Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

Anybody that is a fan of Nike Golf will really like what arrived today.

oooo, that's good news. i'll be interested to see what they provided. how bout one of those pixalated pics as a teaser?

oooo, that's good news. i'll be interested to see what they provided. how bout one of those pixalated pics as a teaser?

Unfortunately we have said before that while a few other places have outed pics of the new stuff. There is a reason that THP got it first in hand for consumer testing. Because we were asked not to and abided by that policy.

I have a feeling yall will get to see the new White driver. The kia ma ghost, the new taylormade irons, and a lot more not out/top secret stuff. Im jealous!

For us not able to go, when do we get to hear from yall/see pictures of the equipment that is pre release or Top secret?

I have a feeling yall will get to see the new White driver. The kia ma ghost, the new taylormade irons, and a lot more not out/top secret stuff. Im jealous!

For us not able to go, when do we get to hear from yall/see pictures of the equipment that is pre release or Top secret?

When embargo dates are lifted.

As if we all needed another reason to be glad we're coming!! I have never been privileged enough to get a sneak peek at anything prior to public release, let alone something I eat, sleep, and dream about!

Or if you can figure out Spank's pig latin! :D

Unfortunately we have said before that while a few other places have outed pics of the new stuff. There is a reason that THP got it first in hand for consumer testing. Because we were asked not to and abided by that policy.

i know man, i was just messing with ya! i'm a firm believer in you'll never know if you don't ask, so i asked.

I am so missing out! Sometimes you gotta put work first in the priority scale though! GRRRRRr!

Suzann Pettersen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your style! But I am a fan of Nike gear, so this makes it even more exciting for me!

Than you will be excited. BOXES of stuff both current and Pre-Release!

Than you will be excited. BOXES of stuff both current and Pre-Release!

I smell Method putters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i haven't really heard much about nike's new offerings when i've been out and about....this will be exciting to see for sure.

because there's no LH stuff haha

i haven't really heard much about nike's new offerings when i've been out and about....this will be exciting to see for sure.

If I remember right, one of the 'In the Bag' features over the weekend had Paul Casey on and he was talking about his prototype Method putter. Different shape, different polymers, etc. so maybe it's something along those lines. But without seeing pics of the boxes it's anyone's guess.
Nike NEW Method?

Wow, a few more boxes from Nike showed up today. You guys are in for a treat.

I need to stop looking in this thread when I see a new post, I just get more eager.

I like the sound of that! Woot!

still holding out for Suzann Pettersen.....

Back