It shipped today, USPS.

Hopefully mine arrives tomorrow. I cant complain though, I had a Seemore present arrive today haha

Just got my copy today. Very impressed with the quality and content. The section on drivers is very thorough and will help anyone who is looking to purchase a new one. Although I don't care for the fashion part of golf it certainly had enough to please those that do care about that. I definitely want more of this magazine. Great job!

Just got my copy today. Very impressed with the quality and content. The section on drivers is very thorough and will help anyone who is looking to purchase a new one. Although I don't care for the fashion part of golf it certainly had enough to please those that do care about that. I definitely want more of this magazine. Great job!

Thank you so much! I am so glad you are enjoying the magazine :smile:

That is great Braveheart. Glad you are liking it. Its funny, I finally sat down and read the entire thing today cover to cover. I love the layout of a lot of it, but for content, my favorite parts of this magazine are the shaft interview, the hoefy interview, and the ed several interview. Those articles were so informative to me.

Just sent payment via paypal!

Looking forward to mine!

got my mag yesterday when i got home and i was super excited. i've read everything and i have to say that it's a first class publication. the stock of the paper is wonderful and girthy, the design concepts are just fun, colorful and bold, the interviews were fantastic and i feel much more educated when it comes to shafts. you guys have a geat product here and it's something that i'll be flipping through over and over. i was excited to see a couple of my questions asked to jim furyk, it kinda made me feel like i was talking to him, but not really, haha.

the only complain i had, and it's probably only gonna come from me, was that i had an extremely difficult time reading the furyk interview. the text of his responses seems to be some shade of green and i'm red/green color blind so i had a tough time distinguishing the text from the page. i know that's rare but it was the one thing i struggled with.

overall, this magazine is first class. they won't last long in stores!

I finally got through the majority of the magazine and have to say, you guy's out did yourselves once again. I'm loving it and really excited about the one I sent to my mom for her enjoyment. The shaft section has to be the best part for me, I can now understand a lot more about flex, torque and kickpoints. The interview with Jim Furyk was another great section, but then again the entire magazine was well done. At this point I keep looking for something to be critical of, but just can't. Well done THP. I find myself very proud to be a member here.

I finally got through the majority of the magazine and have to say, you guy's out did yourselves once again. I'm loving it and really excited about the one I sent to my mom for her enjoyment. The shaft section has to be the best part for me, I can now understand a lot more about flex, torque and kickpoints. The interview with Jim Furyk was another great section, but then again the entire magazine was well done. At this point I keep looking for something to be critical of, but just can't. Well done THP. I find myself very proud to be a member here.

Thank you Duey. The shaft article/interview was one of my favorites as well. As mentioned, I also love the Hoefy interview (he is so funny and honest) as well as the Ed Several interview. Few people understand what goes on at the PGA Show, and he explains it well. I also am really partial to the layout that was done. The Style.Art.Performance piece looks so cool, as does the Method Putter Product Showcase. Glad you are enjoying it as well.

Thank you so much Duey! Did you notice the signatures on the first page? I wanted to make sure you finally got an autographed copy of a THP: The Magazine. Please tell me we sent you an autographed one this time haha.

Just wanted to check in real quick and let you guys know my copy came today! YAY! With the Masters on and the new putter Im having trouble checking it out yet but I will soon! Looks great at first glance! And first thing I noticed was how thick it felt and how nice the cover was. Love content!

Thank you so much Duey! Did you notice the signatures on the first page? I wanted to make sure you finally got an autographed copy of a THP: The Magazine. Please tell me we sent you an autographed one this time haha.

I did notice and thank you so much. I didn't want to mention it in case anyone else was missed some how. I promice I will treasure it, Liz thinks I'm so nuts because it goes in a certain spot out of traffic, lol. The layout and graphics were incredibal as everyone has noticed, the Hoefy interview was really good, but as nerdy as I am I connected to the shaft section, haha. Liz commented that it was better quality than some of her expensive cook books, lol. You all did a great job, I'm really excited to see what my 80 year old mother thinks, lol.

This issue has only been out for about 3 days. It will take a little while before we release any information like that.

Well, if you want to interview Tiger, best to get him while hes still schmoozing the crowd lol

oh man i cant wait til my magazine gets here

Maybe Monday? :confused2:

I still haven't gotten mine. It's kind of sad.

Received my mag today and must say this is a spectacular issue. I loved the interview on the golf shafts. Keep up the great work THP!

Sunday and Monday I finally got to read everything in the magazine, well done once again. I loved the articles, specially the shaft one. He had some great quotes in that article. And the DSO was about as thorough as you can get, loved it! It was just a great issue!

The suspense is killing me. I'm still waiting for a copy to be waiting for me in the mailbox.

I got home last night to my new issue of THP and read the whole darn thing....hahaha, I got into it and just didnt stop. I loved the layout and the clean look! A wonderful read. You guys did an awesome job and I wouldnt change a thing. The front cover even looked better when I unleashed it from the plastic! Great great job!!!!!

Im with ya Dirt_Guy, I'm still waiting on mine as well

Back