2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha thats unreal. I applaud rickie for that`

He actually got some flack yesterday on Instagram when he posted the bag pic, because he had the Voke facing long ways so all you could really see was the hosel. Looks like a custom Voke TVD, not really special other than the Carly Rea Gipson shoutout..lol I do find it odd though that he has Trusty Proto's but then a Voke LW. But I really like the look of those Trusty Proto's I like the smaller head shape and the relief on the trailing edge.

I like that idea..........I may never use another OEM after this experience.

As everybody knows i'm a Callaway homor and if last year year is anything to go by i'll be using them for a long long time

There are some incredible avatars and sigs going up right now for this event! One-T, the latest to drop a beauty on us!!

Keep up the great work guys, I love all the creativity!

Tons of guys mix and match wedges.

Oh I know, lots of guys do. What i found odd was they built these new design protos, but he still stayed with the Voke for the LW.

Oh I know, lots of guys do. What i found odd was they built these new design protos, but he still stayed with the Voke for the LW.

never know...some guys just go with what they trust in the end...seems like a LW is something that once you get a solid one you stick with it for a while...the gaps and sands are a little more interchangable...least that's my .02

I'm really curious to see what shaft options will be available for the 2013 Amp line of clubs. It's amazing how much I can't wait to try the 2013 stuff in person again!!!

I'm really curious to see what shaft options will be available for the 2013 Amp line of clubs. It's amazing how much I can't wait to try the 2013 stuff in person again!!!

cobra has some seriously dirty offerings this coming year...if only they came out with AMP players irons...

So does anyone know if these are available anywhere besides the bay? I wanted to pick them up for all my fellow Cobra staffers.
images

So does anyone know if these are available anywhere besides the bay? I wanted to pick them up for all my fellow Cobra staffers.
images

just message the crap out of cobra and puma on twitter. tell them you are with morgan cup, etc i bet they hook u up.

Asked Cobra about the Tour Rusty wedges that are in fowlers bag. Here is the response:

they are protos right now, but there are plans to develop products around them. We'll share more info later on

Cobra has new pics on Facebook I think poults has a new staff bag that looks very sharp.

My fingers are crossed for one thing to happen. I will not say what as I don't want to disrespect any OEM that will be on for the ride. Whoever hops on board will be repped!!

I know exactly what you're talking about. How awesome would that be. Talk about impressing everyone. Bridgestone did so much awesomeness last year for its staffers.

Side Note: Bridgestone just picked up it's second Dr. today. Two Dr's on Team Paradise, both Bridgestone Staffers? Coincidence? Hardly likely. :alien:

Ddec has just given the best advice. It is free and they have a ton of knowledge about all the products they offer. I also had a fitting at GolfTec and used the Mizuno shaft optimizer to help with that decision.

The Mizuno Shaft optimizer is a good piece of advice, does it just go on the club you are using? So it was a Miznuo test but on a Bstone club?

just message the crap out of cobra and puma on twitter. tell them you are with morgan cup, etc i bet they hook u up.

I'm on it!!!

Those AMP Cell Pro irons just look dead sexy.

a song came to mind when i saw the iron peekin out..."i **zzed in my pants"

Cobra has new pics on Facebook I think poults has a new staff bag that looks very sharp.

Looks like he put the AMP Cell 3 wood in the bag as well! Very exciting.

The Mizuno Shaft optimizer is a good piece of advice, does it just go on the club you are using? So it was a Miznuo test but on a Bstone club?

No, you'd have to use a comparable Mizzie head.

No, you'd have to use a comparable Mizzie head.

And it only spits out shafts that Mizuno is offering so it is not the be all end all but is just another tool to help narrow things down.

There are some incredible avatars and sigs going up right now for this event! One-T, the latest to drop a beauty on us!!

Keep up the great work guys, I love all the creativity!

Agreed, I wish I was more capable on that side of things. Any resident designers want to help a brotha out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back