THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

I don't know about that one. I've already lost with one of the other testers and another time with our art guy. I definitely think we can come up with a good 2 on 2 team match and have a lot of fun. I loved his first plan of 4 of us playing individual and high score loses his job as a tester. 3 of us would be throwing up left and right though. JB wouldn't enjoy that round as much I don't think.

I didn't like that idea because I like all the staff testers we have right now. How about individual scores, high score only reviews womens golf attire for 6 months?

I didn't like that idea because I like all the staff testers we have right now. How about individual scores, high score only reviews womens golf attire for 6 months?
You want to see me in women's golf attire? All you have to do is ask, jeez! :laughing:

That would tick GG off....I don't know much but I do know that it is never a good thing to piss off the woman in charge.

I don't know about that one. I've already lost with one of the other testers and another time with our art guy. I definitely think we can come up with a good 2 on 2 team match and have a lot of fun. I loved his first plan of 4 of us playing individual and high score loses his job as a tester. 3 of us would be throwing up left and right though. JB wouldn't enjoy that round as much I don't think.

Defintely will come up with something good.

I say JB vs, the three of you with some big stakes.

Canadian math at its finest.

Defintely will come up with something good.

Canadian math at its finest.

I don't get it, JB vs, Hawk, Hanks and P4B would be "JB vs the three of you" wouldn't it?

Why not let others play for a chance to steal a testers job? I'll take on all 3 of you.

Why not let others play for a chance to steal a testers job? I'll take on all 3 of you.

Right Handed.

That would be funny, people challenging the testers for their job. That would be fun!

I'm looking forward to a little challenge for the Saturday round. I'll definitely put something fun on the line.

I'm looking forward to a little challenge for the Saturday round. I'll definitely put something fun on the line.
I'm sure it'll be something fun alright....I'm sure JB will come up with something creative, he always does.

aw ****. Are you threatening me? I will challenge you hawk! Bring it on. What are the stakes?

aw ****. Are you threatening me? I will challenge you hawk! Bring it on. What are the stakes?

I win and you buy me a 24 pack of the TP of my choice!

All I know is that I'm playing behind you hackers, and I'll be counting every single stroke, hehe

Who's the tough guy? You guys must play together on Sunday huh? Hawk was puffing up his chest for our tester challenge match on Saturday Filidini.....you can have him on Sunday!

Who's the tough guy? You guys must play together on Sunday huh? Hawk was puffing up his chest for our tester challenge match on Saturday Filidini.....you can have him on Sunday!

My chest doesn't puff. It sweats moob mace which will blind you and your 53 inch driver.

Now that is funny....dude that driver guarantees DISTANCE! I'll be killing the ball!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if you are, though hitting your approach shot from the Haig could prove to be difficult.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are, though hitting your approach shot from the Haig could prove to be difficult.
Approach shots from the Haig are tough enough ON THE HAIG! I better bring a straight driver...anyone know where I can find one of those?

Approach shots from the Haig are tough enough ON THE HAIG! I better bring a straight driver...anyone know where I can find one of those?

I've never seen one of those. I'm teeing off with a 9 iron in WPB. I may only get 180 out of it, but I'm looking for more fairways this time around.

Callaway makes one or two.

Don't look at Luke Donald. No way his driver is straight.

If you beat me I will buy you some charmin or cottonelle. Whatever you want.

I've never seen one of those. I'm teeing off with a 9 iron in WPB. I may only get 180 out of it, but I'm looking for more fairways this time around.

Hawk -- Man I need to give you a lesson buddy. I can get you out there to around 250 with that nine iron :thumb:

Back