WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

For some reason the announcers are really annoying me today especially because they keep calling things juicy. They need to stop that ASAP.
I agree. The only thing worse is if the kept saying moist. I hate that word for some reason.

watching Tiger putt is like reliving my rounds on vacation

who wants to place a wager that TW will be clean shaven tomorrow?

i know, it's either that or "fairway metal" or "baffler" or whatever else it is these tools come up with.

Or how they refer to a hybrid like some sort of new fangled club that they've never heard of before? "It looks like he has some sort of a utility type hybrid type baffler looking strange contraption to me." Dummies!

who would have thought picking stenson and tiger would be horrible...haha

Not cut in this one, he is here for all 4 days. Unless his neck is bothering him again.

Wow to westwoods swing

I have to say that I am liking Faldo more and more as an announcer.

I believe Lee's moobs got in the way on that one...haha

lol what are you wagering?

dunno...he's done this before. played round one with the goat then it been gone the next day...he looks like that dude in highschool that could grow facial hair before everyone else, so he just rocked what he had.

I believe Lee's moobs got in the way on that one...haha

Perhaps that's what's wrong with my game as well!

dunno...he's done this before. played round one with the goat then it been gone the next day...he looks like that dude in highschool that could grow facial hair before everyone else, so he just rocked what he had.

was that you grizzly adams? lol

Yes!!! That's exactly it! It's like he just learned he could grow facial hair so he had to rock it, but he looks absurd! Again this is just my opinion.

no way bridges! if i'm having facial hair, i'll have it like a man!!

Yes!!! That's exactly it! It's like he just learned he could grow facial hair so he had to rock it, but he looks absurd! Again this is just my opinion.

I think he will be facial hair free tomorrow

He's rocked the goat several times on the first day or two of tourneys. I don't ever recall him having it on the weekend though.

he has only hit 3 fairways today. Thats just crazy to me. I hit more than that on a bad day. He is still shooting better than what I do on a good day. Hmmm, that just doesnt seem right

Back