2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

While I would love to see the young 17 year old Hossler do something amazing or even Dufner for that matter, I just dont see somebody 4 shots back getting it done today....I gotta think that Furyk or GMAC can manage an even par round and that would mean one of those guys would need to tie the low score of the week with a 66 just to force a playoff.

It's supposed to be windy today as well, for all the above reasons I say GMAC wins with a 69 today.

Hey JB, I noticed Furyk playing Cally balls and woods, but he is not listed as a "sponsored" player on their website, what else is he carrying in his bag?

X forged wedges and Razr X Forged irons and the #7 putter.

This is not the Tiger of old so after yesterdays round he's done. Confidence = blown = no win. Sorry Mward but you need to embrace Gmac. Tadashi learned his lesson yesterday look into my avatars eyes and say you're sorry. Gmac will go out and shoot either E or -1 and that is enough to win this. Gmac wins and ddxu gets lucky with his wife she's so... happy.

Happy fathers day to me.....interesting day of golf ahead for me with team hanksy

Phil- +8
Westy- +2
Dufner- +3
Furyk- -1

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

This is not the Tiger of old so after yesterdays round he's done. Confidence = blown = no win. Sorry Mward but you need to embrace Gmac. Tadashi learned his lesson yesterday look into my avatars eyes and say you're sorry. Gmac will go out and shoot either E or -1 and that is enough to win this. Gmac wins and ddxu gets lucky with his wife she's so... happy.

hehehe, she's recording Morning Drive's with Gmac, he's lucky every morning :bulgy-eyes:

Look at Hanks bragging!

She's pregnant & grumpy, but if something might turn the tides in my favor, a GMAC win may be it. Come to think of it, I need to look up how Gmac played earlier this year... :bulgy-eyes:

I think Westy might have it in him today. I am thinking Westy or G-mac.

I like GMac a lot, and for some reason have been a Dufner fan since last year... I like that both are there with the "chance".

But, other than the Olympics, I don't remember being so impressed with a young kid - Hossler has the poise of a seasoned pro, he's polite and he is confident. Idealist that I am, I'll be rooting for him all day long...

And since my roster has gone to the land of poop, I don't even feel guilty :)

Happy fathers day to me.....interesting day of golf ahead for me with team hanksy

Phil- +8
Westy- +2
Dufner- +3
Furyk- -1

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

You only got me with Furyk. I got your Westwood and Dufner but trade in Phil for Rose +5 and Kuch +4

As long as no one roots for Lee. He has no chance. Let's not talk about him anymore. Hossler's going to lay a turd today. The fact that it's the final round and he has a shot will be his undoing.

X forged wedges and Razr X Forged irons and the #7 putter.

Thanks TC, that's what I thought I was seeing on TV, but sometimes the the irons can be tricky since they often play stuff we can't buy, the putter is pretty obvious...kinda hard to hid those fangs...LOL

With all that Cally stuff I wonder why he is not listed as a Cally staffer? I know he kinda likes being a "free agent" and playing what's best for him, maybe that's it...interesting.

Thanks TC, that's what I thought I was seeing on TV, but sometimes the the irons can be tricky since they often play stuff we can't buy, the putter is pretty obvious...kinda hard to hid those fangs...LOL

With all that Cally stuff I wonder why he is not listed as a Cally staffer? I know he kinda likes being a "free agent" and playing what's best for him, maybe that's it...interesting.

I think it's cool. He's got the Razr Fit driver, then a taylormade hybo. He's had those RXF's in the bag for a year or two now. He sure does hit them well.

As long as no one roots for Lee. He has no chance. Let's not talk about him anymore. Hossler's going to lay a turd today. The fact that it's the final round and he has a shot will be his undoing.

Let us pray...He is a religious man TC.
Although lets also remember that he plays 3 out of 4 rounds in most majors. He already got the bad one out of the way. He might just be there at the end....And I know someone picked him. :D

No one roots for him he HAS a chance or has NO chance? Hossler wont contend. He's a HS kid and isnt he with Tiger today? Welcome to turdsville kid. Hopefully they stop showing mini Monty today.

Hossler has impressed me with how hes been able to hang around, no doubt about it.

Look at that the big guy trying the old reverse psychology trick to get Westy a win:D

If Hossler could have quit trying to ram in three and four foot putts yesterday he could have been leading this thing, I counted about 5 putts inside 4 feet that he lipped out yesterday, of course the same thing can be said for Dufner, if the dude made anything yesterday he would be right up there too....I saw him just miss several times from short range too.

I'll be interested to see if Tigger has Foley on the range / chipping area with him warming up today.

No one roots for him he HAS a chance or has NO chance? Hossler wont contend. He's a HS kid and isnt he with Tiger today? Welcome to turdsville kid. Hopefully they stop showing mini Monty today.

Hoss is with Dufner today.

He'll be just fine.

Im sure Foley and his nappysack of candy will be there. I did find it interesting that the only two guys working late last night were Tigger and Gmac. One on the driver and one on putting.

That's the first time I've ever seen Furyk with a personality, he must have borrowed it from Phil.

I hope the editors of NBC are busy cutting & compiling tons of pre-arranged videos to air during the first 3 hours of coverage. I love all their work.

I hope the editors of NBC are busy cutting & compiling tons of pre-arranged videos to air during the first 3 hours of coverage. I love all their work.

Yeah and it will all be about the HS kid. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz After this is over we'll never hear of him again. Please stop.

Yeah and it will all be about the HS kid. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz After this is over we'll never hear of him again. Please stop.

I can't wait! I love learning about how they grow and protect the turf. I could watch that for hours *said with extreme sarcasm*

I can't wait! I love learning about how they grow and protect the turf. I could watch that for hours *said with extreme sarcasm*

hahaha so glad you added the last part in there LOL, I learned yesterday there is really no reason to tune in at 4PM. I wont start watching till after dinner at the earliest.

And tons of segments with Jimmy Roberts....for the love of GOD please just show golf shots! It's not like there is not somebody on the course playing that they could show, that's why I went and played golf, got home at 7pm and started watching with my DVR....skippy all that crap and commercials I was pretty much caught up to live play at the end.

Back