2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

Jarvis goes 2 picks after the Saints pick. I have a feeling the Saints are going to wish they didn't pass on that guy.

ANybody else think TE'O could find a lady in NYC? : )

Thank you SF for speeding this draft up a little. Seems like a smart choice. Reed is highly rated and they lost Goldson

I would say Glennon has the most upside. He's the most NFL ready IMO.

JT, JB knows his shiznit when it comes to the NFL. Look at his past credentials! :alien:

Can't believe Floyd is still out there. Must be something on him we don't know.

Did you say that after the first 5 games last year? Young QBs take time. Especially on bad to average teams. Ponder is incredibly smart and will be fine.

First 2 years: 31 TDs, 25 INTs, 77.1 rating. He may improve when he gets some more weapons on the outside, but he doesn't stand out at all in the first 2 years. Of course, I'm a fan of a team that has had terrible QB play for a decade, so what do I know.

JT, JB knows his shiznit when it comes to the NFL. Look at his past credentials! :alien:

I'm being 100% serious by the way.

First 2 years: 31 TDs, 25 INTs, 77.1 rating. He may improve when he gets some more weapons on the outside, but he doesn't stand out at all in the first 2 years. Of course, I'm a fan of a team that has had terrible QB play for a decade, so what do I know.

Join the club #billsproblems

Steelers take a huge step toward solidifying their LB core. Woodley needs to wake up next season.

ANybody else think TE'O could find a lady in NYC? : )

The NY Post will be a must buy tomorrow morning for me if they do

Would love Te'o on the Giants. Get to taunt him every year at he Linc.

1st year is normally a wash. 2nd year started out great. Injuries killed certain things about their run. This will be a blah year as well, yet showing improvement. Year 4 will be the telling sign for him.

Too bad the Giants didn't go Te'o. I would of had a field day with my friends if they did.

Too bad the Giants didn't go Te'o. I would of had a field day with my friends if they did.
Tomorrow might have been the best day at work in a long time!

Some playoff team is going to be really happy drafting Tyler Eifert.

What is the deal with Floyd's drop? I granted haven't studied much, but I hadn't heard any major concerns that would have caused this kind of drop. Is it just a scheme issue?

It fits to go to Chi-Town. Plus a pretty boy like Cutler would be perfect.

Some playoff team is going to be really happy drafting Tyler Eifert.

Agreed. I think the Steelers would've went Eifert if Jones were gone.

The rams might move down. If I were the Eagles I would jump up to get Eifert or Floyd.

Huh, Bears go with Guard Kyle Long. Thought there was better options.

Could this be the first RB? Eddie Lacy to Cincy, maybe?

Back