Recent content by No_Three_Jacks

1. No_Three_Jacks

Does anyone know a good website that sells shafts for a good price???

Just looking for an Oban Devotion 7 for a good price. Any suggestions??
  2. No_Three_Jacks

TM R11 Stock shaft

Is the KBS tour the stock shaft for that iron? I had trouble finding info on the stock shaft offering from TM official website. Thanks
  3. No_Three_Jacks

My first Double Eagle Saturday!

:callaway: Razr Hawk 5 Wood with a Fujikura Motore F3 70 and the ball was a :titleist: Prov1X number 1 234 yds. never left the pin. hit about 5 feet in front and released into the hole. I had 3 people in the group with me. Name should be in the paper today or tomorrow. I honestly never...
  4. No_Three_Jacks

Does tipping a shaft affect the torque of the shaft?

If a shaft has a torque of say 3.5 and I get it tipped 1 inch will that torque change??
  5. No_Three_Jacks

Can a Driver be "Low Spinning" and at the same time be "Very Forgiving"?

Can a Driver be "Low Spinning" and at the same time be "Very Forgiving"? If so or if not could you please expand on your answer and not just a yes or no. Thanks!
  6. No_Three_Jacks

I would game this in a heart beat except for this one small detail

Have you guys ever seen a club that youre absolutely loved except for one small detail? And that one detail stopped you from gaming it? Ex: For me its Cleveland Wedges. I love the way that look and feel except for the rounded leading edge. IDK what it is but I cant get past it. Does anyone...
  7. No_Three_Jacks

Srixon Q Star finally played

I played a practice round and a 2 day tournament with this ball plus I put it through the ringer at the practice facility @ my club. I plan on writing a review but I am busy at work at the moment. Feel free to ask any questions about the ball. Its easier for me to do other things at work if...
  8. No_Three_Jacks

Shaft weight question

If I have a 77 grams shaft for a driver and cut it down to fit a 5 wood std length, will the shaft weight change once I cut it down?? 72 grams or 75 grams? please help
  9. No_Three_Jacks

Srixon Q-Star questions...

Basically I bought a dz monday and cant wait to give em a go. Im swamped at work right now and had some questions for those of you who have played the Q-Star. I realize that there is a Q-Star thread but due to my work load I just like to check back into this thread seeing as how the otehr is...
  10. No_Three_Jacks

What if........ (hehe)

everytime you made double bogey you were tazed prior to stepping onto the next tee box. Would your scores after a year be better, worse, or about the same???
  11. No_Three_Jacks

Shot shapes of the Pros

It seems like pros are hitting more cuts then they did 2 or 3 years ago? Am I just imagining this?
  12. No_Three_Jacks

Club Twirling Drives Me NUTS!!

Have you seen these guys? They twirl the club on every shot at the range and on the course. EVERY FREAKING SHOT. They twirl it and slide it by their side like its a sword. OMG I cant stand it. I can understand on a 320 yd bomb or hitting a 6 iron to a foot, but give it a rest. 240 yds and lands...
  13. No_Three_Jacks

Does anyone know anything about this website...??

http://www.victorycustomgolf.com/ I ordered a shaft for a friend and I wanted to be sure that this company had a decent rep. Thanks!!
  14. No_Three_Jacks

Ppl who grew up in the 80's and early 90's. this threads for you. PART 2!!!

ok ok, so the first thread was good. I have a feeling this one is gonna be better. Whats your top 3 worst nes games of all time? It could be because of the storyline or the difficulty, or whatever. Please explain why. Let the suckieness begin! lol
  15. No_Three_Jacks

Ppl who grew up in the 80's and early 90's. this threads for you.

Im going to bring this debate that I have with my friends to THP. Name your top 3 NES (Original Nintendo) games of all time. And provide a brief reason why.
Back