2012 Ultimate Golf Weekend Recap Thread

BMW is not the only cross handed player out there :D Cool for you guys to see someone who is able to do this consistently and kudos to BMW for his style/skill!

Great video OG. Love seeing guys on the national stage having sucess with the grip!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Here are some of my quick thoughts and favorite memories from the Outing.

- First off a big shout out to Milehighgolfer, I couldnt have picked a better guy to tee off with for my first round on Thursday. I was so nervous, and he made things nice and relaxed. Classy guy who I hope to see again soon.
- Hanks taking the time to give some tips to my wife was cool, she said they helped a lot.
- Pulling the cart over a few times so bullfrog could vomit was interesting. I was amazed at how well he hit the ball between ralph sessions, the guy gave it a go, I really admire that.
- Playing with bulldog and Mattykrack was a ton of fun.
- Wake, dude you have a ton of energy and I would love to tee it up with you again. You made that round so much fun. Idrops was a great too, played really well as long as he avoided the sand haha.
- Chewie helping me out with my swing and being so patient with me was awesome. I was so impressed with his swing, its so quiet and fluid. I think I got a lot better listening to him and watching him.
- Hawk taking the time to make sure I was having a great time and making the extra effort was a real class move. You rock man, thanks so much for everything.
- Hanging out with Biggsy and Mrs. Biggsy during the Sunday round was one of the highlights for me, two very down to earth, good people. My wife and I are so happy we got the chance to get to know them better and that can we can consider them friends.
- Meeting Ole Gray was very cool, it was like meeting a celebrity. I hope to get to know him and DawgDaddy and KellyBo better in the future.

I want to give a special thanks to JB and GG for allowing my whole family to participate. We had such a great time.

Glad you enjoyed the trip, ripper! You all came a long way and I thought it was great that you shared the experience with your family.

- First off a big shout out to Milehighgolfer, I couldnt have picked a better guy to tee off with for my first round on Thursday. I was so nervous, and he made things nice and relaxed. Classy guy who I hope to see again soon.
- Hanks taking the time to give some tips to my wife was cool, she said they helped a lot.
- Pulling the cart over a few times so bullfrog could vomit was interesting. I was amazed at how well he hit the ball between ralph sessions, the guy gave it a go, I really admire that.
- Wake, dude you have a ton of energy and I would love to tee it up with you again. You made that round so much fun. Idrops was a great too, played really well as long as he avoided the sand haha.
- Chewie helping me out with my swing and being so patient with me was awesome. I was so impressed with his swing, its so quiet and fluid. I think I got a lot better listening to him and watching him.
- Hawk taking the time to make sure I was having a great time and making the extra effort was a real class move. You rock man, thanks so much for everything.
- Hanging out with Biggsy and Mrs. Biggsy during the Sunday round was one of the highlights for me, two very down to earth, good people. My wife and I are so happy we got the chance to get to know them better and that can we can consider them friends.
- Meeting Ole Gray was very cool, it was like meeting a celebrity. I hope to get to know him and DawgDaddy and KellyBo better in the future.

I want to give a special thanks to JB and GG for allowing my whole family to participate. We had such a great time.

That's a done deal buddy and we will definitely have to tee it up next time we cross paths! I enjoyed the heck out of your little baby boy. He kept reaching out trying to pinch my noise and smiling big time. He was quite a cutey and I know you and the Mrs. are very proud of him :thumb:

Enjoyed the round with you rip. Your contact is excellent and that slice was diminishing as the day went on.

Now as far as the sand play, the only thing I remember was holing out of that 6 foot deep bunker. The rest is amnesia.

Enjoyed the round with you rip. Your contact is excellent and that slice was diminishing as the day went on.

Now as far as the sand play, the only thing I remember was holing out of that 6 foot deep bunker. The rest is amnesia.

You are right! I dont know how I forgot that, that was sweet!

Ripper. It was great playing with. Our group did not stop talking and laughing. You are a very quick learner, and it was great to see your slice almost nonexistent in 3 holes.

no sir, thats late July. Trust me, its hard to miss. well, RX Gus missed last years.

It is hard to miss. I mean... I had little kids in Africa feeding me the live updates

That really was an incredibly fun round. I would love to tee it up with you again. Hopefully work brings you to Florida before too long. You hit your irons, hybrid and 3w SOOO well, when you get your driver working you are going to watch your handicap fall quickly.

I know this will be long winded, but that should really surprise no one who knows me well here. I did at least keep it under 2400 words.

