Taylormade NFL Hat Contest

congrats everyone!

Congrats to all the winners!

Wow, very pleasantly surprised! I really thought I'd be short of the podium on this one. Thank you so much THP and Taylormade! Also thanks to Arian Foster of the Texans, the referee team of the Bears/Lions game, and the embarrassing scoring performance by the Cowboys and Redskins, without whom this wouldn't have been possible!

Congrats and good picking everyone.

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats guys. I guess I will have to get my Cowboy hat the old fashioned way. Wait outside the 19th hole and hope a drunk Cowboy fan takes a header.

Nice job by all of the winners, but especially my wife. Nice job darling.

To think I was laughing inside when you picked that tiebreaker in the 20's, who's laughing now?

congrats everyone! solid picking, especially with a lack luster week one.

congrats winners...P4B, I have this years T-made Dallas hat and love it. Will be sporting it on Sunday

Congratz all!

Congrats winners, great contest. We need a Week 2 do-over, hahaha. Thanks TM and THP. It was fun.

Congrats to the winners. I didn't think my 10-6 for the week would be enough. Stupid Colts/Cowboys/Chargers/Jets/49ers/Falcons...

If you haven't already, post it up in the Contest Winners thread...we'd love to see it
Got my hat the other day and it is the best hat I have ever had. Very nicely done. Kudos and thanks.

The five winners are:

Jeanthemachine
Mrs. Biggsy
Putting4Bird
Flagg
Dazinkster

Congratulations!!!!

Woop! My first ever THP comp win!

Can't wait to get my Bucs hat out on the course, especially after our 2-0 start!

Thanks everyone involved!

thanks GG! i'm in on it! going against my panthers too, should be a good pick then.

I just purchased one of these last weekend and got it yesterday. Great hat.

Thanks GG! I'm hoping the Patsies will light up the Buffalo Wings this Sunday.

Holy cow I did! The one time I can say I cheered for the Patriots. Tim Brady brought the goods.

Thanks goes out to TMPL for a great contest. Hopefully there'll be more in the future.

I'd also like to thank the Buffalo Bills defense for allowing the Patriots to score on them so often. This hat is dedicated to their pursuit of the 1st pick in next year's draft.

Saints all the way!!!!!!!!!

Back