Taylormade NFL Hat Contest

We know the people who live in the US all received theirs. We are working on trying to find out why you have not received it yet as well as our European member. We should know soon. Thank you for your patience.

I received my hat in the post today :D

Thanks loads, I'm very impressed with the quality. Looks sweet!

Thanks again THP and Taylor Made

It appears I didn't have quite enough patience - 36 more hours would have done it. Delivery was attempted yesterday, and I picked up the hat today from UPS. I'll post a pic before the weekend is over. Thanks again!

Great news...the Bucs UK fan club is having a golf day in a months time. I'll be able to represent and show off the TM hat in front of the people that'll appreciate it most!

You are going to love the hat. My wife gave me the one she won and I love it. One of my favorite hats now.

Great news...the Bucs UK fan club is having a golf day in a months time. I'll be able to represent and show off the TM hat in front of the people that'll appreciate it most!

The golf day finally happened (was postponed due to weather). Here's a nice pic of me sinking a putt rocking the hat. Thanks again THP

bucsuk-golf1105.jpg

Back