Thursday:

Got up and got on the road about 5:45 AM in Atlanta and drove the ever-exciting I-75 down to Orlando arriving around 1 PM. Picked up Bear4Ever from his conference hotel, and saw that there were some GolfNow tee times available for the New Course for very cheap. Even though I had not planned on playing Thursday, it was a sign, so off to Grand Cypress we went. Getting there as the last few THP groups were teeing off, I got some quick bro-hugs from a couple of vets and quickly met a couple rookies. Teed off on the New Course (white tees) about 3:20 and started working out the stiffness of the drive. Managed to post a nice for me 86 even though I was hitting from alternate fairways a good bit. Got done about 8PM and wondered into the clubhouse bar where the Meet and Greet were occurring.

From the very first outing, the initial introductions are always humorously awkward. Real names or forum names. Luckily most people can take Donne Willingham and get to adwillingham without an explanation, but others are not as obvious. Anyway, didn’t try to say hello to everyone, but met some of the legends and rookies that I hadn’t crossed paths with yet and got some more bro-hugs from the family members I was re-acquainting myself with. The other funny part about the introductions to me was meeting some of the guys that play in the TW2013 PS3 group. My virtual game is much better than my real one, so I’ve picked up a small reputation there.
Bear4Ever and I then headed out to eat offsite and off to the hotel, but it was great to get a headstart on the introductions.

Friday:

I-4 traffic was snarled between the hotel and Grand Cypress, so we took a very scenic tour of southern Orlando on the way there, but arrived on time for Demo Day.
Pulled up in the parking lot, and there were THPers walking everywhere. Parked next to Golf4Life and his awesome wife, and walked over to the range with Arydolphin. Grand Cypress had us over on the member’s range which was great because it separated us off from the other groups, and it was the only one of the two ranges that was long enough to hit Driver. Now, I have been to multiple THP Demo Days in the past, and getting to the range this time, the number of clubs was in a word…overwhelming.

Anyway, got up there and got our goodie bags from GG and got to choose a glove from Hirzl, then it was off to the races. I really came into the day mainly wanting to hit drivers, but as the day progressed I hit a bunch of irons too. While I hit some irons that I really liked (i20s, RBZs, J40 DPCs), nothing truly exceeded my R11s…bank account sighed with relief. On the driver front, the bank account wasn’t as lucky. There are some great products out there across a bunch of manufacturers.

As the day progressed, I really appreciated the covered area behind the range. It was really great to have a shaded area to talk to folks in, eat lunch, and just relax between hitting sessions. Couple other compliments to the setup. First, given the fact that we had 70ish people, the range space we had worked very well. The wait to get into a spot was minimal after say the first hour of the Demo Day. Second, I thought the Grand Cypress staff did a great job keeping range balls supplied. There was only one time I observed the supply up and down the line getting low, and it was resolved within 20 minutes. Considering the way we were draining it, they also did a pretty good job keeping the water cooler stocked.

We broke away from the range a couple times to go do some contests. One-T played MC for a Short Drive Contest, 100 Yard Shot, Putting Contest, and Chipping Contest. The contests were a lot of fun given that you were hitting shots in front of a big audience, but with almost everyone hitting three shots per contest, honestly, they took a long time (30-45 minutes per).

My only critique of the weekend was that with the contests taking so long (particularly since everyone was encouraged to stay and cheer on the remaining hitters) and the compressed ending due to the rain and the dinner starting at 7, that I missed out hitting some of the clubs I wanted to try out. There were multiple times through the weekend that I would think about something I had meant to hit. Hopefully this won’t be the case through some of the review threads, but there were clubs after lunch that I was still pulling plastic off of, so I am a bit afraid that some items didn’t get demoed properly.

Anyway, Jake’s rainstorm made us all scramble back up to the cover and help put away all the demo clubs about 2:30PM. It really was a great scene to see so many folks helping try to return the clubs to some semblance of organization. By the time the clubs got put away, it was time to check into the Villa and get cleaned up for the evening festivities.

Check-in was quick and easy enough, although given the villa locations, things would flow better probably if you had the option of checking in at the Clubhouse. Bear4Ever and I got over to the villa, staked out our space, and met our villa mates…Mward, Lambro, Marco Playdough, IDrops, StillMyShot, and Wake. All of these guys were great, and I enjoyed getting to talk to all of them.

I was pleasantly surprised at how well the Villa concept worked for our group. As I’m not much of a partier, I was a bit concerned about sharing the space with that many folks I had never met, but it really did work out very well, and the bedrooms/bathrooms were nice and let you have your own space.

