2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
CL told me at the last outing "How he was impressed how many long putters were there." I didn't have heart to tell him they were regular putters. :bananadance:

^^^^Rep added.

Hey TC, look what I found while scouring the interwebs.

CobraNut.png

Is today "trash Chunky" day?

Dmb012 - that was funny man! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm not going to trash CL, I love that little fella.

Team THP is going to destroy.

I'm not going to trash CL, I love that little fella.

Team THP is going to destroy.

I love him too. However, he is going to get brutalized at Grand Cypress courtesy of Team THP.

I love him too. However, he is going to get brutalized at Grand Cypress courtesy of Team THP.

No question there. He doesn't stand a chance against the power that is Team THP.

He's ducking me right now.

No he's standing tall, you just can't see him down there. I see One-T lurking, I miss bunking with that guy.,

Hi One-T.

It was agreed that since you and Coolbreeze are bff's, I can have Yoccos for a roommate in May.

I also see mcBieberfan lurking. He's just waiting for his daily dose of Team THP destruction.

I find it funny that "Team THP" claims pure victory and nothing less when they do not even know who they are playing yet. Over confidence or lack of intelligence? To be determined.

Look forward to the wagers on this weekend. I mean, can it get any worse than it is currently? My guess on that is.....yes, it can. :D

I find it funny that "Team THP" claims pure victory and nothing less when they do not even know who they are playing yet. Over confidence or lack of intelligence? To be determined.

Look forward to the wagers on this weekend. I mean, can it get any worse than it is currently? My guess on that is.....yes, it can. :D

No, we do know who we are playing, you don't. Thats why we are so confident.

to quote the great poet known as 'The Rock'....It doesn't matter!

There will be no betting with BullDogsGolf on anything related to the outing. If he was coming, I'd toss him in a gator infested lake for what he's done to your signature.

As for the first part: It doesn't matter who we play.

Yes we do. Everybody. You guys dont know who you are playing.

to quote the great poet known as 'The Rock'....It doesn't matter!

HAHAHAH.

Hey TC, look what I found while scouring the interwebs.

CobraNut.png

LOL he might kill someone if he sees that. I bet he's on the phone with Charlie right now

Ahhh....so it is Team THP vs Everybode Else. I will take my chances on Team Everybody Else.

And Hawk - if you need help feeding him to the gators if we ever meet him, just let me know (if I have not already thrown him in there myself)!

I have 2 videos taken from a par 5 on the south course that are loading. It's one of the most difficult par 5's I can remember playing. It will give you guys a nice glimpse as to what you will see when you play the difficult south course @ grand cypress.

Which par 5? Is is the one with the big lake to carry and then the creek?

Which par 5? Is is the one with the big lake to carry and then the creek?

the one with water on the left and that big elevated green that has a small landing area. I think it's like 15 or 16 if I remember right

the one with water on the left and that big elevated green that has a small landing area. I think it's like 15 or 16 if I remember right

Gotcha.

I played that hole really well, topped drive maybe 30 yards, then 6 iron, then 6 iron, then 8 iron to 10 feet, and two putt bogey.

Team THP....image version:

jwoww-04082011-430x478.jpg

Chicken_Hawk_Small.gif

Arizona-Mountain-Man.jpg

129152142271703316.jpg

unxplained-photo-1227587798-61681.jpg

14500_trnsArchive.jpg

Sorry...can't bring myself to pick on GG so will stick with that.

After seeing this lineup, I am definitely not worried. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back