Pony made it to Omaha. Received my copy today. I've paged through it and it looks great. I read the Furyk article, the Shaft article, and the DSO so far. Also checked out some of the shoes in the Style, Art, and Performance section. I'm digging the Nike Air Anthems.

One thing I did notice in the Furyk article, is that two of the questions/answers didn't have the font color changes. Both the question and answer were in black font. The other questions/answers had the alternating font color scheme. Overall the quality is top notch, and definitely love the heaviness of the pages.

Yeah, Cwill. There were a number of small fixes that we wanted to make but due to timing, could not and that was one of them. Due to this issues having a Masters Preview, it had to ship before the fixes could be made. What did you think of the shaft article?

The mailman has not been nice to me... I still have not received my issue :banghead:

I am so excited some of you all are getting the magazine but still find it so weird that the midwest and west coast are getting them but not the east coast...weird! Well we really can't wait to hear what everyone thinks. So far it seems we all agree it's very heavy haha.

What did you think of the shaft article?

I liked it. Definitely helped to clear up some of the terminology around shafts. Still comes down to trying out the club/shaft combinations, and getting a fitting to help get the best shaft for your swing. Great article, and I can see why the contest winners had such great things to say about Tim's "over the phone" shaft fitting.

I liked it. Definitely helped to clear up some of the terminology around shafts. Still comes down to trying out the club/shaft combinations, and getting a fitting to help get the best shaft for your swing. Great article, and I can see why the contest winners had such great things to say about Tim's "over the phone" shaft fitting.

I loved his insight into demoing clubs and saying the shaft is good and demoing the club and saying the club feels bad. Loved that insight. I also loved the Hoeffy's no nonsense interview. He tells it like it is.

Hoping everybody else that pre-ordered one is getting it today. Cannot wait for everybody's feedback.

Pony made it to Omaha. Received my copy today. I've paged through it and it looks great. I read the Furyk article, the Shaft article, and the DSO so far. Also checked out some of the shoes in the Style, Art, and Performance section. I'm digging the Nike Air Anthems.

One thing I did notice in the Furyk article, is that two of the questions/answers didn't have the font color changes. Both the question and answer were in black font. The other questions/answers had the alternating font color scheme. Overall the quality is top notch, and definitely love the heaviness of the pages.

Sounds like I could see mine very soon then. My pony generally get's here around 11, so we'll see. I can't imagine what the shipping had to be on these as heavy as everyone say's they are.

Sounds like I could see mine very soon then. My pony generally get's here around 11, so we'll see. I can't imagine what the shipping had to be on these as heavy as everyone say's they are.

We sent the ones out to those that pre-ordered and the rest are done elsewhere. It costs almost $4 to ship each issue for us. Not nearly that for a distributor.

We sent the ones out to those that pre-ordered and the rest are done elsewhere. It costs almost $4 to ship each issue for us. Not nearly that for a distributor.

I don't know how many were pre-ordered, and glad I did just to get it soon, but thats got to cut the profit margin by quite a bit. $4 time's a slew of those things I'm sure. I wish I would have ordered a couple extra and sent one to my mom, very avid golfer, and a couple buddies. Is there still plenty left to order from here, or would I need to look else where?

There are still a few thousand left that can be sent out. Not a ton, but enough.

Just starting to get word that a few in CA have been receiving theirs today.

Really??? Hmmm...maybe today or tomorrow for me? :confused2:

I just ordered mine yesterday (I know I'm a bit tardy to the party). Any idea when I should be expecting my copy? Apparently, it is being shipped by UPS. I'm really looking forward to getting it.

It is being shipped USPS. You are in Canada, so please allow about 5-7 days for delivery.

It is being shipped USPS. You are in Canada, so please allow about 5-7 days for delivery.

Sounds good JB. Thanks!

I'm hoping for mine to be waiting for me when I get home tonight.

Guess what I found in my mail today, hehe. As everyone know's I take a picture of everything, yep the THP Magazine is no exception. I'll start looking through and give a review at some point, but I was too excited to show some pic's along with a few of my favorite things, lol. What little I've checked out so far has been first rate guy's.

P1020335.jpg

P1020336.jpg

P1020341.jpg

Guess what I found in my mail today, hehe. As everyone know's I take a picture of everything, yep the THP Magazine is no exception. I'll start looking through and give a review at some point, but I was too excited to show some pic's along with a few of my favorite things, lol. What little I've checked out so far has been first rate guy's.

P1020335.jpg

P1020336.jpg

P1020341.jpg

Great pictures Duey! I am so glad more people are starting to get their magazines. We can't wait to hear the feedback :smile:

did you guys boycott NC? still nothing, wa-wa-wa-wahhhhhh. oh well, i'm sure it'll show up at the perfect time. i just can't wait to read through it.

That is really surprising TC. So many people around the country are getting theirs

That is really surprising TC. So many people around the country are getting theirs

i did pay you didn't i? i've been known to make errors like that. who knows, it's not really a big deal, i'll just chalk it up to how things move in the mountains.

i did pay you didn't i? i've been known to make errors like that. who knows, it's not really a big deal, i'll just chalk it up to how things move in the mountains.

If it is not there by tomorrow, send me a PM. We will take care of it.

If it is not there by tomorrow, send me a PM. We will take care of it.

thanks man, i'll just hope that it's here by then. novel gesture, i appreciate it.

This just came in our email and I wanted to share it with everybody. The names have been changed because it is a major equipment company.

Hey buddy,

John Smith, our graphics' guy got the issue at his home and he said
that your magazine is THE BEST magazine in the industry. No question
about it! He said it was THEEEE BEST that he's ever seen. Quite a
compliment from a guy who is generally only critical about things.
Believe me, it's a HUGE compliment. I'm really looking forward to seeing
it and sharing it with everyone. He loves the content, the layout and,
of course, the overall quality of the magazine. Quite a compliment.
Thought you'd like to hear that feedback. If you knew the source like I
do, you would be very, VERY flattered!

Jane Smith

I just received my copy. I say just WOW~. Both magazine quality and contents are amazing. Great job, THP!!!.

Back