2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

I did a recap video this afternoon from a volunteers point of view. Used my phone to do it, and for some reason it is muted. :at-wits-end:

Head over to the Electronics Pondering thread, they will get you all sorted out. :laughing:

Absolutely awesome stuff David. You brought a big smile to my face getting to relive some of those memories.

Airport scene was funny dude, we definitely turned some heads!! Ha

Dude - you have me simply can't waiting to do this all again next year. Will be even more fun now that we all know each other buddy! Looking forward to the 27 minute recap, we may need you to make DVD's and send them out. :D

got dang work!
i'll have to get to Kelly's videos later today...maybe the rest will be uploaded and i can sit myself down tonight for nice feature presentation.
movie night!
i'm excited to see Kelly's recap cuz i don't think anyone had a better time than him.

Enjoying the thread guys, love the emotion as everyone vocalizes their thoughts and memories.

It's good to hear about the process for you Kelly, you're one heck of a THPr and MCr. It'll be an honor to meet you next year.

Finally got around to making these. I have more uploading as we speak

Kelly just finished watching your video. I'll never forget how excited your were leading up to the viewing party. I know we shared a bunch of PM's about it. I think everyone on THP was routing for you that night hoping that you would get selected. I know I was thrilled when I knew you were going to be joining us in Myrtle Beach. I remember meeting you and regina by the tour van Weds AM. My first thought was, damn he's almost Chunkysized hehe. Looking forward to more of your videos. You rock dude.

Enjoying the thread guys, love the emotion as everyone vocalizes their thoughts and memories.

+1 on this ^^^

It is amazing Randy watching the video's and also being there at the MC 2012 witnessing great life long friendships being formed.

Very nice Chunky! Love hearing you talk about your stories! Keep 'em coming!

Kelly....was very cool to hear about your process leading into you being selected. Brought back some memories of my own as I awaited the names being called. Great stuff and look forward to your next one!

Great video Kelly. Do all you irishmen have a magical way with words and emotions or what? You sum things up so well brother.

Finally got around to making these. I have more uploading as we speak

Kelly, the look on your face as you were recalling the memories was priceless man. I love that you're a part of this and that you had such a great time.

And another short one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Cap'n War!

--
Tapatalk2

Nice vides SW! I can't wait till we get to hang out again. I know you put in a lot of work going in to the MC and it was fantastic to see you have the experience down in Myrtle Beach that you had.

That was awesome Danny. Love the rawness and just talking from the heart.

You had me laughing.....glad the kids were off the bus when it caught fire. :D

I did not know that you shot your PB during Sunday singles, congrats dude - that is really cool.

ETA: just saw the addendum video. It was a special round man, glad that I was apart of it! Sorry about the flailing. We will tee it up again at Reunion man, zero doubt about that.

See you in May buddy!

Heart felt is heart felt and that video Danny was funny, meaningful, heartfelt and soleful. Thank for making that 16 min of my cab ride a treat.

Part 2 enjoy boys and girls

[video=youtube_share;BCuDZxan6-Y]http://youtu.be/BCuDZxan6-Y[/video]

Nice, casual videos by you, SW.

Part 2 enjoy boys and girls

"When your tired and thirsty and you just want to go home, beer is a nice way to go."

Words to live by, David!

Hey Kelly you handsome devil, that second video was even better than the first. The story about your putt on #18 will live forever man, hell Jake's eyes about popped out of his head when he was retelling that story later.

Great videos SW and Kelly. The emotions you guys are showing in these videos really shows just what this great event is all about.

Back