OK. I expect to drive by one on Friday and will check, just for fun! If I can't find it I will order it here. Thanks!

I hope it is there for you. Its always nice to hear that someone picks it up in a store.

will it be sold at books a million

We hope it will be in the future, but with such a small amount to go around this time, not with this issue. But you can order it right from here if you cannot find it.

Wait, these are in stores?

Any stores in Jacksonville?

Wait, these are in stores?

Any stores in Jacksonville?

Please read the post, we are not sure which 48 stores they are available at, but trying to get that information, and they are available right ehre on the site.

I was hoping to get mine today, but I'm on the west coast this week so hopefully it gets here tomorrow. I want some people to see it before they leave on their trip on Thursday!

no sign of mine yesterday smalls. i'm hoping that it will be here today. the mailman hits my house up at 1pm (you could set your watch by it), so i'll be here waiting for him. if it all works out to plan, i'll have 2 hours to read the new magazine and then i'll get to catch the par 3 contest. i told my manager that it was master's week, don't expect to see/hear much from me this week, haha!

I hope these are in plastic again. It's raining cats and dogs out there today. It was actually snowing a little bit ago, lol.

no sign of mine yesterday smalls. i'm hoping that it will be here today. the mailman hits my house up at 1pm (you could set your watch by it), so i'll be here waiting for him. if it all works out to plan, i'll have 2 hours to read the new magazine and then i'll get to catch the par 3 contest. i told my manager that it was master's week, don't expect to see/hear much from me this week, haha!

Well???

the mailman must be having an affair b/c he's running late today. i've got my eyes pealed, i'll let you know.

no magazine today :(

it should arrive fittingly tomorrow, along with round 1!

Since I live way on the opposite end of the world (haa haa) I probably will be getting mine hopefully, the end of the week/early next week!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Friday :) The magazine looks AWESOME!!

I'm saving mine to read on the plane ride down to THP World next week....may be able to drum up some new subscribers

Mine's not made it yet either, but everything takes twice as long getting to Nebraska. I think they need new pony's.

I just ordered mine, looking forward to it.

Just got some wonderful feedback on the magazine from someone that just got it. Hopefully some of our forum members will get theirs today as well.

Havent got mine yet either, but like Duey, living way up north things take a while.

Just starting to get word that a few in CA have been receiving theirs today.

Just starting to get word that a few in CA have been receiving theirs today.

ah sweet! can't wait to hear some feedback.

I got mine today! My initial impression after leafing through is that the colors and pictures are great. Very vivid and detailed. Also, this thing is sturdy! I feel like I have a future collectors item in my hands. I can't wait to get started on it.

I got mine today! My initial impression after leafing through is that the colors and pictures are great. Very vivid and detailed. Also, this thing is sturdy! I feel like I have a future collectors item in my hands. I can't wait to get started on it.

It is slightly thick. It feels like a Neiman Marcus catalog it is so heavy...But without all the ads. Looking forward to your feedback.

Yay! I am so excited you got your magazine. It's so weird how different parts of the country are getting it and others aren't. I can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get a chance to look through it. All we ask is for honeset feedback.

Went to mail and voila there it was! I'm a little concerned that I got mine the same time as hawk since he's up north but hey that's USPS for you. Haven't gotten to read it yet so stay tuned. It is pretty catalog hefty like JB said but with so much more fun in it. Furyk does look like a bada$$ in his pose though.

Mine's not made it yet either, but everything takes twice as long getting to Nebraska. I think they need new pony's.

Pony made it to Omaha. Received my copy today. I've paged through it and it looks great. I read the Furyk article, the Shaft article, and the DSO so far. Also checked out some of the shoes in the Style, Art, and Performance section. I'm digging the Nike Air Anthems.

One thing I did notice in the Furyk article, is that two of the questions/answers didn't have the font color changes. Both the question and answer were in black font. The other questions/answers had the alternating font color scheme. Overall the quality is top notch, and definitely love the heaviness of the pages.

Back