2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see who winds up with Callaway this year! Whoever you are, you are in for an excellent time!

I really want to see Callaways wedges. I hope they go back to the typical style rather than stick with the jaws back style. Those were kinda ugly.

iPad tapping!

One thing that would be sweet if I get Callaway is they've got a fitting center just down the road in Memphis. I could hop over, get fitted and play a round with DanceBusiness.

If you end up coming to the performance center at Mirimichi let me know. I was just telling TC the other day about how much I'd like to go down there and get fitted/play a round. It's only about an hour from my house.

You think these are ugly?
forged-wedge-copper-th.jpg

Anybody already playing one of the Bridgestones in yellow? If so why would you recommend a yellow ball to a MC staffer?

I played the yellow B330-RX in the 2012 MC and continue to. I do find the flight of the ball a bit easier to see in the air but more so, I find it easier to identify my ball when playing in a group as I am often the only one playing a yellow ball.

Bridgestone really went above and beyond for their staffers last year and I am sure this year they have even more Tricks up their sleeves.

Bridgestone really went above and beyond for their staffers last year and I am sure this year they have even more Tricks up their sleeves.

No doubt, those Bettinardi / Bridgestone belt buckles were just the tip of the iceberg. I'm interested to see what they do with the E line of balls for 2013. I love the current E6 when not gaming the 330Rx, so im particularly interested.

They certainly did. Social media was showing us off, custom belt buckles, ECCO shoes, Antigua shirts, 6 dozen balls, 6 gloves......the list goes on. Mind blowing I would say!!

Anybody already playing one of the Bridgestones in yellow? If so why would you recommend a yellow ball to a MC staffer?

I tried to talk Tmex into playing the pink 330RX in the 2012 MC, but it just wasnt to be.

No doubt, those Bettinardi / Bridgestone belt buckles were just the tip of the iceberg. I'm interested to see what they do with the E line of balls for 2013. I love the current E6 when not gaming the 330Rx, so im particularly interested.

They left nothing to chance, covering all bases. I have feeling 2013 will be a cut above the previous year.

I played the yellow B330-RX in the 2012 MC and continue to. I do find the flight of the ball a bit easier to see in the air but more so, I find it easier to identify my ball when playing in a group as I am often the only one playing a yellow ball.
Good deal. I'm thinking of trying the yellow E6's out.

I tried to talk Tmex into playing the pink 330RX in the 2012 MC, but it just wasnt to be.

That's a great bet idea. To heck with an avatar, having to pick up some pink balls to play your next THP event would be hilarious.

Good deal. I'm thinking of trying the yellow E6's out.
That's a great bet idea. To heck with an avatar, having to pick up some pink balls to play your next THP event would be hilarious.

No bet needed, I played them at the STL Tour Stop and several guys were playing them at the 2012 Ultimate Golf Weekend Outing. Nothing worse than getting your a kicked on the course than getting your a kicked on the course by a dude playing pink golf balls. :bulgy-eyes: Unfortunately for me, I was the one getting my a kicked in STL.

No bet needed, I played them at the STL Tour Stop and several guys were playing them at the 2012 Ultimate Golf Weekend Outing. Nothing worse than getting your a kicked on the course than getting your a kicked on the course by a dude playing pink golf balls. :bulgy-eyes: Unfortunately for me, I was the one getting my a kicked in STL.

Haha plan backfire! I couldn't get into the pink balls but I love me some yellow balls. IMO easier to see which is nice when you are not always in the fairway.

He did have some. I saw him gaming one in a practice round ahahhha.

I believe chunky just told me (in not so many words) that I should be gaming the yellows. :act-up:

Is that what you were playing last weekend?

Ive put i20's in the bag so I can get used to playing a player profile. Bridgestone has nothing similar to the XFs

Do you still have the Cally Grips on them?

Reason I'm asking is I just got an Aldila RIP Alpha 70S for my RAZR FIT. But couldn't make up my mind on the grip. I liked the feel of the Winn Dritac. It felt awsome. But to loud in the looks.

Then I fell upon a RAZR XF OEM grip on ebay. It's made from winn and on the Cally website they say it's made out of V17 Soft / Excel RF, whatever that means.

So my question is. Does the RAZR XF feel softer than the typical rubber cally grip? Does it feel anything like the Dritac? Or did I jest spend $8 for nothing? lol

Thanks.

Sorry man but I got different grips on mine. Lamkin grips but cant remember the model. If I remember correctly the stock grips were really soft which I don't love

I believe chunky just told me (in not so many words) that I should be gaming the yellows. :act-up:

Haha just trying to help!

I have been gaming yellow e6's for the last 2 years and I love them. I truly believe they have been just as much a part of my improvement as the lessons I took or anything else I have done in that time.

I didn't know what I would think of the copper finish when I ordered them last year but I thought I would give them a try. Absolutely love them and love how the finish wears on them. They don't rust at all which is nice, but the way the sole and the sweet spot of the face wear is nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back