Recent content by jazzgolf

1. jazzgolf

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

I mean, a custom fit set is never a bad thing and on top of that they look amazing. I have to say those shafts though ?
  2. jazzgolf

M.O.I matching or swing weight matching ?

I'm curious to know if anyone here tried a set of m.o.i matching set of clubs compared to a swing weight matching set of clubs ? Have you noticed any differences, changes ? What do you prefer ? And did you benefit from it ? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  3. jazzgolf

My adjustable hosel is leaving me

Did this ever happen to you ? What should I do ? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. jazzgolf

Anyone out there tried the Yonex cb1 irons ?

I've been shopping for quite a while now to find a forged club with forgiveness and feel " I can dream right ?" And I've had a hard time finding reviews on the Yonex cb1. I have no immediate plans to change right now but I'm on the hunt for the holy grail of mid handicap forged club. Sent from...
  5. jazzgolf

Shaft chop ?

I've been wondering if any of you guys gave a try to cutting your driver shafts yourselves ? My shaft is 45.5" I've tried a 45" and liked it a lot, when I choke mine down now I get a lot more consistent contact but hate the extra inch on top. And I am now wondering if it wouldn't mess up the...
  6. jazzgolf

Nickent genex arc wedges

Anybody ever tried nickent genex arc ? I came upon a set, they look great, they're cheap and rustic finnish. I wonder, is it worth the gamble ? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. jazzgolf

Any taught on golf pride cp2 wrap ?

I've been toying with a few options as far as new grips, I love the golf pride tour wrap but living in British Columbia I have to play in a wet climate quite often. Any ideas ?
Back