THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st POST UPDATED!

Enjoy!

Oooh dang! JB dropping another bomb. This is looking like it'll be the event of the century!

Holy Crap!!! I want it, I want it , I want it!!!!

Wow Callaway and TM for each of 4 golfers!?? You couldnt ask for a more perfect set up. If you ask me those are the two premier equipment OEM's and both make some bad arse stuff. You cant go wrong with either one! Way to step up Callaway and TaylorMade. Get the calendars out!

Wow, nothing sucky about this at all.

Reunion resort will be a fantastic venue for this event. Stayed there many times and played there quite a few times. I LOVE it. The fastest greens I've ever played on.

Nice work everyone.

This is marked down in the calendar.

I love the fact that Callaway and Taylormade are on board. Top notch right there.

There are going to be 16 very happy people, what a fantastic event this is going to be.

BOOM!!! epic event....THP bringing another unique aspect to the golf world!

I am so psyched about this event. I can't wait until we can announce the official details. It's going to be an out of this world experience!

Wow like wow like wow. I really want in on this lol. So cool Callaway and Taylormade...

I am so psyched about this event. I can't wait until we can announce the official details. It's going to be an out of this world experience!

We get to play in space!?!?!?!?! :alien2:

Oh snap!!!! Just read the OP and I got more chill bumps. Really....Reunion?!?!?!?!? Really....Callaway and TM?!?!?!

This is just crazy...more and more!!!

wow! Is it bad that I am checking in on flights already?

The venue is beautiful!! Those course look so awesome! Challenging (that's a lot of bunkers on the Watson Course), but awesome!!

This is so ridiculous, I am getting anxiety over missing updates on this thread!

I'll have a 1.5 month old little boy in the house by that weekend - I will probably need a golf weekend to get any sleep... This would make a great shower gift, FYI. Not for her. For me. :)

The venue is beautiful!! Those course look so awesome! Challenging (that's a lot of bunkers on the Watson Course), but awesome!!

Damn!!!! hahahaha

Holy Crap this is big! What a fantastic event! Big thanks to Calloway and Taylormade for making this possible!
I Tapped, I Talked

I tingle.

That is all.

(you know aside from a big WOOOOOOOOO to THP/Callaway/Taylormade!)

Wow!!!

I love that this is in Orlando...I KNOW I can drive there. Under 10 hours.

Sounds absolutely great!!

If I can afford it, I will do my best to be there!

Holy Crap this is big! What a fantastic event! Big thanks to Calloway and Taylormade for making this possible!
I Tapped, I Talked

+1!! So awesome of them to step up!

1st POST UPDATED!

Enjoy!
These courses are walkable. It's hosted an LPGA and Juniors events in the past where there were walkers. Any more thought or consideration to walking it with a caddy in tow? Could be a fantastic experience for 32 people if that was the case.

These courses are walkable. It's hosted an LPGA and Juniors events in the past where there were walkers. Any more thought or consideration to walking it with a caddy in tow? Could be a fantastic experience for 32 people if that was the case.

No, due to certain restrictions, we will not be walking the courses.

Some how I don't think getting to 1000 posts will be all that difficult now..... 1000 by the end of the day??

Holy Cow, this just keeps getting better and better. Jb you are blowing my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back