Wilson Staff Di11 Irons Review Thread

Oh I think it will to JB. I am not blaming the shafts here. I am blaming my poor swing. I am pretty confident by the back nine tomorrow that I will be hitting these well. I guess we will see. And as I said when I felt my self slow down and not try and kill it I was getting very nice shots.

Yeah your thoughts and mine are almost IDENTICAL when I first played with them. Kind of eery. Within 3 range sessions I was pummeling balls and I absolutely love these irons now. Im excited for our testers and look forward to your feedback.

I just want to be dialed in for May. Then WATCH OUT!! I'll be updating again tomorrow. Right now the vicodin has kicked in and I'm getting sleepy.

Nice topline pics CL, they are MUCH slimmer than the G15's that you have them with there.

Those are looking nice CL, Im looking forward to some more reviews.

Keep the posts coming Cl, good job.

Nice looking irons, hope they play as good as they look.

Great update CL. Stick with it man. I agree with JB if you dont get too quick and let the shaft do its work I bet you see some great results. There is going to be an adjustment time for sure. Do they have fat shafts?

Chunky!!

Oh I think it will to JB. I am not blaming the shafts here. I am blaming my poor swing. I am pretty confident by the back nine tomorrow that I will be hitting these well. I guess we will see. And as I said when I felt my self slow down and not try and kill it I was getting very nice shots.

Get after it CL! I think you'll see better results with these rather than your current set

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Love the updates CL. Keep 'em coming. Looks like these are soem pretty good sticks.

Great update CL. Stick with it man. I agree with JB if you dont get too quick and let the shaft do its work I bet you see some great results. There is going to be an adjustment time for sure. Do they have fat shafts?

Sorry Kev didn't see your question. I think these do have the fat shafts. There is no ferrule and the shaft looks really thick where it goes into the head. Should help on mishits I think. And thanks everybody. I'm trying to get in touch with my playing partner today to see what time we are going out.

Sorry Kev didn't see your question. I think these do have the fat shafts. There is no ferrule and the shaft looks really thick where it goes into the head. Should help on mishits I think. And thanks everybody. I'm trying to get in touch with my playing partner today to see what time we are going out.

No problem. Good luck out there today. Did you get stiff or regular shafts?

No problem. Good luck out there today. Did you get stiff or regular shafts?

Skimmer! He is making me so jealous that he has them already.

Skimmer! He is making me so jealous that he has them already.

lol I didnt feel like going back, its Saturday. Yeah I thought for sure mine would be here too since Im pretty sure CL is on the east coast too. Maybe Monday.

lol I didnt feel like going back, its Saturday. Yeah I thought for sure mine would be here too since Im pretty sure CL is on the east coast too. Maybe Monday.

He has the Uniflex, and I think for sure I will be the last to get them. I ordered special specs and they have to clear customs.

Uniflex as CB said. I was surprised they were sitting there yesterday. I guess since I have the travel gear Wilson Staff thinks I'm a staffer lol.

I actually found the specs page for the Di11's

Di11's Specs

Uniflex as CB said. I was surprised they were sitting there yesterday. I guess since I have the travel gear Wilson Staff thinks I'm a staffer lol.

Time to change your sig CL, you are now testing and the G15's need to find a lover in the garage with the broom, mop and duster.

Thanks OEM, I found a similar page a while ago and was shocked at the length of these irons, everyone is longer than our 2.0s

Hmm on the Wilson Staff site it actually had stiff shafts listed as an option. Wonder if thats incorrect?

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/irons/di11/

CL, what did the set come as? 3-PW?

4-GW. I asked for stiff but they came uniflex. Doesn't bother me as I have a pretty smooth tempo so the uniflex works well for my swing. And CB you are right. Sig being changed pronto.

Stiff shafts are an option in all three shaft options.

Yeah which doesnt make sense with uniflex. Thats the whole point, its uniflex lol. I'll most likely get the same ones then. Interesting it came with the GW.

Yeah which doesnt make sense with uniflex. Thats the whole point, its uniflex lol. I'll most likely get the same ones then. Interesting it came with the GW.

I agree it doesn't make sense but I ordered the Uniflex because I am interested in it. I hope my set comes 4-GW because that is how my current set is constructed.

Back