Taylormade NFL Hat Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Taylormade Golf has launched a new line of NFL Hats featuring your favorite team.

41BV6tVtmAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

To celebrate the launch of this newly designed headwear, THP & Taylormade are going to give away a few of these to THP Forum Members. There will be FIVE winners in this contest.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your "picks" must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your entry
You MUST include your favorite NFL Team
You MUST include your name and shipping address
The deadline of this contest is Saturday September 11th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

This contest is open to THP forum members with a minimum of 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days. If you are not a member, no sweat.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

Playing the Game

1. Below you will see all the NFL games that are scheduled for this Sunday.
2. Pick the winner of each game
3. The entries with the most correct choices will win.
4. You must also pick the overall points total (example: 70) for a tie breaker in the Dallas vs Washington game.
5. You MUST include all the information needed (listed in rules) or your entry will not be counted.

Good luck to everybody and we hope that every person here has a blast with this contest following the first Sunday of NFL Football. These new hats from Taylormade Golf are really nice looking and we believe that you guys are going to love them.

Games
Carolina at NY Giants
Atlanta at Pittsburgh
Cleveland at Tampa Bay
Denver at Jacksonville
Indianapolis at Houston
Miami at Buffalo
Detroit at Chicago
Oakland at Tennessee
Cincinnati at New England
Arizona at St. Louis
San Francisco at Seattle
Green Bay at Philadelphia
Dallas at Washington

This is awesome!!!! I have been wanting one of these! Thanks THP and TM!!! Awesome contest!

Sweet! Hoping my picking skill are better for football than golf.

Very cool, I want one!

Thanks Taylormade for another great contest! I'm in.....

J E T S Jets Jets Jets

so cool! i'm with hawk, hopefully i am somewhat better at this than the golf, but i doubt it. thanks to TM and THP for bringing yet something else to the people!

Awesome! Gotta love TM.

Super cool contest, thanks THP and TaylorMade!!! My entries are in and just may be perfect. Good luck everyone!

Awesome hats!!! Picks are in!! Thank you Taylormade and THP for this opportunity!!! I hope my picks are better than tc's golf game , then I might have a shot at this!!

Awesome!!!!!!!! I wonder if I can pick Chicago to win EVERY game this week....

whoo hoo i'm in, ya'll can go ahead and ship my hat :D

Thanks THP and TM!!!

Just entered...already have enough Steelers and TaylorMade Hats, so I included my favorite NFC team, the Vikings.

Very nice looking hats. Are these fitted or adjustable like the one's from last year?

This is great! When I win, I'll be selecting the Patriots cap for my wife, even though I'm a (GASP) Chiefs fan!

Cool Contest! Thanks THP and TaylorMade Golf!

From Damon at SI. He liked our contest

@hackersparadise strong! picking NFL week 1 is a bear. No clue what 5-11 team is going 11-5 this year (and vice versa).

From Damon at SI. He liked our contest

@hackersparadise strong! picking NFL week 1 is a bear. No clue what 5-11 team is going 11-5 this year (and vice versa).

big.fat.shoutout! i like it.

Looks like another great contest. thanks guys

thanks guys another killer contest thanks both THP and TM

Great contest. I shall enjoy my Jaguars hat.

Signed,
Champion of my pick league last season :D

great contest..I already picked up a Cowboys one for the year...you will see it on Sunday at the outing!!! Perhaps I will play and try to win a Giants one for my Dad

Another great contest....I'm in !

Packers...Packers...Packers !!!

Back