2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys think that great deal on extra rounds would extend to the days after the MC if we did want to stay around? (not sure if Id be staying at the resort though, which I dont think is a requirement for the original deal anyhow)

that is a great question. I'm not sure about that.

Yeah, your definitely gonna hit a bunch of major cities and some major traffic that comes along with it while your on your way down. Add to that the construction on the highways right now and you'd be an aggravated dude by the time you get to FL.

I agree. Especially since he will have to get back in the car and drive back to Myrtle

There will be some golf, that I can promise!

Oh yes there will be golf....hahahaha. I can't wait to see how we all fit on the range next year!

Is today the day you get the email?

Is today the day you get the email?

We got a great one from JB and GG. It was kind of an outline of expectations and we will know more in the coming weeks/month. It explained what we need to do to hold up our end of the honor.

We got a great one from JB and GG. It was kind of an outline of expectations and we will know more in the coming weeks/month. It explained what we need to do to hold up our end of the honor.
so you guys won't be getting an email soon from the companies you sponsor soon?

I would guess that after the teams are announced, then we will see who from each team is representing each company.

We will then start communicating with our tour reps as we go through the equipment selection process, etc.

Not yet. It has not yet been announced how the announcements of teams or sponsors will be made. We are all aching with anticipation. I might add that at the moment, patience is a valued virtue. :)

Dang...too slow...Cookie is fast.

The wording was that in the next weeks/month we'll know who our team members are and what companies we're being sponsored by. We are a whole month earlier than the group who was selected last year, so it may be a little bit until all that works itself out, but I am sure there is going to be a pretty cool way in how this all plays out.

That is a nice deal!

I'm going to a proper fitting, everything from club heads, shafts to grip size and lie angles!

Why not? It's a 700 mile drive, given 24 hours time, it could be enjoyable. Is there a particular reason why I shouldn't consider it? :)

I'm not dying to do it, I just figured why not spend a day in a convertible driving trough the fine states of the east coast :snail:

I know that dhjkelly spent a few days in NYC after the Morgan Cup, perhaps you could make an extended trip out of it.
They flew up to New York though, they didn't drive it. I think the car rental companies heard what David did in Myrtle and refused to rent to him, hahaha.

I really do think that Cobra will have such a dynamic club offering for 2013, and I wonder if any of their Morgan Cuppers will game the Baffler Hybrid iron set.

John O'Hurley believes that we should.....watch the whole thing, it gets pretty dang funny.

I really do think that Cobra will have such a dynamic club offering for 2013, and I wonder if any of their Morgan Cuppers will game the Baffler Hybrid iron set.

John O'Hurley believes that we should.....watch the whole thing, it gets pretty dang funny.

Very funny video Cookie!! I for one would definitely consider using this set if it was an option to me. I had some success with the old S3 set at an outing a few years back and I really like the direction Cobra is going.

This may turn you into a fashion diva then....easy to become one when sweet clothes are picked out for you

I have spent the evening checking out the different companies involved in the MC and I have come away quite impressed with not only the clubs but the clothes as well, and I am not really one to really care about golf style as much as others do.

Man this new Cobra stuff is looking mighty tempting. I'm especially interested in the new Amp driver and hybrids! Looking forward to some Morgan Cuppers take on these puppies :golf2:

That is hilarious Cookie. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately that set is not for me, but I could see a bunch of people using it.

That is hilarious Cookie. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately that set is not for me, but I could see a bunch of people using it.

I can see some using them. They were incredibly easy to hit for me. Very predictable results too. I can't wait to see those AMP Cell irons in person. I have my eyes on them.

I keep flipping on which I want. Baffler would be best for me since I'm terrible, but I really like the amp and cells

"When your balls sound and feel good the world is your oyster."

Bwwaaaahaaaa!!!! Nice one Cookie!

I don't think that will be me though. Now the Cell irons might be right up my alley!

"When your balls sound and feel good the world is your oyster."

Bwwaaaahaaaa!!!! Nice one Cookie!

I don't think that will be me though. Now the Cell irons might be right up my alley!

what color for the irons? Orange?

what color for the irons? Orange?
Man, I don't know..........all those colors look great on the iron. If you were to have me pick now without seeing them in person, I would probably go orange or silver.

Man, I don't know..........all those colors look great on the iron. If you were to have me pick now without seeing them in person, I would probably go orange or silver.

yeah I think Id go the silver route, or maybe a combo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back