2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to make JB cry. I'll make sure I can hit an iron this time rofl. God that was awful.

Team THP is gonna be my bi....well you know. Afterwards they will be begging me to take some position that means nothing so next year I will be on their team.

Listen here lanky one! I saw what you were made of on the first tee Saturday morning. Hawk out drove you.

Listen here lanky one! I saw what you were made of on the first tee Saturday morning. Hawk out drove you.

Lol, poor Hawk get's no respect.

Grand Cypress Golf is about knowing and trusting your yardages. Its about playing smart golf rather than just hitting far and hard. At the new course its about knowing the distances to avoid pot bunkers which can look like they are everywhere, laying up when needed, and being good around the greens. On the North/South its about "working" your way around the course. Playing smart golf and taking your medicine after a bad shot to avoid the big number.

Scores can be had out there and its one of my favorite courses around, but there are lots of hazards and bunkers and knowledge of your distances and off the tee and around the course is crucial.

I think you have to also commit to each shot more than most courses we play. If you are indecisive you will pay the price.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I outdrive Jrod all the time. He uses 4 iron off the back tees and I crush a driver off the forward tees.

I outdrive Jrod all the time. He uses 4 iron off the back tees and I crush a driver off the forward tees.

I hit my drives just past the ladies tees...most of the time. I suck at golf. Which team am I on?

Thanks buddy;) I'm hoping to add some yards to my long game before the next outing.

Don't do it hawk, I'll be lonely back there by myself.

You will. And Team THP will dominate....of course!

I hate that you are on a different team, but since you are I can say this.

Shut up Jake, you may have gotten lucky to win in FL 1 time recently, but come may you are back on the loser train hehe

I love that Jake is finally on my team. We will have some great videos as this comes closer.

I love that Jake is finally on my team. We will have some great videos as this comes closer.

I loved having Jake on my team at TMC. We had a blast together even though we have yet to tee it up with each other.

I hate that you are on a different team, but since you are I can say this.

Shut up Jake, you may have gotten lucky to win in FL 1 time recently, but come may you are back on the loser train hehe
I finally drank from the cup of victory while down there, it tastes great and I'll do it many more times! I can't wait.

Who are you?
Just someone who's going to help Team THP kick you losers around, that's all.

I know, I get to like Hawk in a competition thread for once, I love this! We'll definitely come up with something good, I am looking forward to working with you my friend!

I relish the opportunity to smoke Jake.

I bet they are too scared to put us on the same team.

TC isn't on the list...you'll have to settle for me

I bet they are too scared to put us on the same team.

Of course they are. They're so scared they won't even let me participate. Silly Staffers.

I loved having Jake on my team at TMC. We had a blast together even though we have yet to tee it up with each other.

I finally drank from the cup of victory while down there, it tastes great and I'll do it many more times! I can't wait.

Just someone who's going to help Team THP kick you losers around, that's all.

I know, I get to like Hawk in a competition thread for once, I love this! We'll definitely come up with something good, I am looking forward to working with you my friend!

Haha. P4B in the heezy.

You guys have the same pictue. It is nice!!

Wouldn't you be on Team THP, you know...since you're staff and all? Call me crazy.

Nope. Team's full and I'm not entered. THat's called pure fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back