THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspense continues to mount.

When the thread title was changed to include "Want to be a tour player?" I started picturing the GEICO commercials where the guy asks "Can GEICO really save you 15% or more on car insurance", and then asks, "Did the little piggy cry wee wee wee all the way home?".

Here's a couple of my THP answers to "Do you want to be a tour player?"

Is JB going to take TC's money at the THP outing?

Is Kevin going to OEM golf stuff this year?

Will Hanks +1 a post?

I've got to give you rep for this!

When the thread title was changed to include "Want to be a tour player?" I started picturing the GEICO commercials where the guy asks "Can GEICO really save you 15% or more on car insurance", and then asks, "Did the little piggy cry wee wee wee all the way home?".

Will Hanks +1 a post?

Jb and TC dont play with each other this year...hehe

and the one about Hanks was hilarious!!!!

wait for it..... +1

Will Hanks +1 a post?

Too funny g4l.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

With the announcement of my new job (pending the unneeded drug test lol) I can currently give a 95% commitment to joining in on this, either as a participant or as a spectator. The ONLY thing that will hold me back is somehow not being able to get the time off.

If I were to somehow find out what the possible dates are going to be, I could tell them tomorrow, that I have a "pre-planned" trip in 'X' month. Hint, hint... I promise I won't tell a soul! I kid, sort of!

Got my hopes up, I saw two new posts and was hoping one was to direct me a new thread. I HAVE to get back to work and quit daydreaming. :bulgy-eyes:

I'd consider this 'research' biggsy, sounds like you're working to me.... lol
Got my hopes up, I saw two new posts and was hoping one was to direct me a new thread. I HAVE to get back to work and quit daydreaming. :bulgy-eyes:

Sure, we could get back to work... but I've found that daydreaming is far more fun. Especially about all this upcoming THP goodness!

Fastest way to 1K posts is for JB to drop just one more little tidbit of info. A date perhaps? Maybe a venue? Both?

I'm glad I'm over this side of the pond - what with all you lot spitting all over the course, I'm not sure my waterproofs could cope! :D

Seriously though - as someone who has frequented fora of all types on the interwebs for many years, this has to be the single greatest event I've heard of... Hat tip to THP.

PS Can you organise next years' event to coincide with my trip to Florida? That would be great, thanks ;)

I'm glad I'm over this side of the pond - what with all you lot spitting all over the course, I'm not sure my waterproofs could cope! :D

Seriously though - as someone who has frequented fora of all types on the interwebs for many years, this has to be the single greatest event I've heard of... Hat tip to THP.

PS Can you organise next years' event to coincide with my trip to Florida? That would be great, thanks ;)

Andrew brings up a good point here. Will the Match Play event become a yearly fixture like the Outings, or will it be just the one time this fall?

Andrew brings up a good point here. Will the Match Play event become a yearly fixture like the Outings, or will it be just the one time this fall?

With everything that is going to be involved with this event I would not expect it to be a yearly thing. Besides, the Ryder Cup isn't yearly now is it?

1st POST UPDATED!

Enjoy!

With everything that is going to be involved with this event I would not expect it to be a yearly thing. Besides, the Ryder Cup isn't yearly now is it?

Face! haha

Ah, touche!

Ultimately my question was about whether or not we could look forward to this again in the future. Seems like the answer is yes!

Good grief I want this so badly!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so there! One way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back