2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you like awesome dudes, who chuckle, post insane banter, OEM cell phones daily, and are just generally cool. Otherwise he sucks!

I hear that Bubba wannabe is pretty awesome too.. I need you to bring out the Canadian accent in me again.. It's slowly whittled away after a decade south of the border.

I'm most excited about shafts, where can you have so many at ones disposal :)

Edit: golf shafts lol
I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Thats a good strategy, we will set MikeDean up with Puttin4Jakestraight, and they can battle it out for who is more Jake straight. Its pretty easy to make friends out there, but just stay away from Tmex. That guy is badass and mean.

Marcawesome has to be one of the funniest and smoothest talking people I have ever met. He can have the most amazing conversation that means absolutely nothing and makes no sense yet you'll go along with it and enjoy every word.

I hear that Bubba wannabe is pretty awesome too.. I need you to bring out the Canadian accent in me again.. It's slowly whittled away after a decade south of the border.

i watched some of the LPGA today and it was in canada and i laughed everytime the broadcaster said the word out

I've been told I have a bit of a Canadian accent, and I will be bringing it with me, The Belbs also brings a sweet eastern Canadian accent with him. That Bubba wannabe sucks, he just sweats a lot, hits balls from the wrong side of the ball, swears on camera, swears off camera, but likes to have a good time.

I'm most excited about shafts, where can you have so many at ones disposal :)

Edit: golf shafts lol

No where, the time on the launch monitor goes by really quickly.

If you treat me nice I could probably get you one of those, but only if you treat me nice.

Oh do not tease me! That is now top of my list. I would game that in a minute.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I've been told I have a bit of a Canadian accent, and I will be bringing it with me, The Belbs also brings a sweet eastern Canadian accent with him. That Bubba wannabe sucks, he just sweats a lot, hits balls from the wrong side of the ball, swears on camera, swears off camera, but likes to have a good time.

Ill use the time I have to the fullest

Oh do not tease me! That is now top of my list. I would game that in a minute.

A friend of my mother in law is a stewardess with Air Canada and does the Vancouver to Shaighai (SP?) flight. If its easy for her to find I might be able to ask her to pick it up.

A friend of my mother in law is a stewardess with Air Canada and does the Vancouver to Shaighai (SP?) flight. If its easy for her to find I might be able to ask her to pick it up.

Oh boy, I just drooled on my shirt! Keep me posted!

i love the kick a lion in the balls reference ive never heard that before i hope you don't mind if i use it again sometime! lol Rep added

Its not a matter of being scared or having ones head stuffed up another's arse as you said earlier. Its more a matter of knowledge and common sense. I have witnessed others claim they wanted a piece of jwow and then see the aftermath. At some point your limitations catch up to you on the course no matter how good you are at using a keyboard. I know my limitations and don't need to kick a lion in the balls to realize ill get bitten.

Edit: Forgot to mention I was a roommate to the last ball kicker.

Degoins that :poop: is pure comedic gold. I dig it. I love playing a round with this dude at the last outing. I think it had to be one of the funniest rounds I ever played in my life.

Perhaps something that Team THP can look at for May?

It got like Florida hot in here tonight.:bicker::beat-up:

It got like Florida hot in here tonight.:bicker::beat-up:

Looks like I haven't missed much though. Caught up in all 6 pages just what sucks is that this thing isn't for 8 months..

Looks like I haven't missed much though. Caught up in all 6 pages just what sucks is that this thing isn't for 8 months..

believe me im with you on that. only thing that could make a cleveland winter longer would be to look forward to this all winter long

Degoins that :poop: is pure comedic gold. I dig it. I love playing a round with this dude at the last outing. I think it had to be one of the funniest rounds I ever played in my life.

I enjoyed it myself spank and I hope things work out so that we can tee up together again next may.

If you treat me nice I could probably get you one of those, but only if you treat me nice.

Ahhh dude, so you're the guy to talk to about the J-Spec swag? I knew you were awesome for a reason.

disclaimer: whatever team I'm on will grow to hate Matthew I'mkinda(acronym of happy that starts with a g), Magnum PI and the rest of those other guys. That is all.

We almost need a pre-outting outting. Unless I can't get a slot and the pre-outting will just be my outting.

Ahhh dude, so you're the guy to talk to about the J-Spec swag? I knew you were awesome for a reason.

disclaimer: whatever team I'm on will grow to hate Matthew I'mkinda(acronym of happy that starts with a g), Magnum PI and the rest of those other guys. That is all.

I still like you spanks, even though you showed up with NO food for me at the MC, and just outed myself and One-T just now.

We almost need a pre-outting outting. Unless I can't get a slot and the pre-outting will just be my outting.

Too bad you're in the middle of no where haha the North eastern outing is in two months but you're a pretty far drive

From the sound of things there will be some spots available for next May. If I were a bettn man and I am I think that is a safe assumption

I still like you spanks, even though you showed up with NO food for me at the MC, and just outed myself and One-T just now.

Dude you would not want that stuff sitting in the heat. Pancit and heat and humidity don't mix. I would've gladly given you some since I had to eat 2 days worth of the stuff the next day because it was about to spoil. How's this... since we'll have these sweet villas at our disposal for the outing and I live a hell of a lot closer to GC than Reunion, I'll make a tray of the stuff plus other goodies for the outing that we can munch on. Deal?

Too bad you live in Virginia. You can come down here anytime brother and we will tee it up. You can even come during the winter or what we call here in Florida late fall.

Dude you would not want that stuff sitting in the heat. Pancit and heat and humidity don't mix. I would've gladly given you some since I had to eat 2 days worth of the stuff the next day because it was about to spoil. How's this... since we'll have these sweet villas at our disposal for the outing and I live a hell of a lot closer to GC than Reunion, I'll make a tray of the stuff plus other goodies for the outing that we can munch on. Deal?

Deal, but you don't have to do that, I'll cuddle you and your enormous calves anyway.

From the sound of things there will be some spots available for next May. If I were a bettn man and I am I think that is a safe assumption

How you figure? I've been following and the last four spots were taken a few weeks ago. GG is looking for more spots though, hopefully. But I'll have to make a decision...Vegas or THP outing?(assuming spots open)

Deal, but you don't have to do that, I'll cuddle you and your enormous calves anyway.

Yes I do. I don't wanna be a welch... hehe. Besides it'll be for me as well. I might even bring some cerveza from the motherland.

The enormous calves don't need to be coddled, they need to be caressed with badger milk like I do every night.

How you figure? I've been following and the last four spots were taken a few weeks ago. GG is looking for more spots though, hopefully. But I'll have to make a decision...Vegas or THP outing?(assuming spots open)

Read back through the thread and you will see what I was talking about. Am 100% sure, no...but I have a feeling you will known in plenty of time to make a choice between sincity and outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back