Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

I offically fail at NCAA March Madness brackets. Next year Im just going to pull names out of a hat.

SWFla moves into sole possession of the lead with 20 correct picks!
Kokogirl is still second though, along with GOLFERGAL, among several others.
I've moved back up to 22nd, along with a ton of other people!

looking great so far, just worried about one upset tonight if that works out I'll be good. I've only lost one sweet sixteen team which is key.

Wow! Tied for second? At least till my Alma Mater plays tonight then I will be officially done probably. LOL.
Go Trees!!

Anyone see that last play in the Memphis Arizona game? Witherspoon got fouled soooo badly.

Anyone see that last play in the Memphis Arizona game? Witherspoon got fouled soooo badly.

Looked clean to me. But then again I picked Arizona. :act-up:

My bracket is starting to look a little better if Florida State holds onto their lead. I have got all of them right so far today except for the Michigan game. Still a lot of basketball left though.

After looking through the group. Everyone is still close. Nothing to get worked up over just yet.

It will depend on who you have getting to the sweet 16 and on, these "2nd round" games have little effect overall. the "PPR" is what everyone should be worried about, it pretty much in a nutshell tells you how many points you can get from here on out.

Tar Heels

Tar Heels

Let's go Tar Heels! I'm ready for some Tar Heel basketball.

Tar Heel fans sound off!

I am a huge tarheel fan and I truly hope they play well in this tournament. I think they have the talent to go far but I also think they are capable of choking

The BF is a HUGE Tar Heels fan!! He just bought a baby blue hat with the foot on the front with a tar on the heel :D Its actually a cute logo!

My ppr sucks because I had louisville in the final four. Good luck everyone else.

I am a huge tarheel fan and I truly hope they play well in this tournament. I think they have the talent to go far but I also think they are capable of choking

The Tar Heels this year are so talented but very very young. I love my heels just as much as anyone, but their lack of experience may hurt them. I still have them winning it all though! :D

The Tar Heels this year are so talented but very very young. I love my heels just as much as anyone, but their lack of experience may hurt them. I still have them winning it all though! :D

oh, I do too. I always pick them if I think they have a chance, and I do think they have a chance. If Barnes is not on for a game then there isnt a chance for a tarheel win.

GC, your right...gotta love the Tarheel symbol. Glad your BF is so smart. hehe

oh, I do too. I always pick them if I think they have a chance, and I do think they have a chance. If Barnes is not on for a game then there isnt a chance for a tarheel win.

GC, your right...gotta love the Tarheel symbol. Glad your BF is so smart. hehe

Haha all I can say is lets go Tar Heels!

Merged with the March Madness thread.

Is Kansas really struggling against BU?

Yep, Boston U is hanging tough. The Jayhawks didn't look like champs the first half. Let's wait and see what second half adjustments Self makes.

It's a tale of two halves. The adjustments Self made are doing the trick. I just hope they don't win by 25 or more because I didn't take that in the Streak game!

Osahar and Fildini move into first place with 24 correct picks.

I moved into 23rd place with 22 correct picks.

I hate FSU!!! It's not even football or baseball and they find a way to aggravate me.

Pennglyns comes out of nowhere to take the lead with 25 wins.

I, and a bunch of others, move up to 15th place, 2 wins behind.

Back