellow? If so why would you recommend a yellow ball to a MC staffer?

I know there were MC staffers last year who played yellow, hopefully they will chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back