THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

There looks to be quite a few bets willing to be made within the first group. I better bring a big box to get my winnings home

We can pack you in it and label it fragile too, just so yorkem does not have to hear the "only ifs" on the ride home.

I know right? I would be finished...Except we had that hole, I put up a quad and I still beat both of you!

not by much...and it was my second round of the season. I will come in ready to rumble at the Champions course. We still need a wager here!

not by much...and it was my second round of the season. I will come in ready to rumble at the Champions course. We still need a wager here!

Sounds good to me. The only clincher here is would we be better served playing teams? We have 4 that seem to be into having some fun. Not that TC/Peaches kind of fun, but fun nonetheless.

And I guess then you dont need strokes.

We can pack you in it and label it fragile too, just so yorkem does not have to hear the "only ifs" on the ride home.

OK that one made me lol. I feel badly for Anthony on the ride home if I do play badly

All you fools will be standing in awe as I workability the ball around the course. Your jokes mean nothing and my extreme buttery soft irons are your cryptonite.

Sounds good to me. The only clincher here is would we be better served playing teams? We have 4 that seem to be into having some fun. Not that TC/Peaches kind of fun, but fun nonetheless.

And I guess then you dont need strokes.

I could play teams, but havent you and chunky been talkin smack for 2 months now?

I'll go however you guys want. Whichever way we do it should be fun. Also no reason why we can't go with a team thing plus an individual thing

I could play teams, but havent you and chunky been talkin smack for 2 months now?

He likes that I guess...hehe

Sometimes you have to put differences aside right?

He likes that I guess...hehe

Sometimes you have to put differences aside right?

hahaha....no way!!

I'd destroy him in match play. He beat me in stroke play b/c I put up a ridiculous number on 18, that's it. You can take him straight up dude.

TC Van de Velde. That has a nice ring to it.

I REALLY need to shut up as I am very outclassed by all three golfers in my sunday group. I'll be exposed for the internet golfer I really am.

I REALLY need to shut up as I am very outclassed by all three golfers in my sunday group. I'll be exposed for the internet golfer I really am.

Nah, nothing wrong with believing in yourself buddy. You never know how you perform unless you push yourself.

Humility is not welcome here. I want to see some bold predictions and people writing checks they can't cash.

First time Ive seen the term "Internet golfer", made me chuckle

ok JB, so if you give me the strokes and I beat you then will you claim my victor or will you just talk about the 3 strokes? If thats the case then we will play straight up!

Gus you and I are pretty much equals. I just **** talk like a 5

and I know your thought process of match play and giving me the 2 strokes on the bear trap. you think I wont make it to the bear trap.

Nah, nothing wrong with believing in yourself buddy. You never know how you perform unless you push yourself.

EXACTLY! TC knows he is a better golfer than me. Yes, I won, and he takes it like a man. Just as I would. We also have so much fun on teh golf course that the competition became secondary...Well until the losing was reenacted 3 times. But truth be told, its always a lot of fun. Win or lose, its about that in the end....Of course I can say that now far easier.

I meant what I said about someone putting up a 28 in my group after 3 holes though. You will find yourself playing Wieder the rest of the round.

Humility is not welcome here. I want to see some bold predictions and people writing checks they can't cash.

+ Freaking 1 hawk! You witnessed my epic fail! It was a thing of beauty. I went down with a good attitude and my head held high though. That's what's important. And I was the first person to congratulate JB after the drubbing he put on me.

EXACTLY! TC knows he is a better golfer than me. Yes, I won, and he takes it like a man. Just as I would. We also have so much fun on teh golf course that the competition became secondary...Well until the losing was reenacted 3 times. But truth be told, its always a lot of fun. Win or lose, its about that in the end....Of course I can say that now far easier.

I meant what I said about someone putting up a 28 in my group after 3 holes though. You will find yourself playing Wieder the rest of the round.

hahahaha....you put up this nice post and finish it with this

ok JB, so if you give me the strokes and I beat you then will you claim my victor or will you just talk about the 3 strokes? If thats the case then we will play straight up!

Im not like that dude. You beat me you beat me. But you know in the back of your head, that you wont think you beat me if you take strokes. Regardless of what happens out there. Real men even Calloways play straight up.

and I know your thought process of match play and giving me the 2 strokes on the bear trap. you think I wont make it to the bear trap.

I think you will be right in it. I also think you will crap yourself trying to be conservative on the Bear Trap when you get strokes there.

How did you come up with the 28? Has someone done that before?

Im not like that dude. You beat me you beat me. But you know in the back of your head, that you wont think you beat me if you take strokes. Regardless of what happens out there. Real men even Calloways play straight up.

I think you will be right in it. I also think you will crap yourself trying to be conservative on the Bear Trap when you get strokes there.

You know what....your right...Straight up it is!

Wager time...I have no lcue what to wager.

Screw this. I will beat anyone our foursome heads up. I challenge ANY of you to beat my 103 on the champ last year. :act-up:

Back