The THP Dinner really has turned into one of the best parts of the whole weekend (a best of the best if you will). The food really was excellent. I’m not a soup person, but that smelled so good I had to eat it. Still not sure exactly what was in it, but it was delicious. After hanging around everyone at Demo Day, it is also a great place to get to really talk to a few people. If I remember right, our table was myself, Bear4Ever, IDrops, Chedster, StillMyShot, MikeT, SeeMoreGuy, and White Rhino. We had some good conversation, and glad to get to spend some time with everyone. The Raffle and Wheel of Destiny is always fun. There were some incredible prizes, and some of you must have spent a fortune on tickets.

Saturday:

8 AM shotgun start out on the New Course with Buckjob, Golf4Life and Pmoa. JB made the mistake in the announcements of saying that most people were playing the Blue Tees, so off we went to tackle a 6700 yard golf course. Buck and G4L are long-knockers, so it wasn’t an issue for the bombers, and Pmoa hits a stupidly beautiful little draw and was striping it with the R11S/Kusala Silver combo he was fitted into at Demo Day. Alas, I was hitting mostly weak, power-sapping fades, so that was one long track for me. Thank goodness for the SCOR wedges though…only thing that kept the round from getting really ugly, but still got around in 97 strokes.

Great set of playing partners though, and we had a real good time even though the pace of play was pretty slow. Definitely saw some great and strange shots along the way. Pmoa managed to put a ball 6 inches to the outside of the stone wall on 15, on a drive he faded. Pretty sure he violated some laws of physics to get the ball there. Buck violates science everytime he hits a ball…he murders that SuperTri/Kusala Black combo. After a while, I turned it into a game of I’ll hit driver, then 3 wood, and let’s see if I can get it past Bucks drive. Sorry Brett, at least Buck looks the part, but Golf4Life hits it just as far. Perry and I pretty much took our own route up each hole and just met those guys on the greens.

A late adjustment (sorry for the confusion MileHigh and Kmac) led me back to the Villa for some relaxation Saturday afternoon. Bear4Ever and Pmoa joined me in escaping for an offsite dinner after they played their second 18. Should have joined in for some Villa Crawling afterward, but called it a day instead.

Sunday:

Early start to the morning, as we had to check out of the Villas by Noon. Packed everything up and threw it in the car, and snuck into one of the few remaining spots up by the clubhouse.

Another 8 AM shotgun start, out on the North/South courses with Tadashi, GolferGal, and Arydolphin. I had never teed it up with any of these folks, even though it seems like I have known them all forever. This pairing exceeded every one of my expectations. Ary and I talked all day like we hung out all the time even though we’ve never spent more than 10 minutes together. My brain was much more into the conversations and camaraderie than it was the golf. Couldn’t adjust to the speed of the greens for a while, and just quit keeping score after 6-7 holes. Actually made 4 pars after I quit trying…maybe a thought there somewhere.

Even with the mess I would have been putting on the scorecard, this was simply one of the most fun rounds I’ve ever played. Tadashi is a very good player who is incredibly supportive of everyone he’s around. Ary was dropping putts from everywhere even though the Classic driver was leaking on the day. We talked family, soccer (for you Smalls), our polar opposite opinions of Nick Saban, you name it.

JB – Time to put the earmuffs on – Can you hear me? No? Good? Morgan could not have been more enjoyable to play with. Her swing is getting much better, and Tadashi kept reminding her that she didn’t have to aim so far left because the slice was way under control. My only complaint was that she kept acting like she was slowing us down, even though that was nowhere near the truth. By the end she really had her driver going, and I’m not shy to admit, she outdrove me a couple times down the stretch. I can’t wait to see how she plays in a few years with some more practice, lessons, and fitted clubs. All that and she may be about the sweetest human alive (since I have no plans to cross her). JB – You can listen again now.

I can honestly say that this was so enjoyable that I was very disappointed at how fast the time went. I couldn’t believe we had already spent 4 ½ hours out there as we drove back in from the far reaches of the South Course. Got back up to the clubhouse and got the clubs put away, and it was the time I always hate…walking around to say goodbye to everyone.

Pulled out of Grand Cypress about 1:30 PM and pulled into my driveway at 10:15 PM. Another outing in the books.

Conclusion:

I know that there were some struggles in the days and weeks leading into the outing due to various things. JB and GG – You all pulled it off though. Whatever kinks there were got worked out and were pretty invisible during the weekend. It’s hard to believe that in 25 months, you all have gone from having 20 of us at the house in Venice to hosting 70 for a three day trip to Grand Cypress. Not to mention that you all have hosted 5 events (soon to be 6) in that time period.

