2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

Nice job SW and Kelly....You guys both made me smile several times!

Great stuff guys!

Nice videos Danny and Kelly, you guys did a great job!

Finally completely caught up again. Some incredible words and thoughts throughout these videos and words.

So glad Danny got to participate in this after being such a huge help the year before. He's the man.

So glad Danny got to participate in this after being such a huge help the year before. He's the man.

Yup- he is a great great guy. I agree 100 percent.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

I didn't even go or participate and may have just joined and I want to make a recap video of what I have learned!!!

Getting caught up on the last few video's. Great job to all the players that have posted their recaps. Awesome video's
I don't want to single out anyone but to but to say Thanks to all of you for letting all the viewers and myself get a insight to your inner most thought's about the Morgan Cup experience.

For me, Danny was one of the top MCers throughout the journey. He brought it in every aspect and just soaked in the experience. Fitting that he went down there and went 4-0

For me, Danny was one of the top MCers throughout the journey. He brought it in every aspect and just soaked in the experience. Fitting that he went down there and went 4-0

I agree man, talking to him yesterday while we were playing, you could really see and feel his passion and love for the Morgan Cup. It's undeniable that it holds a very special place in most attendees hearts.

Thanks everyone for not laughing me off the forum for that stumbling bumbling video haha.

0-4 and it still would be one of the top moments in my life...well as long as I beat yorkem, so 1-3 :alien:

--
Tapatalk2

SW and Kelly - I will watch these videos tomorrow. We were away this past weekend and I didn't get to watch them yet. I will watch tomorrow gents!

Danny and Kelly, I really enjoyed your videos. I'm a sucker for videos.

Great stuff guys. Both SW and DHJ are really making me regret some decisions. :D

Here's my first one. I didn't really mean to do a car video, but it kinda worked out. Had a few of the dreaded "ummms" but that's what happens with one take! Even worse was when I forgot what I was saying. But here goes . . .

Smalls thank you for the recap of Thursday, lol. Yorkem will forever be known as "Home James" and I'm going to start calling you Laundrymat cuz you get the wash done...But seriously I do enjoy everyone's perspective into the MC.

Nice vid Smalls, it's pretty cool to watch these videos and get all the different perspectives. I'm pretty anal about new clothes too lol, They have to be washed first before I can wear them.

I've been trying to get these videos in on and off on my phone and iPad. Some really wonderful heartfelt and hilarious things in this thread and I look forward to spending some time perusing this thread this week. You guys really make me excited about next year.

Nice start on the time leading up the event & day 1 recap Smalls. Learned a few things I was not aware of, good job!

SW- great video man! It was an honor being your teammate. I had a blast in our practice round and in our match bro. If you are ever in MA, you better call me dude!

Still catching up here.

Kelly - Just watched the first one. You are so natural on camera and I loved hearing how this process was from the start for you.

SW - Nice recap buddy. Wish I got to get a round in with you at some point.

dhjkelly - great two videos man! It was an honor to meet you and to share in such a special moment in Regina's and your relationship! Excellent thoughts and recap bro!

I'm just glad kelly's didn't come with commercial breaks. Watching it now and then will get to watch Smalls

SW- great video man! It was an honor being your teammate. I had a blast in our practice round and in our match bro. If you are ever in MA, you better call me dude!

For certain. It is an area I want to visit soon, well maybe not winter soon but you know.

Still catching up here.

Kelly - Just watched the first one. You are so natural on camera and I loved hearing how this process was from the start for you.

SW - Nice recap buddy. Wish I got to get a round in with you at some point.

I agree, we'll have to make that happen next year. Congratulations on making it back for 3.0 dude!

Good stuff Smally, doing a car vid is way different isn't it, lol. These are fun to watch and get everyone's perspective of the Morgan Cup. Just like you showing up and not really knowing many people, but feeling like you have known them a long time by the interactions on THP, I can feel like I've been to the event through your recaps.

Back