2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

HAHAHA Bills. Worst Pick in the Draft. Totally reached for him. Love this as a Miami guy. He'll be rushed to start and fail miserably.

My thing with him is that he is poor at reading Defensive Schemes.

It took the Steelers about 1.4 seconds to get this pick in. Has to be Jarvis.

Ryan Nassib's college coach passed on him. Ouch

He should. He should probably sit for 2 years.

I'm not a Bills fan at all, but I've heard great things about EJ Manuel. They should sit him for a year or two and let him learn, unless he goes to camp and blows up like Russell Wilson last year.

Jarvis Jones to the Steelers :(

you should smile. That means I win the tie breaker.

The real contest was just picking the tie breaker, right?

you should smile. That means I win the tie breaker.

The real contest was just picking the tie breaker, right?

I did too. I picked him at 17

Please be Jarvis. Please be Jarvis. Please be Jarvis.

HAHAHA Bills. Worst Pick in the Draft. Totally reached for him. Love this as a Miami guy. He'll be rushed to start and fail miserably.

My thing with him is that he is poor at reading Defensive Schemes.

False. Poor play calling led to bad reads. FSU has two QBS go in the top 20 picks in 3 years. Its not the QBs its bad coaching.

In time he will be fine. Biggest upside of any QB in this draft. Every QB in the draft is a reach on certain levels, you go for the one with the biggest upside.

The pick has been in for 10 minutes. ANNOUNCE IT.

So who trades up for Smith and Nassib?

49ers just traded up to #18.

False. Poor play calling led to bad reads. FSU has two QBS go in the top 20 picks in 3 years. Its not the QBs its bad coaching.

In time he will be fine. Biggest upside of any QB in this draft. Every QB in the draft is a reach on certain levels, you go for the one with the biggest upside.

Come on, you can't trot out Ponder and say that he was a good pick right now. ;-)

THey deserve Honey Badger so much.

Steelers get Jones at 17. Very good pick for them. I went 7 for 15 but got both tiebreakers. Doubt that will be enough though. Really got crushed from picks 9-14.

I would say Glennon has the most upside. He's the most NFL ready IMO.

Jarvis Jones tweeted he was a Steeler 5 minutes before i was announced. Keep wasting time ESPN.

Come on, you can't trot out Ponder and say that he was a good pick right now. ;-)

Did you say that after the first 5 games last year? Young QBs take time. Especially on bad to average teams. Ponder is incredibly smart and will be fine.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I would say Glennon has the most upside. He's the most NFL ready IMO.

NFL ready and upside are very different things. And frankly the upside between the two is not even close.

He should. He should probably sit for 2 years.

I agree. That's why they signed Kolb to a 2 year deal. But we've seen crazier things happen!

Well, I can't win the contest, but thanks THP! It did make the draft more interesting to watch. Good times yall! Oh... and since we're talking football... Roll Tide!

Back