Words cannot express what you guys mean to all of us, and I know it makes you both uncomfortable for us to try. So I will just say Thank You.

For the most part, Grand Cypress was an excellent host venue. As a customer, they provided everything they said they would, and a bit more, and they got my bill right. Having all that golf available was incredible, and I know some in the group managed 45 holes in a day at least once.

To the other attendees, even though I’m not the social butterfly (with sore feet??) that some of you are, I enjoyed every moment of sharing that trip with you all. It really is amazing how much we all share given all the geographic locations we come from and all the places in each of our lives.

To those veterans that I’ve shared previous trips with, it is always great to see you all. It is incredible the way we can all descend on whatever the location, and it’s essentially a resumption of the festivities from the last time we were all together. That is a huge statement of how the connection is the same whether we’re sharing a beer in consecutive chairs, or if we are sending posts or PMs from thousands of miles away.

To the 2012 Rookies, welcome to the Veterans group!! It was great to meet all of you all, and I apologize that there were some that I never got to introduce myself to. I think one of the great things about coming home from that first outing is that THP is a different experience going forward once you have met the person you are bantering with.

To the want-to-be 2013 Rookies, this really is an experience you don’t want to miss. I’m not sure what’s in mind for next year, or for how many folks, but there is nothing like coming to an Outing and Demo Day.

Awesome writeup AD. And she says that to me everytime we play. I always tell her shes not.

Very nice writeup AD. I share your sentiments about Friday. Felt like the day flew by and next thing you know we are packing up due to the rain and there were several things I did not get to hit. Where did the time go?!?!

Very nice write up AD! See you on TW13!! :alien:

Really nice write ups Rip and AD!

Awesome Write ups Hanks and AD.... great teeing it up with both of you guys id do it again anytime!

Great write ups one and all. I hope to get my thoughts up in next couple of days.

Hanks I told my guys at work about the Videos to Facebook and they just about lost it. They had been saying that since the commercial aired. It even makes my wife laugh when she sees it.

TapAhoy!

Back home now in Vancouver after a very long day flying. I really enjoyed the Demo Day and Outing! As a newbie, to the Outing and also to golf, I was not sure what to expect. First, the setting was excellent. Grand Cypress is an experience I would not want to have missed. Love the villa!

Demo Day had an incredible array of clubs to try, even for a left-hander. The level of support from equipment suppliers was awesome! So many clubs to try... so little time. Some of the clubs weren't even officially on the market yet! I heard quite a few purchase decisions being made. We had an opportunity to try so many clubs and take as long as we wanted in doing so; this was an all-day event! One-Tee was excellent as a MC; his heckling was entertaining and set a relaxed tone. It was fun meeting so many golfers (and interesting larger-than-life THP characters) and making new friends.

Dinner was a hoot. Great food and lots of fun. Spinning the wheel to see if you keep your prize added drama throughout the evening.

The golf was incredible, of course. Loved the course. As a high-handicapper newbie, I was nervous at first. This is a legendary course, designed by Arnold Palmer. Not an easy course, especially for a beginner. I didn't want to slow everyone down as I often made two shots for everyone else's one. Special thanks to Chedster for making me feel relaxed and comfortable on Saturday. I enjoyed the game!

On Sunday, I learned a lot from playing with Dawgdaddy, Sharkwrestler and Mike. I have new goals now for my golf game. I need to be able to place shots and putt like they do! The Outing is inspiring for a newbie like me. I have new determination to practice diligently and continue my learning curve with lessons at Golf-tec. I was elated with my Birdie on the fourth hole of the North Course; this was even better since Sharkwrestler captured the event on video!

I really appreciate all the time and effort of Morgan, JB and the THP team in putting this special event together. Thank you so much!

Tomorrow, I'll post my reviews of the clubs I tried.

jorge44

Great write ups one and all. I hope to get my thoughts up in next couple of days.

Hanks I told my guys at work about the Videos to Facebook and they just about lost it. They had been saying that since the commercial aired. It even makes my wife laugh when she sees it.

TapAhoy!

That was so 40 seconds ago man. I wish we had done a video of this exchange Keith it would have been Epic.

I'm still not sold that Sharkwreslter had a good time hehe

lmao I think shark is still thinking about a question I ask him during the villa crawl...

