Search results for query: *

1. T

What’s in your bag and your handicap

interested in what’s in golfers bags and the golf handicap you play to?
  2. T

Takomo 101 vs Ram FX77

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the Takomo 101 and the Ram FX77? physically side by side and distance? also Interested on any sort of feed back on both, and anything similar. cheers
  3. T

Knee replacement best swing ?

Just have had the left knee replaced , had the right done a few years ago. still rehabbing, but very interested on peoples thoughts and experiences, on the best swing type / methodology, after this sort of surgery. obviously looking at the stress side of twisting and loading. Also welcome any...
  4. T

Earning incomes in retirement

Does anyone, and I would assume many, spend part of their retirement day working on the stock markets or something similar, to enhance their finances?
  5. T

Zack Allen thoughts?

Has anyone had any experience with zack Allen and his ballstricking blueprint ?
  6. T

ping I200 v maltby TS2

has anyone been able to make a comparison between the ping I200 and malty TS2 irons. Visually, size comparison and performance?
  7. T

ping I200 with ust mamiya recoil es780 distance loss?

HellO Gents I have recently picked up a set of used ping I200's 4 to pw, with the recoil es 780 f3 smacwrap shafts, from ebay. This is the first time I have ever tried graphite shafts, as I usually use a reg flex steel. First session on the range was a real struggle, particularly getting used...
  8. T

what courses does the average "hackers paradise" golfer play?

Just a question on the type of course the average "hackers paradise" member would play? Links, treed, desert????? Also, are the members of this forum private golf course players or public courses?
  9. T

60 plus year olds

60 year olds, and beyond, curious as to what irons you play and your handicaps?
  10. T

Steelhead xr pro v c300 forged

Firstly just curious on the Steelhead XR Pro irons if anyone is still gaming. looking thru the threads there maybe one two at most, so why? when they first came out there seemed to be quite a lot of interest, yet not many seem to be using. also, has anyone had the opportunity to compare the new...
  11. T

External golf grip wrap

Hello gents just a querie on a n external golf grip wrap / overlay. in tennis, you can purchase a material wrap to go over the top of the existing grip. it is used to build up externally and provide better grip. does anyone know of a similar golf product, and if not, why?
  12. T

best online/ dvd/ book golf training program

Day Gents Just after some thoughts on ideas of the best golf training program available, be it book, dvd, online.....? I am in my early 60's, and want to improve and have a reliable swing, from the ground up. Do not mind spending the dollars on a worthwhile program, if it works. Prefer something...
  13. T

xr v steelhead xr any comparisons?

Hello all just wondering if anyone who has had the callaway xr's and now the steelheads, can supply any feedback on any differences between the sets? distance, forgiveness, playability?? cheers
  14. T

ping g or ping i?

which do "you" think is better, and why do you use them?
  15. T

lawton OK golfing

Hello All Any recommendations for golf at or around Lawson Ok?
  16. T

Taylormade M2 tour irons

does anyone have these in play? and how have they performed?
  17. T

Taylormade M2 tour and RSI1/2

just after some information regarding the tailormade M2 tour irons. Has anyone compared them to the RSI2 or RSI1 irons? The differences physically and then also the distance and dispersion. I assume these are a replacement for the RSI2's? And where are they placed against the PSI irons?
  18. T

Do you get angry about your golf?

Ok, did a quick search, but cannot find anything on this. Had an instance recently, where one of my golf partners, became very angry over his golf, so much so, that he says he will never play again because he doesn't want to be angry anymore? During the round I could see his frustration and...
  19. T

ping i or callaway xr pro

straight forward questions to those that may have been able to compare. new ping i or callaway xr pro, which are the easiest to hit and give a more consistent distance and dispersion?
  20. T

supercross 2016

any supercross fans out there?
Back