2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck? Small hands and small feet = BIG mouth? Getting picked last would bring back many painful childhood memories...let's not go there! :act-up:

For the record - you are Team Paradise and still suck!

Hahahahah. That is exactly why I said you would get picked last. Lol.

I feel like TC, pushing people's buttons is fun!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Hahahahah. That is exactly why I said you would get picked last. Lol.

I feel like TC, pushing people's buttons is fun!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Every time I read your name Belb, I feel like it says "Beibs" with a capitol I.

What the heck? Small hands and small feet = BIG mouth? Getting picked last would bring back many painful childhood memories...let's not go there! :act-up:

For the record - you are Team Paradise and still suck!

you forgot about BIG Drives too....

you forgot about BIG Drives too....

But that would be a compliment. :D

Belbs is a funny guy - you could tell from the videos. In all seriousness, I would enjoy being paired with him next May! Immediate 40 yard advantage over Team THP. Ha!

great videos! looks like a tough shot into the green from there.

Lol 3 feet!!! One t is hilarious

Ryan and Played that hole from all over the place hah

Yeah you guys did! That was funny. That hole is awful. It's very, very tough. I hit the beverage cart girl's cart on that hole. I hit a low hooking bullet that took her and DJ out!

Hey all. My handicap is better than TC's... Automatic advantage over team THP.

TC is not on Team THP at this time Yoccos.
Your silly math means nothing...hehe

Yeah you guys did! That was funny. That hole is awful. It's very, very tough. I hit the beverage cart girl's cart on that hole. I hit a low hooking bullet that took her and DJ out!

I think you rattled DJ for the next few days because of that shot. Notice how he always kept an eye on you the rest of the weekend haha

I think you rattled DJ for the next few days because of that shot. Notice how he always kept an eye on you the rest of the weekend haha

I probably did. I tried to Phil power a 3wood out of the deep stuff and I hooked it. It was frightening.

TC is not on Team THP at this time Yoccos.
Your silly math means nothing...hehe

D@mnit. Iknew I missed something. With all the banter and the fact I need an english to Spanish translator to read, I'm doomed.

Hey can't read English, only speak it.

Exactly. See we are on the same page today!

Hey buddy - can you send me my TMex HC? I practically live in Mexico and feel I have earned it. :thankyou:

I can't miss this. Dammit! I want to eat faces, drink beers, and own the Pro Range.

I can't miss this. Dammit! I want to eat faces, drink beers, and own the Pro Range.

Thankfully someone will be. That other guy that likes to eat faces vanished for the most part. Signed up for a bunch of stuff or said he was going to and then never came and ate faces.

Thankfully someone will be. That other guy that likes to eat faces vanished for the most part. Signed up for a bunch of stuff or said he was going to and then never came and ate faces.

he is hanging with RxGus and Hole Out 1983

My thoughts exactly! Well except the drink beers part, and I'm not quite sure what eating faces involves, but my thoughts exactly!

you wont, your all talk!

I've got my MC stuff. Peace out!

My thoughts exactly! Well except the drink beers part, and I'm not quite sure what eating faces involves, but my thoughts exactly!

Eating faces = destroying other THP'ers who aren't staffer. That's what I do.

you wont, your all talk!

You know me to well.

Eating faces = destroying other THP'ers who aren't staffer. That's what I do.

Well, since I am not a staffer and I am a "water drinker" (as One-T called me), the I guess those are not my thoughts at all! But I have got to get to this thing!

Well, since I am not a staffer and I am a "water drinker" (as One-T called me), the I guess those are not my thoughts at all! But I have got to get to this thing!

I am getting you hammered at this next one.

Just tell Uncle Daddy they doubled the price this year. You are in then.

You definitely eat faces Doc! You just don't know it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back