2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that's going to beat me next May is Grand Cypress haha!! It's going to be such a great time. I can't wait to see the different courses especially after the discussions about them already had.. They sound absolutely awesome.

Mattycarp can call me his dentist.
Cause I love when I hit a nerve.
Its like the poker player that finds the tell.

Lol no nerve, just I'm not afraid to admit I have faults, I don't brag and 270 would be pretty far for me, I think I hit one the far the other day playing with thechosen1 too bad it flew the left side of the fairway and into woods .

All this doubting is only going to make me work harder over the winter
And if I shank one on the first tee, id gladly admit u were right with no shame

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

HAHHAHA.
Mr. Crap is getting nervous.
Palms are sweating.
I sense the regret and the deep and hard swallows.
HHAHHA. This is going to be as easy as Ole Gray giving candy to children.

HAHHAHA.
Mr. Crap is getting nervous.
Palms are sweating.
I sense the regret and the deep and hard swallows.
HHAHHA. This is going to be as easy as Ole Gray giving candy to children.

Not nervous, but u never know,

I'm betting on the fairway

If ur as sure of me shanking as u were of winning the mc, I have zero worries :)

Never let them see you sweat Mattycakes. Keep dishing, bobbin and weavn.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

If ur as sure of me shanking as u were of winning the mc, I have zero worries :)

not thats funny!

I won my singles match in the Morgan Cup.
Would you like to play me in singles the first match of the outing and see how you fare?
I bet not as well as you are talking in here.
Now excuse me as I have to go take a mattycaulk and wipe my fowler.

Poor guy is going to need a diaper on the first tee.
Then I will kindly ask him if he can select me to test equipment.
The nerve is hit. Now we will let the rest of team THP drill for 8 months.

Would you like to play me in singles the first match of the outing and see how you fare?

I'm giving up 12 strokes on a good day, that would be stupid, I bet Mr jwow would brag about beating a 17+ handicap

And ur really holding the testing thing over my head, sorry for having my own opinion. Smh

Now go take a hawk and wipe with some coolbreeze

The nerve is hit. Now we will let the rest of team THP drill for 8 months.

its always funny when someone knows how to really hit a nerve and throw you off your game. a buddy of mine whos a cop who i used to work with and i played a round and were tied up on 18, when he told me there was a warrant out for a thief right near the course i asked him who it was for he told me it was my ex girlfriend who lived a block away and the warrant was for stealing my heart. i then shanked my drive across a street OB and lost the round. id like to think im a lot more mentally tough on the golf course now but nerves and stuff like that can get the best of almost anyone if you have the right ammo.

What I wanna know jwow is how ur on the Mtv music awards and the forum at the same time.? Must be doing something right pulling a girl like selena gomez

Mattycrapped.

38398867.png

I'm giving up 12 strokes on a good day, that would be stupid, I bet Mr jwow would brag about beating a 17+ handicap

And ur really holding the testing thing over my head, sorry for having my own opinion. Smh

Now go take a hawk and wipe with some coolbreeze

Crushing you at the Outing is going to be soooo sweet.

What I wanna know jwow is how ur on the Mtv music awards and the forum at the same time.? Must be doing something right pulling a girl like selena gomez

HAHAHH.
You are watching the MTV Music Awards.
Yeah, maybe just maybe, you can get a glimpse of Bieber.

its always funny when someone knows how to really hit a nerve and throw you off your game. a buddy of mine whos a cop who i used to work with and i played a round and were tied up on 18, when he told me there was a warrant out for a thief right near the course i asked him who it was for he told me it was my ex girlfriend who lived a block away and the warrant was for stealing my heart. i then shanked my drive across a street OB and lost the round. id like to think im a lot more mentally tough on the golf course now but nerves and stuff like that can get the best of almost anyone if you have the right ammo.

I like how biebs thinks I'm nervous, he's playing into my game

Crushing you at the Outing is going to be soooo sweet.

Careful CB, you cannot say anything to the best to test.
Because you are a 10 and he is only a 17.
Maybe he will feel better playing GG.
Scary thing is she will break 100 at Grand Cypress North/South
I dont think Mr. Caulk will.

It's like a moth to a flame. Mattymoth loves the flame. JB is throwing solar flares and Matty can't stay away. Shaking my head here...done b4 the previews are done.

Smack talk seems strange in an outing thread...

yeah i read a lot of last years thread and there wasn't much at all.... must be left over smack from the MC. plus JB adding a competition to this years got everyones trash talking up and running early

I think the person I would be most nervous to play with next year will be GG. She'll kick my ass and I won't hear the end of it. :beat-up::beat-up:

It's like a moth to a flame. Mattymoth loves the flame. JB is throwing solar flares and Matty can't stay away. Shaking my head here...done b4 the previews are done.

Someone is pretty wise here. I had a feeling when we met that you were....hehe
Others however....:beat-up:
Sometimes its almost too easy.

yeah i read a lot of last years thread and there wasn't much at all.... must be left over smack from the MC. plus JB adding a competition to this years got everyones trash talking up and running early

I was talking smack for months:bicker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back