WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

Lol.. I'm surprised you figured out the secret formula we have. Simple mistake. I was trying to find the word but couldn't think of it.

Is it just me Dent or have the Americans been coming for us hard lately? We got nothing but love for you guys, maybe you are just jealous of our wonderful snow, high beer prices, and free health care.

Hehehe, Mary, you've been missing the sarcasm alot lately! haha First me, then Lee!

EDIT: beat by Thainer.

Yea, having my mother in law pass away while I was holding her hand two weeks ago and BS and the crap at work lately has pretty much put the blinders on my normally acute sense of sarcasm and self deprecating sense of humor. Hope it returns soon because I sure don't feel like myself right now...

ON a better note, I'm currently sitting in 9th place this week, which given I just closed my eyes and clicked is AMAZING! I'm doing the close and poke method again next week if this works out.

Finally they show Harrington, he's playing well right now.

I'm so glad he is playing so well. I really like him and watching him last year was P.A.I.N.F.U.L.

Is it just me Dent or have the Americans been coming for us hard lately? We got nothing but love for you guys, maybe you are just jealous of our wonderful snow, high beer prices, and free health care.

I have been noticing a bit of hostility breeze. We envy you guys with visible grass 365 and yet we are never appreciated for our bountiful snow. Maybe they are mad that while they are out playing golf they get worn out quicker and we start hot and fresh in like May and are ready to go while their peak is already over. :clap:

us americans are just lost and bitter over tiger, obviously

hunter mahan from 50 feet, boo yah. no short game issues on that one

Did Johnny "Foot in Mouth" Miller just call Butch Harmon out on his teaching of Phil?!

Maybe Watney will hit this shot before it gets dark.

I just realized I'm not a fan of Dustin Johnson, to me his play just seems sloppy and his demeanour off the course just doesn't appeal to me. I'm not really a fan of the bomb and gouge guys and to me DJ's swing just looks sloppy to me as well.

I just realized I'm not a fan of Dustin Johnson, to me his play just seems sloppy and his demeanour off the course just doesn't appeal to me. I'm not really a fan of the bomb and gouge guys and to me DJ's swing just looks sloppy to me as well.

Bubba Watson to me is the epitome of Sloppy swing. But I lovethat guy.
DJ, I'm indifferent to

36th place after round three.

15th and I have the leader and 4 people in the top ten. People picked really well this week!

I didn't get to see one minute of coverage today. I'm not happy about it. I hear DJ put the blow down for a day and had a decent round, lol. Phil played like Phil, Tiger's back, Nick Watney continues to impress, Paddy still does that toothy grin thing when he watches his ball, toothy continues to prove everyone of his critics right, Overton bringing up the rear, and my fantasy team sucks.

I didn't get to see one minute of coverage today. I'm not happy about it. I hear DJ put the blow down for a day and had a decent round, lol. Phil played like Phil, Tiger's back, Nick Watney continues to impress, Paddy still does that toothy grin thing when he watches his ball, toothy continues to prove everyone of his critics right, Overton bringing up the rear, and my fantasy team sucks.

You sure you didn't watch it?

My Wife and Daughter were out all afternoon. I fell asleep and took the Mother of All Naps during the coverage. Golf just isn't exciting to me if I can't watch Tiger miss putts for three or four hours.

Kevin

My Wife and Daughter were out all afternoon. I fell asleep and took the Mother of All Naps during the coverage. Golf just isn't exciting to me if I can't watch Tiger miss putts for three or four hours.

Kevin

As much as I love watching golf, I find myself sometimes falling asleep during some coverage as well.

DJ-Donald should be a fascinating final pairing. DJ can probably hit his 5 iron farther than donald hits his driver.

What are the odds on a DJ gaff tomorrow?

DJ-Donald should be a fascinating final pairing. DJ can probably hit his 5 iron farther than donald hits his driver.

What are the odds on a DJ gaff tomorrow?

I hope not very good since he's the core of my fantasy team right now. Went from like 70th to 5th today.

So I will no longer talk smack about being in the top 10. After doing that I promptly dropped to 50 something. Doh.

DJ will not fold!! I keep telling myself that anyway

DJ will not fold!! I keep telling myself that anyway

LETS GO LUKE!!! Its going to be weird watching Luke hit 6-irons closer than DJ hits his sand wedges all day long.

This would be epic if he won back to back! :alien:

Spoiler
Back to back WGC events that is

Back