WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

thats it...I can't listen to these announcers anymore. MUTE

I always keep my goat and just use the trimmer to keep the rest close. I may actually break down and shave for the outing!

I'm 36 and can barely grow a lick of facial hair, I look like an idiot every time I try so I've just quit. Normally I shave my head every other day, it's now been about 2 weeks since I have and I look like a frickin chia pet right now! It's driving me insane, but I haven't let it grow for 5 yrs now so it's time to take inventory of how it grows. (Not great mind you!)

hahaha....thats hilarious!!!

P4B and Degoins. One of you guys needs to do an avatar change. hehe

Atleast Tiger seems to have a sense of humor about it.

I always keep my goat and just use the trimmer to keep the rest close. I may actually break down and shave for the outing!

Your wife is gonna be pissed....hehe

Tigers reaction on that Birdie was good. Its good to see he has a sense of humor since he never smiles

I agree, I alwas have to look at the name to figure out which one it is.

Throwing you off are we? I've seen his a couple times and thought it was my last post...so I'm even confusing myself!

I agree, I alwas have to look at the name to figure out which one it is.

Maybe my roommate and I will just go with the same avatar to REALLY mess with people!

I'm actually logging off here, gotta go pick up the kiddos from daycare. Talk to you guys later!!

Don't be silly you should not change who you are or how you look for this outing.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I'm not shaving the goat just getting rid of the 24 hour 5 oclock shadow on the rest of my face.

I tell you what, he's 4th in Ryder Cup points and after seeing him piss and moan around after missing that putt last week I am really hoping he somehow does not make the team. I can't stand him after seeing that!!

What irked my about Overton this week was his WGC-Bridgestone press conference.

What They Said: Jeff Overton
Q. What happened the last couple of days, like you take more positive out of last week? Obviously it was a great tournament for you or do you beat yourself up still? How has that gone?

JEFF OVERTON: You know, in the game of golf, you have your ups and downs. Usually there's a lot more downs than there are ups just because of how many players are playing every week. Someone is going to win, someone is going to get some bad breaks, someone is going to miss the cut. You know, every single tournament, you may even win the tournament and you still look back on doing some things differently.

You know, I'm playing well, and it was unfortunate he shot 59 and I didn't putt the ball very good on Sunday. You know, I've just got to continue to keep plugging along and continue to keep getting better.

The part in Red should never have been said. Either don't say that, or say Stuwie played increbible. Hats off to him him for shooting the magic number.

How about Sergio ending up making the European team and Overton plays Garcia in singles. Get me some cheese with that whine, baby. The feast is on!

Not to get off topic, like we haven't already! But is there some unwritten rule that no matter how dry it is as soon as you buy new irons it's guaranteed to storm for three days?!

Ok guys, lets get it back on topic about the WGC. Thanks.

So what do you think this after round interview is gonna sound like?

Back