WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

What do you guys and gals think about NBC showing the announcer in his own box in the corner of the screen? First time i have noticed that.

I kind of like it as several of them have horrid pictures hahahhah

No, I see it. Its the first time I have ever seen your name there. But I see it...hehe

Your significant other is 16? I mean I knew she was a first cousin, but so young? :alien:

Tell me about it dude. Although, I find myself strangely hooked on that show. I really wish I could've been on it when I was younger.

So, how about Nick Watney huh? I like that kid. His collapse at the PGA was brutal but I think he recovers from it. Plus he plays Titleist, he's serious.

Tell me about it dude. Although, I find myself strangely hooked on that show. I really wish I could've been on it when I was younger.

So, how about Nick Watney huh? I like that kid. His collapse at the PGA was brutal but I think he recovers from it. Plus he plays Titleist, he's serious.

I definitely would have sent in an audition tape for it. Too bad it didn't start in 1980! haha

And I am back to 37th place.

I sure am glad I get to share a television. During the commercials of the ball game she likes flipping to The Real World. WTF!

That show is still on? I thought that was so 1994!

Love that new Cleveland Wedge commercial "irregardless" come on cleveland.

I love how the first place guy gets like 1.4 million. That really makes a difference in fantasy scores.

You know what sucks? Not being able to watch the golf. At least I have the PGA Tour ap on my droid. It's nice keeping up with the leaderboard.

When is Mahan going to choke?

Somewhere on the 17th on Sunday afternoon would be my guess.

You know what sucks? Not being able to watch the golf. At least I have the PGA Tour ap on my droid. It's nice keeping up with the leaderboard.

When is Mahan going to choke?

Us too TC. But for different reasons. After that nightmare of having Dish Network, we are stuck with this on Directv after them being here 3 times to get it right. Screen is just frozen.

256750365.jpg

Oh man! That blows worse. It's like a tease for you, whereas I'm just straight up rejected.

Us too TC. But for different reasons. After that nightmare of having Dish Network, we are stuck with this on Directv after them being here 3 times to get it right. Screen is just frozen.

256750365.jpg

boy that guys taking a while to hit. Is that Ben Crane?

excellent shot by vegas on 17

Finally they show Harrington, he's playing well right now.

seems like everybody is holing putts today

just showed Tiger's 188 yard 3 wood.
Took Maltbie less than 20 seconds for him to bring up Butch Harmon.

DJ chips in for bird. He's lightin' it up today, well on the course anyway :D

I'm hoping Luke Donald pulls off the win. It's still early but I have a thing for repeat winners.

I'm hoping Luke Donald pulls off the win. It's still early but I have a thing for repeat winners.

Repeat? He didnt win last week. He didnt win this event last year. Do you just mean multiple wins in a year?

Repeat? He didnt win last week. He didnt win this event last year. Do you just mean multiple wins in a year?

must be the canadian exchange rate. one win by a british golfer in america every other week = back to back wins?

must be the canadian exchange rate. one win by a british golfer in america every other week = back to back wins?

HAHAHAH!

Lol.. I'm surprised you figured out the secret formula we have. Simple mistake. I was trying to find the word but couldn't think of it.

Back