TapAhoy!

please explain

I figure that I should put my recap up now that I have had some time to reflect on the weekend and actually be able to wrap my head around what a special event The Outing and Demo Day was. First off I want to say that I had a great time and a special thanks to JB and GG and rest of the THP Staff for the work they put into the weekend and being able to make the whole thing happen. This was my first Outing and I hope it won't be my last. I wasn't sure really what to think or expect coming in. All I knew was there was going to be HUGE amount of clubs to hit at Demo Day and lots of golf to be played with a bunch of guys and a few gals I had never met. But I knew all along that it was going to be a great weekend no matter what. I'll kind of recap Day-by-Day and try to recap event-by-event the best I can.

Thursday: Like just about everyone else my weekend started on Thursday, but unlike just about everyone else it started at home in Indy. I had to do some last minute clothes shopping as some of my golf pants have gotten a little snug with some weight gain. I mentioned to a few people that I was on a diet at the Outing and the week leading up to, I had already lost 11 pounds, and some how managed to maintain my current weight during the Outing. So after that and spending most of the evening setting up a garage sale at my house for my G/F (Thanks hon) and her Aunt to run, I got to packing. Problem, its already 11:30. Wake up call is at 4. After packing bags, getting golf stuff in the right places and double checking everything and then laying down its 1AM.

Friday: 4Am wake up call. 3 Hours, how in the world am I going to make the day I'm about to imbark on, on 3 Hours of Sleep?! Well I'll manage somehow. Got to the airport at 5 for my 7AM flight to Orlando. Get to Orlando and finish my Dr. Rotella book just in time for landing and meet my pickup and after a small scare with my only checked bag, my golf bag, I'm off to Grand Cypress. As we pull in to Grand Cypress I can see the Academy range to the left and see all the people but what shocks me the most and pulls my attention is the hundreds and hundreds of clubs. I start to get more excited because it seems so much more real now. I get sort of checked in and the bell man runs me over the the range and gives me a great overview of the Resort. I get out and wonder into the crowd around 10:15-30am and find a couple of friends and just try and grasp what is going on here. You barely see this many clubs at Golfsmith, let alone on a range knowing they are at your dispsoal. I track GG down and introduce myself, get my goodie bag, find my provided Hirzl glove and start to warm up. After getting warmed up, I started to hit balls and go through all the contests that THP put on for the attendees. I was lucky enough to win the chipping contest and received a great prize courtsey of Cleveland Golf and THP. Thank you guys. At that point it started to rain and I hadn't hit a single iron yet. At this point I decided I was already wet, I didn't see lighting, and the clubs are still out. So I grab an iron and off into the rain I go to continue to do research for the masses on THP. Rain wasn't going to stop this guy from getting to hit and touch the best equipment on the market or stop me from giving the most unbiased opinion I can. For someone who had never been to even a local one-OEM demo day, this was over the top. I don't think there is a word or a phrase of words to put together how awesome this event really is.
Banquet: Wow! What food. And even though I was on a diet, there was plenty of great food for me to eat that keep me honest. Was a great time and great to sit down with and meet some more THPers. Fun part was meeting them, getting their ideas on the equipment they hit and their thoughts, but even better was just learning about them. Every single THPer I met this weekend was nothing but nice and great people to know. The Raffle and Wheel of Doom inflicted some pain and heart-break, but it also made so people very happy. Was great to see my roomie for the weeknd Lambro2 (Zach) get those Adams Irons, seeing them in the closet in the room, made me wonder if he would notice i swapped the contents of the box before the weekend was out. He was a great guy and I couldn't ask for a better roommate. After that several THPers got together and sat around and enjoyed the nice night, shared stories and got to catch up with ones they knew and learned about ones they didn't. Sometimes these times are the best of a whole weekend.

