THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I be correct to assume that if you are new to the fourm you will not get a chance to go?

just wondering.

rrpruett, I highly doubt that. I believe everyone will have a fair shot at getting to attend. Even if not in the matchplay, they will get to enjoy golf and festivities.
Would I be correct to assume that if you are new to the fourm you will not get a chance to go?

just wondering.

just wondering.

THP is an awesome site - managed by two great people. I highly doubt they will ever prevent anyone from attending an outing they put together. Private events, that they have no control over, perhaps.

There has been hints and suggestions that people who are not of the "group of 16" can attend to cheer on the particpants as well as get together and play some golf themselves.

I wont miss this for the world. Should i be lucky enough to play in it - i will count my blessings for it truly is gearing up to be a dreamlike event. If i am not - i will definately attend and cheer on the group, as well as squeeze a round or two in myself!!

Soon as its announced im blacking out that week on the calendar!!!

Its so nice to hear everybody is excited about this. When this idea came to be, it was a pipe dream, something that we never thought could happen. As we have moved through the weeks, and even talked with some companies about it at the THP Cocktail Party at the PGA Show, we realized that this could really happen. As we have continued to iron out the details and been able to announce the basis of what we are planning, reality has set in that what we conceived and thought of is really happening. No sacrifices, no "well if we could only do this or that", but the actual original thoughts are going to take place.

When we announced the Match Play Challenge, we knew people would be excited, but warned people that when they saw what we had coming, it would be jaw dropping and leave people asking questions and trying to "catch their breath". I think the 2nd part of the announcement that was made, delivered. I promise you when the final update takes place, you will have the same thoughts as you did with the last edit and will just grin from ear to ear, like I am right now working on write ups, permissions, etc... Thank you for patience in hearing the rest of the information, but I assure you, that it will be worth it.
We have no doubt. Thanks for making my week with the anticipation and excitement you have created. This truly looks like another event that's just going to blow people away. Not even knowing the full details, it already has.

You should see my wife's reactions when I am telling her about this. I think she believes I am truly on drugs and not just excited. :D

She realizes the magnitude of this when I had her read it herself and then her jaw dropped as well.

We have no doubt. Thanks for making my week with the anticipation and excitement you have created. This truly looks like another event that's just going to blow people away. Not even knowing the full details, it already has.

You should see my wife's reactions when I am telling her about this. I think she believes I am truly on drugs and not just excited. :D

She realizes the magnitude of this when I had her read it herself and then her jaw dropped as well.

I can already see Mrs Biggsy looking at you like "seriously?" and you saying "cmon, of course Im serious".

Everytime I read the first post about the media, signage, sponshorship and video I get so giddy inside and excited. I keep bragging to all my buddies about this wonderful event I have the possibility of attending.

Yeah, this whole idea is beyond anything I've every dreamed of. I've lived a sheltered life. :)

Before I get my hopes up, is it for US citizens only?

But the idea is really awesome!

Will be very envious of those 16 chosen!

Wow, let my maptop go to crap and get busy with other stuff, and see what gets posted when I can't look? WOW!!! This is a dream come true, for many I'm sure. I would loove to be part of something like this, although, the way I was hitting them on the range today, for the first time in 3 months, I don't know that anyone would want me on their team. Can't wait to read the rest!

Before I get my hopes up, is it for US citizens only?

But the idea is really awesome!

Will be very envious of those 16 chosen!

None of our outings or events are ever for US only. However they are all held in the US.

Feel free to sign up for one of our outings, it will be a weekend to remember.

None of our outings or events are ever for US only. However they are all held in the US.

Feel free to sign up for one of our outings, it will be a weekend to remember.

I was hoping you'd say that JB!

If I managed to get chosen as part of the lucky 16, then raiding my savings will be worth it!!! :)
Now I can get really excited about it!

I was hoping you'd say that JB!

If I managed to get chosen as part of the lucky 16, then raiding my savings will be worth it!!! :)
Now I can get really excited about it!

Check through this thread, we will not be choosing people. Just like with any of our outings.

I'm with you on this. Liz is at the rolling eye's period, guess bringing it up a couple hundred times was a bit much, haha

best thing ever.
good luck to all members.

Dates are being worked on now, the course(s) are being identified and we will be getting things together for the final details to be announced soon.

Yes, me too. This is one event I want to be a part of. To meet some of you good folks and play in a Ryder Cup style format would be a dream come true.

Dates are being worked on now, the course(s) are being identified and we will be getting things together for the final details to be announced soon.

can't wait!

I'm really excited for this. Like everyone else hopefully everything falls into place and I'll be able to attend/play!!

Awesome!! Can't wait!

I cannot wait to hear the rest of the details! I have told some of my buddies about it and their jaws drop. Then they follow it up with, I guess I should have joined when you told me to a year ago...hahaha.

I'm so nervous right now. Lol. Forget my job, I'm just gonna monitor this thread all day, everyday.

The suspense continues to mount.

When the thread title was changed to include "Want to be a tour player?" I started picturing the GEICO commercials where the guy asks "Can GEICO really save you 15% or more on car insurance", and then asks, "Did the little piggy cry wee wee wee all the way home?".

Here's a couple of my THP answers to "Do you want to be a tour player?"

Is JB going to take TC's money at the THP outing?

Is Kevin going to OEM golf stuff this year?

Will Hanks +1 a post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back