2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful CB, you cannot say anything to the best to test.
Because you are a 10 and he is only a 17.
Maybe he will feel better playing GG.
Scary thing is she will break 100 at Grand Cypress North/South
I dont think Mr. Caulk will.

I am what I am, but calling out someone who you are obviously better then, if that's why ur the wow factor sorry to hear , and didn't you just get beat by 2 lovely ladies.. I believe u did

Best to test, now your putting words in my mouth, sure ur not from the wrx? U would fit right in

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Careful CB, you cannot say anything to the best to test.
Because you are a 10 and he is only a 17.
Maybe he will feel better playing GG.
Scary thing is she will break 100 at Grand Cypress North/South
I dont think Mr. Caulk will.

Thats very true, I see a new "Hundy" in our future. I'd give him 7 shots, hell I'd give 10 and I'd still have him closed out by the 15th hole. I find it very clever how he used our joke against us. I don't know how he figured out to do that, I bet the other guys in the firehall helped him with that one.

its always funny when someone knows how to really hit a nerve and throw you off your game. a buddy of mine whos a cop who i used to work with and i played a round and were tied up on 18, when he told me there was a warrant out for a thief right near the course i asked him who it was for he told me it was my ex girlfriend who lived a block away and the warrant was for stealing my heart. i then shanked my drive across a street OB and lost the round. id like to think im a lot more mentally tough on the golf course now but nerves and stuff like that can get the best of almost anyone if you have the right ammo.

I have never seen a shank with a driver, you gotta show me that...

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

yeah i read a lot of last years thread and there wasn't much at all.... must be left over smack from the MC. plus JB adding a competition to this years got everyones trash talking up and running early

This time unlike the other two it will be competitive.

yeah i read a lot of last years thread and there wasn't much at all.... must be left over smack from the MC. plus JB adding a competition to this years got everyones trash talking up and running early

Right on.. Yeah I don't remember any of that.. Unfortunately I'm not much of a smack talker when it comes to golf.. I'm going to be cheering for everyone to do awesome!

I am just pumped to try out a pristine Florida course with a bunch of great people..

I am what I am, but calling out someone who you are obviously better then, if that's why ur the wow factor sorry to hear , and didn't you just get beat by 2 lovely ladies.. I believe u did

So let me see if I understand your feeble attempt at logic. Me beating you badly = not cool because I am better. Me losing to LPGA Professionals is different how?
You are in way over your head man.
It might be time for you to find the back pedal machine before you look more foolish than you will on the 1st tee.

Right on.. Yeah I don't remember any of that.. Unfortunately I'm not much of a smack talker when it comes to golf.. I'm going to be cheering for everyone to do awesome!

I am just pumped to try out a pristine Florida course with a bunch of great people..

Boooo, you Ohio guys need to start bringing it, because all your performances so far have been very lackluster. We're getting pretty close to just IP clocking the entire state.

Dentist_Reviews1.jpg

Thats very true, I see a new "Hundy" in our future. I'd give him 7 shots, hell I'd give 10 and I'd still have him closed out by the 15th hole. I find it very clever how he used our joke against us. I don't know how he figured out to do that, I bet the other guys in the firehall helped him with that one.

I'll take ur ten strokes, and I have a fire department, not a fire hall.. and that's right I used ur joke against you, I'm only warming up.. I

I don't know you guys like you know each other, I don't wanna go to far with a joke

Boooo, you Ohio guys need to start bringing it, because all your performances so far have been very lackluster. We're getting pretty close to just IP clocking the entire state.

Hey now, Ohio may be where I reside, but it's not where my heart is hahaha!! I'll have to jump ship and spend a couple months in SC so I can post on here.

Also, feel free to fly in anytime for a couple rounds buddy!! I'll cheer you all the way around my course haha! Arnie might have fun with you though..

I have never seen a shank with a driver, you gotta show me that...

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I think Hawk is the expert on that one.

everyone will be going to have fun with a bunch of amazing people thats why im going i am interested to see what else JB and GG have up their sleeves with the competition cause they are gonna make it fair for everyone with different playing levels. I doubt ive played on many courses as nice as Grand Cypress is gonna be next year. the new course really has me excited cause St Andrews is a place thats def on my bucket list.

So let me see if I understand your feeble attempt at logic. Me beating you badly = not cool because I am better. Me losing to LPGA Professionals is different how?
You are in way over your head man.
It might be time for you to find the back pedal machine before you look more foolish than you will on the 1st tee.

That's my logic, you playing against an lpga your member would be like me playing against you..

Looks like I might be a dentist now....

That's my logic, you playing against an lpga your member would be like me playing against you..

Looks like I might be a dentist now....

No, because I think I have a chance. YOu go in with no shot in the world.
I dont ask for strokes, I challenge and then give them a run.
You scream like a child "I have only been playing for 2 years".

If you want to be a big man and talk trash, back it up
If you dont, then dont.
But dont bring the weak ass sauce in here and then hide behind the handicap.
That is what children do...

No, because I think I have a chance. YOu go in with no shot in the world.
I dont ask for strokes, I challenge and then give them a run.
You scream like a child "I have only been playing for 2 years".

If you want to be a big man and talk trash, back it up
If you dont, then dont.
But dont bring the weak ass sauce in here and then hide behind the handicap.
That is what children do...

I never said I wouldn't take ur assinine challenge, would I win? No.

Would I try my hardest to keep up? Yes.

Introducing Gussy 3.0
I love it.
These next 8 months are going to be too easy for all of my teammates with you.
There is always one in every outing thread. And if you look around and dont see "the one".
You are the one.

And you holding my opinion over my head is childish ... but I'm done because its obvious this is going no where

And you holding my opinion over my head is childish ... but I'm done because its obvious this is going no where

I know I am talented, but who knew I could hold your opinion over your own head.
That is exceptional.

Introducing Gussy 3.0
I love it.
These next 8 months are going to be too easy for all of my teammates with you.
There is always one in every outing thread. And if you look around and dont see "the one".
You are the one.

Sorry other ppl are too scared to say anything back, you guys called me out first... so it is what it is.. atleast I'm active and posting in the thread of an event I'm attending

And maybe that's why they won't post, because they don't want to get singled out for having fun with meaning less banter

I'm impressed, this is smacktalk on a whole different level! I've never witnessed a root canal before!

I'm impressed, this is smacktalk on a whole different level! I've never witnessed a root canal before!

Some rookies dont get it DG.
Usually you can tell in the other threads too.
The ones that have to get that extra last word.
Its quite funny watching someone dig their early grave as CB, Hawk and Hanks from Team THP gather around looking for the weak link of prey.

Sorry other ppl are too scared to say anything back, you guys called me out first... so it is what it is.. atleast I'm active and posting in the thread of an event I'm attending

And maybe that's why they won't post, because they don't want to get singled out for having fun with meaning less banter

haha scared? That is a strange assessment..

Nobody is scared to say anything back, they just enjoy witty banter instead of calling people out for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back