2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

As a jets fan I'm saying the same thing. Was thinking Star or Shariff to fill that hole - but never thought they would take the #3 DT there.

Pretty upset with that one to be honest. Loved the Milliner pick.

Interesting. With Utah and UF still on the board at DT. Surprising pick.

If the saints dont take Jones I think the Bills should. Still time to grab a qb

Loved the younger Jet fans with their last pick standing there with the "who the heck is that" look on their faces.

Really hope the Saints don't go DT here. We have a history of messing up our 1st round picks when we go DT. Don't be tempted by Floyd Loomis, go Jones or Vaccaro or trade down!

Just saw where Chris Johnson tweeted "THANK GOD" after the Titans took Warmack. Too funny.

Jones might not go here, but he sure as heck would fit with their D.

I hope the Saints pick some one Defense...

Been a wild night so far.

Jones might not go here, but he sure as heck would fit with their D.

Jones need to go to Pitt so I can at least say I got the tie breaker correct. Like four total picks, but the tie breaker.

Saints listened to me and passed on Floyd and went Vaccaro. That ended my streak of 6 straight wrong. Got 7 out of 15 right. Glad I got the Saints one right, I probably should of since I've been reading up on it for a while lol. WHO DAT!

Pick fills a need for them, but I would have gone Jones. Of course Im sitting on a bed in a hotel room and not making these decisions.

EJ Manuel! Hahaha yuchhh

I have a feeling JB will have something to say about the Bills pick.

So who had on their boards that EJ Manuel would be the first QB drafted this year?

YOU'RE LYING!

Pick fills a need for them, but I would have gone Jones. Of course Im sitting on a bed in a hotel room and not making these decisions.

Based on a formula I saw, at the end of the season the Saints 2 safeties rated worst and 2nd worst in the NFL. With that being said I was kind of hoping for Jones also. We need a guy who can get to the QB.

Biggest upside of any QB in this draft hands down.

Wow. Didnt see that coming.

It's not Nassib, but I'm ecstatic!

Jarvis Jones. Period. Boom.

Biggest upside of any QB in this draft hands down.

I guarantee he sits behind kolb a year. So Mel kiper can shut it

Jarvis Jones to the Steelers :(

Back