Taylormade NFL Hat Contest

Aw, this is sweet! You guys are awesome.

Awesome! I was literally just going to buy a TM Dolphins hat from nflshopdotcom. Guess I can hold off a few days... Thanks!

Before I even think about entering, is this contest just open to United States residents only?

I'm in!
I had to resend because I forgot to include a tiebreaker, hope that's ok. :/

In...

I went out on a limb for a couple of those. I hope it pays off!

Picks submitted. Thanks again THP and TM!

HAIL.....to the Redskins! Hail Victory! Looking forward to a new Skins hat.

I'm in! I went out on a limb to on a couple.. Shoot, it's the 1st week, everyone has an even chance right now right? :)
Go Vikings!!!! If Favre can just stay halfway healthy, not break many of those brittle ole' bones, and stay standing! haha
And maybe, just maybe Adrian won't make a record for most fumbles this year :banghead:

Awesome contest again THP and TM. Thanks for the opportunity at winning these great hats.

THis contest is now up on the home page as well.

Another great contest...thanks to THP and Taylormade.

I've got to get my post count up so I can get in this contest. I'm so excited that football season is here.

I've got to get my post count up so I can get in this contest. I'm so excited that football season is here.

And we are excited to have you here.

I'm in. Thanks.

Good luck to all. As long as the Cowboys win, I'm happy.

Entry in...I really want a hat :D

email sent... plan on spending the day watching golf and football...

Mine's in! Thanks TaylorMade and THP!

Saints all the way!

Good luck everybody.

thanks JB, i don't expect to win, i'm horrible at these things. let's just hope that the winner isn't a cowboy fan. there's already way to many of those things around here.

thanks JB, i don't expect to win, i'm horrible at these things. let's just hope that the winner isn't a cowboy fan. there's already way to many of those things around here.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Please be a cowboys fan!

How did everyone do? I missed 2 games. Indy losing and Seattle winning kept me from getting them all correct.

Back