2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you figure? I've been following and the last four spots were taken a few weeks ago. GG is looking for more spots though, hopefully. But I'll have to make a decision...Vegas or THP outing?(assuming spots open)

Outing!!!!!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Read back through the thread and you will see what I was talking about. Am 100% sure, no...but I have a feeling you will known in plenty of time to make a choice between sincity and outing

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Outing!!!!!

It's a very tough choice. Lucky for me I have 8 months to decide!

I see you lurking Chunky, you're going down.

Got in some good practice this weekend and a GolfTec lesson last week. I am training for the Outing like Rocky did for Drago.

Got in some good practice this weekend and a GolfTec lesson last week. I am training for the Outing like Rocky did for Drago.

With a bald black man in a barn in the Urals....DRAGO!!!!!!

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

With a bald black man in a barn in the Urals....DRAGO!!!!!!

Why's it always gotta be the roided up Communist? No love for Clubber Lang huh?

U can always go to Vegas, this outing will be epic

Still confused what I am supposed to be scared about. Confused.

Everything, dont you know.

think of it this way matty, this thread has done worlds to your thread activity. so after the outing when your selected for equipment testing because of your activity, i can complain to JB about picking people from the outing

This made me laugh out loud.

heard something from a TM staffer that the R 12 is said to be coming out in may..... might be perfect timing

I believe you heard wrong.

I don't want a piece of JB, but I do want to witness the "lawn chair swing" shoot low. I love watching people succeed with openly unique swings. It's awesome.

Lawn chair is being kind. Its pretty scary. You can see most of my swing quite a bit in the Reunion video thread. GG recorded a lot of my 18 hole round. Shot 72 that day too, with a bogey on 18. Its ugly as heck dude.

Not really though. If a spot opens up, and they always do, a decision has to be made immediately and room reserved.

Ask P4B how well that worked. He played Rocky the last two outings....hehe

I've been told I have a bit of a Canadian accent, and I will be bringing it with me, The Belbs also brings a sweet eastern Canadian accent with him. That Bubba wannabe sucks, he just sweats a lot, hits balls from the wrong side of the ball, swears on camera, swears off camera, but likes to have a good time.

No where, the time on the launch monitor goes by really quickly.

I am wondering if there will even be launch monitor time available, 60+ people @ only 10 minutes each = 10 hours monitor usage, how about it JB, will there be monitor time available?

I am wondering if there will even be launch monitor time available, 60+ people @ only 10 minutes each = 10 hours monitor usage, how about it JB, will there be monitor time available?

The launch monitor will be available, but obviously dude to the amount of people, not everybody will get to use it.

The launch monitor will be available, but obviously dude to the amount of people, not everybody will get to use it.

That's kind of what I was thinking, but I am hoping no crybabies pop up because they don't get a turn. I would guess it would pay to stay active in this thread to avoid missing out. :D

i hope i get on it, never been on one

Be careful.A spot opened up for last outing & by the time I made a call it was gone. No sleepers. You will need to have your mind made up not to lose that spot if it become available

How you figure? I've been following and the last four spots were taken a few weeks ago. GG is looking for more spots though, hopefully. But I'll have to make a decision...Vegas or THP outing?(assuming spots open)

You have got to choose the outing fella, when I signed up in December I knew nothing about the 2011 outing and when I started reading about it and talking to OG and KB I was absolutely crushed that I have a trip planned to Hawaii this year. It is in 3 weeks and I am absolutely stoked about it but I felt at the time that along with it the outing would be too expensive this year. In hind sight I really wish I had bitten the bullet and grabbed one of the last spots for the last outing. It would have taken a little bit of tightening up on a few other things but looking back one can always find a little extra money to do it. Take the opening if/when it happens and plan the Vegas trip later in the year, I bet everything works out for you that way. You are one of the active posters here and I would love to tee it up with you in Orlando.

Jeebus.

I should have stayed around last night to talk Matty down. It was like a fail train derailed, crashed, exploded, got hit by a bomb, exploded again, and then melted down to nothing.

I've been trying to solve this dumb trivia question that Jim Irsay posted on his Twitter 3 days ago so I can fund a trip to the outing. 3 days and no one has guessed it and I am getting a headache from spending hours upon hours trying to figure it out. Hopefully I will get it soon and will get my name on the waiting list in case a spot opens up :smile-big:

Well in my opinion, personally, I felt out of place in the MC thread. Everyone had their own conversation(the participates mainly) and I didn't want to just jump in. Of course I was not able to be part of the Morgan cup for obvious reasons but I did skim it just never posted in it much because I felt like it was for the 16 people involved.

I jumped in.....and am now paying the price! :laughing:

The only thing that's going to beat me next May is Grand Cypress haha!! It's going to be such a great time. I can't wait to see the different courses especially after the discussions about them already had.. They sound absolutely awesome.

Very much looking forward to the Links style course. I know it has plenty of danger with all of the pot bunkers, etc but I am sick and tired of all these damn trees in TX!!

Yeah, maybe just maybe, you can get a glimpse of Bieber.

Did you ring? :D

Ahhhhh, good morning, new week :)

Jeebus.

I should have stayed around last night to talk Matty down. It was like a fail train derailed, crashed, exploded, got hit by a bomb, exploded again, and then melted down to nothing.

That right there is funny.

If I get a chance cool, if not there is so much other stuff :) .... can't wait

If I get a chance cool, if not there is so much other stuff :) .... can't wait

If you can get on the launch monitor do it. Who would have thought I should have been swinging a senior flex?

If you can get on the launch monitor do it. Who would have thought I should have been swinging a senior flex?

you actually had good numbers in a regular flex if the shaft weight was sub 50. We just haven't tried that combo yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back