Saturday: AM Round: Another 545AM wake up call after a 1:30 crash out. Grand Cypress and THP put together a wonderful breakfast buffet for us on Saturday and Sunday morning. After some bacon, sasuage, and eggs, off to the range to work out a little and get loosened up. After that it was time for the round. We shot gunned off the New Course starting on hole 7. My cart buddy for the round was my roomie, Zach, and then Tadashi70 (Freddie) and Bear4Forever (Jerry) was my other playing partners. What a great round with 3 great people. All of us played well, with Jerry having the low round at 76, followed by Freddie and I at 77 and Zach with a good 89. Couldn't have asked for 3 better people to play golf with in the morning. Everyone was great to get along with, everyone was supportive of each other and some laughs along the way. Can't wait to tee it up with these three guys again. Thank you Jerry, Freddie, and Zach for a great round of golf in the morning!
PM Round: Played North/South for the first time. Oh boy. This was a round a for the ages. Barely knowing anyone from the board, I just tried to latch onto a group for the 1pm Shotgun in the afternoon. After finding a group to play with in the days leading up, i was excited to play with 3 more completly different people which was my goal for the weekend. My group consisted of ddxu (Dan), Hanks (Todd), Mward2002 (Mike) and myself. What a great group of guys and some of the funniest guys I have played golf with up to date. It was just constant laughs the whole time. Dan, Mike and I all trying to hit it past each other. Todd chasing cart g...err...wildlife around the course. Mike saying if he killed me it was nothing personal, he was just hungry, learning whats in Hanks wheelhouse....Dan just quitely pointing out all the silly stuff...I could go on and on about this group. I've never had more fun shooting 85 and learned more about 3 completely different people in 4 and half hours. Guys I hope all of paths cross at the same time again and we can tee it up again.
PM Round 2: So Dan, Mike, and I decide we haven't had enough and take off in search of a fourth for the East nine. Low and behold theres my roomie Zach, and we drag him out for another Nine. No one played great, no one played bad, but we all had a great time. Zach was so tired he could barely get the club past his shoulders and Dan might have been seeing double from hunger... But my shot of the day came on the last shot of the day, a blind wedge over the trees from the wrong fairway to a foot made my nine! Mike was still trying to hit past me, which he did a couple of times till I used his driver and healed 15 yards past him with his own stick!
Villa Crawl: After relaxing for a few and cleaning up, I met a a couple of THPers, Va. Vince, Buckjob, and MikeDean at the Resort Resturant for dinner. Then after watching Buck work his magic on the ebay app winning 4 of the 5 Betti items he was chasing I wondered out to the Villa Crawl only to be greeted with Jello-shots...i still haven't figured out how they set-up. After plenty of BSing and watching Mike find that extra gear I decided to call it night and pack my bags. After finally get my bags packed and in bed it was about 1AM.....

Sunday: AM Round: A 5am wake up call and call to the front desk for a ride so I could check out followed by another breakfast and some more range time led up the the 8am shotgun start off of North/South again. This time I was small bag in the group as I was playing with 3 Morgan Cuppers and their staff bags. One-T (Garret), ddec(Dean), and SW (whos name escapes me). These three together are probably the funniest people I have ever played golf with and great players as well. I can't think of a time I wasn't laughing or cracking a joke. Some of the most geniune and nice guys I met. That was the most relaxing round I played all weekend and it went by so quick. That was almost a round I wish had never ended. The Morgan Cup and their sponsors are in good hands with these guys. I hope to play with these guys again!
Pm 9-Hole Round: So I figured that I had time to get in nine more holes before I left. So Arydolphin (Amol) and BMWnola (Anthony) take off for nine more on the South Course. What a great pair to end the weekend with, a Cupper and a guy who kills the ball hitting it cross-handed. Two great guys and great players as well. After some good laughs and an IceJack of the Legend OG and Kellybo we ended our round packed up the rental and headed back to the airport to end the ride!

Overall: If you made it to this point without skimming, good for you. If you skimmed well I don't blame you. I can't really find all the words I want to use express what a great time and weekend the The Demo Day and Outing is. Its truly is the Ultimate Golf Weekend. I want to thank THP, Grand Cypress and all the great guys I played golf with this weekend for making me, a noob, feel like a grizzled vet. I never once felt out of place or like I was an outcast. The amount of kindness and family-like atmosphere here is unreal. If I didn't get to meet you, I'm sorry and I will try next time. For those I did meet, it was truly a honor to meet you and can't wait to see you and shake your hand again and tee it up. Special shout to Biggsy, thank you for chatting with me on the putting green during the putting contest and reassuring my thought that I am stepping away from competitive bowling for the right reasons, it was nice to chat with someone who has been at the same point!

Thank you again THP and to the all OEM's who sent equipment and contributed to best Demo Day on Earth!!

Playdough that was an awesome writeup.. I like the whole experience captured and can imagine how amazing it was.. Truly sounds like a once in a time experience.

Fify. He's a solid dude. Great company!

Great time Mward smoking stogies sipping on Sweet tea Vodka and lemonade sharing Golf stories . Good Times Buddy

lmao I think shark is still thinking about a question I ask him during the villa crawl...

Hey Kevin I can't remember everything but one thing I do know is we need to Tee it up soon dude. Your not far away so........

Back