Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

Our ties are the same as in the ESPN rules. There are about 9 tie breakers, first of which is total score of the champinship game. If anyone is still tied after all the tiebreakers, I think JB and GG will draw for the winner. (Subject to change until they say what they will do)

Okay I was just curious, thank you.

Our ties are the same as in the ESPN rules. There are about 9 tie breakers, first of which is total score of the champinship game. If anyone is still tied after all the tiebreakers, I think JB and GG will draw for the winner. (Subject to change until they say what they will do)

What do you see? Just glancing, it looks good to me, other than I'm not winning. hehe

Your scared of that multi-quote button, aren't you? haha

What do you see? Just glancing, it looks good to me, other than I'm not winning. hehe

For instance my score on the leaderboard was 220 yet the score in my bracket showed 240. Also it was showing someone with like 260 or something in first yet there was someone with 270 that was down in like 7th. I'll have to look again, maybe it has changed.

Edit: Ok nevermind I was thinking the first colomn was total points. I didnt realize the totals were all the way over to the right. My bad.

In it to win it. :bananadance:

I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to end up tied for 2nd at this point. Usually by the end of the 1st round I'm so far back it's all over 'cept for the fat lady's song. Georgetown's loss really screwed up that bracket though...ouch!

Wow, I'm looking good so far. Go UW and VCU! Haha

Watch out everyone im gonna start catching up!

Wow I have no idea how my picks are doing so well. I thought I was stinking up the joint

Finished yesterday in 1st place? Nuts. I don't follow NCAA basketball at all. Even still I'm tied for 3rd place. Blind squirrel and stuff. :)

My ship has been sinking all day long.

No chance lance! That would kill my bracket.

Well, your wrong buddy.

Wow, what a very very stupid foul by both teams at the end. My bracket is done, unless everyone missed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go Butler! Woo Hoo!

I feel pretty good about that Pitt loss, didn't have them in the Final Four in any of my brackets.

Tied for 91st! Freaking Louisville and Xavier. (I admit, xavier in the elite eight was a bad idea.)

Tied for 13th and tons of potential life for the next round - liking my chances so far!

Tap before talk.

Seriously Pitt, how did you lose that game. On the plus side I have finally made it to the front page of the leaderboard.

I didn't put pitt in the elite eight i don't think, but my bracket is shot so it doesn't matter.

I think I am like 57th or something. I just hope KU wins the title!

I'm 123rd. This is just brutal I keep telling myself to stop looking at the bracket because I'm out but I just can't help to see how i've been doing.

84th. I have a ok chance of getting 3 out of 4 in the final four. BYU, Duke, and Ohio State can still make it. If only Louisville...

Back