2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am most excited about chatting with the Cobra staffers this year. The Amp has sold me for a diver and the new line looks amazing. Going to be interesting hearing the strategy with different lofts with the Drivers and FW's for different courses.

Maybe if Freddie ends up in Cobra he can get all different color clubs to go with his crayon box of grips.

Honestly I'd never thought of doing different colored grips but it looked pretty dang cool

If I'm so lucky, that will be the case.

Those blades are sweet, didn't need to see those

I am most excited about chatting with the Cobra staffers this year. The Amp has sold me for a diver and the new line looks amazing. Going to be interesting hearing the strategy with different lofts with the Drivers and FW's for different courses.

The Amp Cell is a solid offering as well. Cobra Bags will be stout from top to bottom

The Amp Cell is a solid offering as well. Cobra Bags will be stout from top to bottom

Dude even the bag itself. The current bags look so sick.

Oh, hello there, AMP Cell Pro Muscleback courtesy of @RickieFowlerPGA:

imagefromurl

Sweet looking club! Go Cobra.

I really like that even though it is a blade it seems to have some nice weight distribution at the lower part. You don't see that much weight on all blades, at least it is not as obvious.

Sorry man but I got different grips on mine. Lamkin grips but cant remember the model. If I remember correctly the stock grips were really soft which I don't love
Thanks. Soft. That's what I'm looking for.

I really want to see Callaways wedges. I hope they go back to the typical style rather than stick with the jaws back style. Those were kinda ugly.

iPad tapping!

I have both the forged and the jaws slate. I love them both. They are different but both VERY solid.

Tim you would rock these dude!

I really want to see Callaways wedges. I hope they go back to the typical style rather than stick with the jaws back style. Those were kinda ugly.

iPad tapping!

Are you talking about something different than the Forged that was released last year? those were very traditional looking. The forged were great, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't release a new wedge this year, I think the Jaws wedges have been around a couple years and the X wedge was around for a couple years also.

And you will make it look easy just as you did with your Cally's. I admit I would probably still wuss out and go with cavity-backs or a combo set lol. Still a little nervous to go full blade set even though my ball striking has been very good this year.

And you will make it look easy just as you did with your Cally's. I admit I would probably still wuss out and go with cavity-backs or a combo set lol. Still a little nervous to go full blade set even though my ball striking has been very good this year.

Dude you could so game those. Or at least consider a combo set if possible.

Even I am considering a combo set and I have no business doing so.

I can't wait to see if there is a combo set available. That is what I would be interested in methinks.

I think they Cobra already revealed a new combo set. thought I saw a pic from their meetings showing them

If they play anything like the S3 pro's they are easier to hit than what they look and if they have managed to make any improvements to the feel or playability you guys are in for a real unexpected treat. Cobra is very under rated in this class of iron and they way the combo set's play is a very smooth transition. Prepare to be amazed with your combo set's.

It doesn't look like they are a true blade. If they play anything like the S3 pro's they are easier to hit than what they look and if they have managed to make any improvements to the feel or playability you guys are in for a real unexpected treat. Cobra is very under rated in this class of iron. Prepare to be amazed.

Ok I just got fired up!!

And Team Albatross got my support last night. LET'S BRING THE HOUSE DOWN!!!:guitar:

Awesome news man! Glad to have your support bro!!

Do you attribute that the the E6 , the yellow or the combination.
I'm probably going to have to pick up a dozen of the yellow ones next purchase.

I have been gaming yellow e6's for the last 2 years and I love them. I truly believe they have been just as much a part of my improvement as the lessons I took or anything else I have done in that time.

I hope WCBM is with Cobra/Puma, and I hope these are in his bag! #wickedawesome

Cobra definitely is bringing it in 2013!!! I think all who check them out, not just the MCers, will be pleasantly surprised at the line from top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back