THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

+ Freaking 1 hawk! You witnessed my epic fail! It was a thing of beauty. I went down with a good attitude and my head held high though. That's what's important. And I was the first person to congratulate JB after the drubbing he put on me.

I'm boasting that I'm about to beat some LPGA players this weekend. Now let's see some outlandish bets.

Geez it had to be a team KB & the Sunshine band member didn't it. I want no strokes either. It needs to be an outright win or it is nothing. So are we going to do a team plus individual bet or just one?

Geez it had to be a team KB & the Sunshine band member didn't it. I want no strokes either. It needs to be an outright win or it is nothing. So are we going to do a team plus individual bet or just one?

Whatever you guys want. We can make teams. One-T and Gus should be Team TaylorMade Workability...hehe

we can do team stuff, but I am betting JB as well!

Whatever you guys want. We can make teams. One-T and Gus should be Team TaylorMade Workability...hehe

I want nothing to do with a team bet. NONE.
If I am going to go down, I am going to go down swinging and because MY game wasn't good enough. And when I win it will be because MY game was good enough.

I refuse to lose a match for someone, or have someone ride my coat-tails around the course!

Spoiler
Thats about as lippy as I can get...

we can do team stuff, but I am betting JB as well!

Alright so lets do team plus individual. I mean I have to bet JB one on one with the 2+ months of crap I've been spewing.

I want nothing to do with a team bet. NONE.
If I am going to go down, I am going to go down swinging and because MY game wasn't good enough.

Wow, I mean I cant blame you for not wanting to partner with One-T, but you could have at least said "I dont want to weigh anybody down" or something.....HAHAHAHAHAHHA

well hell, there is no way JB is gonna keep up with 1 on 3.

Wow, I mean I cant blame you for not wanting to partner with One-T, but you could have at least said "I dont want to weigh anybody down" or something.....HAHAHAHAHAHHA

In all fairness- I edited my comment slightly

well hell, there is no way JB is gonna keep up with 1 on 3.

You would like that wouldnt you. Its my outfit isnt it?

Ah bitter/Sweet. As I beat myself in the head :banghead: . Have fun if any one wants to sneak me in i'm ready

Last edited:
You would like that wouldnt you. Its my outfit isnt it?

I have been meaning to talk to you about that sligo stuff. I mean, its good but you should really trim it down a bit

Spoiler
And give the leftovers to me

Ah bitter/Sweet. As I beat myself in the head :banghead: . Have fun if any one whats to sneak me in i'm ready

Hang tight. The next one will be here before you know it.

I have been meaning to talk to you about that sligo stuff. I mean, its good but you should really trim it down a bit

Spoiler
And give the leftovers to me

Very true. But you know how much I like my Sligo...Its like Hundy to a Luke Donald cut out...You still going to want it?

Very true. But you know how much I like my Sligo...Its like Hundy to a Luke Donald cut out...You still going to want it?

which is why I purchased some of my own today.

Our hospital as some pretty heavy duty disinfectants... I wonder if they are "color fast"?

I like it boys! One-T steps up the challenge, chunky steps up to the challenge, and Rx does to. I have more respect for all of you now. Just play your game, play the golf course, and don't let that pesky JB get to you, he's very good at it, lol.

Nah, he'll be the first cat to say great shot, or great putt, or fetch me my grilled cheese when you crap the bed.

Good on you guys! This just made my day!

Oh, and one other thing: you think ddec's gonna blow up or what? Playing with both Morgan Cup Captains with his superior forged MC's. I better see some high cuts and stingers and piercing draws out of that kid!

Aright. I have been giving this some thought.

I will play any member of our Sunday group. Heads up. Preference to match play. No exceptions.
What do people want to put on the line? I don't have much pride in my golf game, but I'll wager all of it.

So, what's it going to be?

Lol I stepped up 2 months ago. JB is going down faster then a banana in a monkey cage.

Oh, and one other thing: you think ddec's gonna blow up or what? Playing with both Morgan Cup Captains with his superior forged MC's. I better see some high cuts and stingers and piercing draws out of that kid!

oh, he is gonna be nervous for sure!

Back