Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

A quick announcement.

Scratch Golf will not be participating in Demo Day. They informed us of this just now and said that they were "a little too late on this one".

That is a shame, but at least they are not against sending equipment down. Maybe next time.

A quick announcement.

Scratch Golf will not be participating in Demo Day. They informed us of this just now and said that they were "a little too late on this one".

Thats too bad, but at least they gave you notice instead of just not sending anything

For those people that like putters....YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT!

There is a NEW LINE LAUNCHING! And the people at the Demo Day will be the first to try it out in the WORLD! (outside of the company)

Limited Edition, SOMETHING SPECIAL!

I just saw the pictures and all I can say is....

As nice as ANYTHING I have EVER seen!

There is a NEW LINE LAUNCHING! And the people at the Demo Day will be the first to try it out in the WORLD! (outside of the company)

AWESOME!!!! I can't wait for that....this whole trip keeps getting better and better

I should rephrase. Its not a new company. This is a MAJOR company that has SOMETHING SO SPECIAL that we are sworn to secrecy (you will be too since they dont come out until end of year). But I just saw pictures and they are INCREDIBLE!

I just went form 6 to 12

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome. I just can't say it enough.

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We NEVER thought the company would be willing to send them. We really didnt. Then we just got the email that they will arrive tomorrow or so and a pdf with all the details. We were told that nothing can be talked about by anybody until 11/1 or so, but that nobody outside the company has even seen a picture and our demo day guests will be the first to try them out.

A quick announcement.

bummer! well, i can see how they ran out of time on this one, we've only had this outing announced and official for 5 months now.

my mind is racing!

*pulls pen out to sign NDA*

excellent, can't wait to see!!!!
I should rephrase. Its not a new company. This is a MAJOR company that has SOMETHING SO SPECIAL that we are sworn to secrecy (you will be too since they dont come out until end of year). But I just saw pictures and they are INCREDIBLE!

I am trying to rack my brain and guess who it is!

We NEVER thought the company would be willing to send them. We really didnt. Then we just got the email that they will arrive tomorrow or so and a pdf with all the details. We were told that nothing can be talked about by anybody until 11/1 or so, but that nobody outside the company has even seen a picture and our demo day guests will be the first to try them out.

Oh goodness! I absolutely cannot wait to see what is in store for us. I am going to have to pack a shank just in case there is a brawl to try it first.

Oh goodness! I absolutely cannot wait to see what is in store for us. I am going to have to pack a shank just in case there is a brawl to try it first.

When I got the email and saw the pics, I actually thought of you. I thought to myself "One of these will be Setho's putter.

When I got the email and saw the pics, I actually thought of you. I thought to myself "One of these will be Setho's putter.

Awesome! I can't wait to see my new putter haha. I may have to beg the company to let me preorder so I can get one ASAP when they are released.

Sounds like the Mother of all Putters! Maybe this thing will be totally automatic. Maybe you can adjust it to your personal lie, loft , etc. Man that would be way too cool!

And it keeps getting better. I cant wait to see Setho's new putter.

No pressure Seth' lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it keeps getting better. I cant wait to see Setho's new putter.

same here, and he just put the SC back in the bag! good luck resisting setho.

haha. I have been pretty lights out with the Scotty so this thing will have to be very special to kick it out of the bag. It should tell you how good I putt with it that I game it with the attitude that I have about SC putters. If I roll it as well as I do the Scotty, I can guarantee you that it will be in the bag.

I rarely get giddy to have a package arrive. But I am truly giddy to get this package.

Back